Quantcast
10 Rules For Dating My Daughter - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: 10 Rules For Dating My Daughter

My Ride
    Looking for a car, Got any suggestions?

Default 10 Rules For Dating My Daughter

Rule One:

If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two:

You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three:

I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, infact come off during the course of you date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four:

I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "Barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five:

It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is: "early"

Rule Six:

I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven:

As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process than can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight:

The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden tool. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to introduce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which features chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine:

Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dimwitted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house.

Rule Ten:

Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy near Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveways you should exit the car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camoflaged face at the window is mine.

TRUE TRUE TRUE!!!

My Ride
    Two unreliable sedans

"If you make her cry, I will make you cry. "

My Ride
    UA6

"Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car? "

hahahaha!!!

My Ride
    01 Impreza 2.5RS and 05 LGT

those are great! when i have a doughter i will post those in the hallway and make all or her male friends read it and recite it by the next time they come back.. if i let them come back.

[SIZE=4.5]AWD BURNOUT![/size]

My Ride

Originally posted by Canadian 2.5RS
    those are great! when i have a doughter i will post those in the hallway and make all or her male friends read it and recite it by the next time they come back.. if i let them come back.

Or before the date tell my daughter to give this to the guy shes gonna go out with

My Ride
    2010 Genesis Coupe

ive heard some of those comments...

my friend once got a handshake with a bullet enclosed, and the comment "glad to meet ya asshole...the first ones hand delivered, the next one ill send airmail."

My Ride
    Noodle

make it into a release form and make him come in and sign one before he can see her, hahah, that would be great

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

man if i ahd a daughter and shes cute and all the guys want her, ill be following her with a shotgun. any guy that touches her i'lll be like "u might wanna rethink that pal." while pointing the shotgun at his head

My Ride
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II

Having a daughter must suck. Having to worry about asshole guys like us (keep in mind I'm assuming then when your child is a girl, every guy in her age group is an asshole). I hope I never have to go through that.
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II TiSi/Blk
    Eisenmann 83mm Exhaust|Dinan Front Strut Bar|GC Coilovers|K&N Filters|Silvervision Signal Bulbs|Hamann Blackout Grill|Hamann Eyebrows|Hamann OE Brake Duct Covers|BMW Pedals|Alpine CVA-1005|Pioneer XM|iPod|PS2|MB Quartz Compnts.|Alpine Amps(2)|JL Audio 12" Subs(2)|Alpine PowerNav|Alpine 6 Disc Changer|Eibach Swaybars|18" SSR GT3's|Brembo Brake Kit 14"/12.9"|

My Ride

Originally posted by Glowrider
    Having a daughter must suck. Having to worry about asshole guys like us (keep in mind I'm assuming then when your child is a girl, every guy in her age group is an asshole). I hope I never have to go through that.
    yea, now i wanna beat myself up for my x's dad after all the stuff i did with his daughter

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

that's the thing with having a daughter. u have to be overly protective. but when u have a son, u just give him a condom and tell him to go fuck up some other father's life.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride

Originally posted by sexualbanana
    that's the thing with having a daughter. u have to be overly protective. but when u have a son, u just give him a condom and tell him to go fuck up some other father's life.
    yea, when u have a son, u pray to god that he wont turn out gay.

My Ride
    a wrx.

ahhhh dating a rez girl is great! no psycho fathers to worry about!

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Originally posted by Zephyr

yea, when u have a son, u pray to god that he wont turn out gay.
    HAHAHAHAHA

lol, Those 10 things were so tru...
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

My Ride
    Acura Lexus

Default Re: 10 Rules For Dating My Daughter

Originally posted by ___2PaC___

Rule Three:

I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots.
    TRUE TRUE TRUE!!!
    Yup....total Morons no offense.....baggy, sure.....but pants aligned with your ballz? WTF is up with that? And how is that cool?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride

Originally posted by dogstar
    ive heard some of those comments...

my friend once got a handshake with a bullet enclosed, and the comment "glad to meet ya asshole...the first ones hand delivered, the next one ill send airmail."

Thats so good!!! hahahahahahahaha