Quantcast
Could WW3 start? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Could WW3 start?

My Ride
    VW Corrado VR6

Originally posted by Toma

Actually, Nostradamus said it was Mabus, which most thought could have been Mahmoud Abbas.

Then again, he has never been right about a single thing (Nostradamus).

The other wackos out there are the hoaxers known as "Bible Coders".... well, we wont even get into those fags...

there has not been a single prohpet in history that has been correct about anything. THeir statements are "Barnum Statements"... common rhetoric of even modern day psychics...

Garbage....

Seems everyone is good at hindsight and applying vague "prophecies" to modern events and saying.... that is what it meant...

But NO ONE or book has yet predicted an accurate event, person, place and time....
    Actually Nostradamous has been right about almost everything up to date. Although he doesnt give specific dates, they are still mostly true. I've studied alot of his stuff. However, my previous posts in this thread have nothing to do with nostradamous's prophecies.

But I will agree with you that most of the stuff out there is completely garbage.

My Ride
    VW Corrado VR6

And if you beleive in "anti christs"...

America and GWB is the only thing even close....
    At this point in time it certainly seems that way. Although I'm sure if you were around during WW2 or napoleon years, you would think differently.

My Ride
    BMW E46/R6

Actually, Nostradamus said it was Mabus, which most thought could have been Mahmoud Abbas.

Then again, he has never been right about a single thing (Nostradamus).

The other wackos out there are the hoaxers known as "Bible Coders".... well, we wont even get into those fags...

there has not been a single prohpet in history that has been correct about anything. THeir statements are "Barnum Statements"... common rhetoric of even modern day psychics...

Garbage....

Seems everyone is good at hindsight and applying vague "prophecies" to modern events and saying.... that is what it meant...

But NO ONE or book has yet predicted an accurate event, person, place and time....
    Thank you.

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

I predict in exactly two minutes, I'll get up off my couch and take a nice hefty crap.

My Ride
    SoupRYou

lol i dunt think ur pics working or
    is it supposed to be a broken record?
    sig kinda deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by KuruptEX

is it supposed to be a broken record?

My Ride
    SoupRYou

man ur awesome

My Ride
    NOTHING RIGHT NOW :(

Originally posted by DeeK

At this point in time it certainly seems that way. Although I'm sure if you were around during WW2 or napoleon years, you would think differently.
    since there are no exact dates mention so we dont ever no if he is anti - christ will just hav to see what happens. only way i think will no is by counting down how many country he attacks 1 down 9 more to go. natural desaster are part of events that suppose to happen when the apocalisp comes.

but i am interested in hearing how u get ur insigh and those exact dates! that u mention before

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by wainr

That made my morning.

Originally posted by AzN'SKillZ

since there are no exact dates mention so we dont ever no if he is anti - christ will just hav to see what happens. only way i think will no is by counting down how many country he attacks 1 down 9 more to go. natural desaster are part of events that suppose to happen when the apocalisp comes.

but i am interested in hearing how u get ur insigh and those exact dates! that u mention before
    I highly doubt that GWB has the time to invade 9 more countries before his term is over.

My Ride
    Ol' Rusty Truck

GWB is not popular enough to become the anti-christ.

Now perhaps, if the US were to change the laws, and make it possible for governor arnold to run for president.. Arnold is certainly popular enough world-wide to become the anti-christ. The book of revelations also talks about the anti-christ dying, then coming back to live - Arnold is certainly strong enough to survive a servere trauma to the heart, reach a state where he is technically dead, then still survive long enough to get an imediate transplant,

My Ride
    SRT

there's no world war coming, you guys are just being dumb believing that, and finding excuses and reasons... GW is the anti-christ?? stfu, he may be dumb, but just because you have jumped on the anti-american bandwagon doesnt mean your point is worth spit; the reason why no industrialized country will fuck around in asia, is because if they do, they will lose all the foreign investment there.... China wont go and fuck over Taiwan while their economy depends on foreign trade, just how taiwan won dare declare its full independence to provoke the chinese... same thing in the phillipines: those countries CAN NOT go fundamentalist, or start wars, as all the manufacturing that goes on there will be pulled out, and wont come back for YEARS... go ahead and argue with me on this, it's basic world economics, i'm not even gona bother answering back... WW2 was between industrialized countries... the big powers joined in teh war because they were fighting for their white brothers... you will have ONE HELL of a time, getting countries to send their soldiers to death over some non-white issue... look at rwanda... a couple soldiers died, the whole force was pulled out. iran and north korea are and would be ALONE, in any open conflict... china and russia have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more to lose economically, than anything they would stand to gain from a war... super cheap oil wont mean DICK ALL, when your whole economy has collapsed, now that all investment and trade has seized... you think that China has such a huge economy??? a couple years ago, its gdp was about $700billion, and India was at $350billion, so both of them are LESS than the state of California, in terms of gdp, though we are all obsesed thinking that china is such a huge economic power... bs, they will be just as screwed without us as we would be without them... they wont do shit in the open, though like all powers, i fully expect there to be backdoor deals, and help sent from china in other ways like spying, supplies and such, but never full open warfare

the middle east has been a hotbead for decades, and there have been numerous wars going on there, and they never sucked in any of the major powers, even during full scale wars... my support for the plight of the palestinians has grown the more i've learned about the full scope of the issue there, but what about all the arab countries that are so PRO palestine, yet they do almost NOTHING to help the refugees... instead, they stick their hands in to stir shit, leading to more and more suffering for the people they supposetly are trying to help... israel had retreated from a bunch of territories, but ofcouse, peace doesnt help any of the cumguzzling hardcore funadmentalists that make their living from this war and they had to start shit all over again; frankly, i no longer care if all those little countries get run over to the stone age by the israel, coz well... they already are in the stoneage, both economically and mentally; i absolutely love how IRAN is calling these attacks ZIONIST CONQUERORS or whatever, after the arabs provoked the israelis once again; fuck hamas, and fuck whoever supports them... if you buy into their cheap propaganda, and are blindly on the hate america bandwagon, you shouldnt talk about history biting your ass, you need to first LEARN history
    Last edited by riceeater; 07-15-2006 at 10:30 AM.

U are fucking crazy. This has to be the dumbest most retarded post here on the forum. Maybe instead of buying into such stupidity you should go out and get a real education.

Well heres what I know.

Lets do a little history lesson first. Before everyone thinks I'm some crazy religious nutcase, those that have met me know otherwise. And after all, part of whats going on these days can be attributed to being "holy wars".

Anyways,
    The first anti-christ was napoleon bonapart
    The second was Hitler.
    The third anti-christ will be upon us VERY shortly. He was born in Sri-lanka in late 2005, early 2006, and under the name of MUDAS. He will be a real people person, a charmer, and a great public figure for all of society. He will be end up being such a great person that people would willingly die for him. Needless to say he will recruit followers by offering endless promises. He will end up recruiting so many people its ridiculous to think of the numbers. Only then his true intentions will be revealed. WW3 will start around 2029, 2030, 2031. It will be so big that not a country in the world will be untouched by it. It will last for 29 years.

The world will be completely reshaped after all is said and done. Peace will be in the future for many centuries after WW3.

Don't ask me how I know this. I don't even care if you guys think I'm crazy. Just know that when the events happen, you will then realize what I'm talking about.
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

yes the third anti-christ was just recently born in sri lanka.
    and no I have no proof, not concrete proof anyways.

Lets just say this is all brought to you by generations of psychics, prophets, and consequential evidence. And again, I'm not religious at all. Like I said, I don't expect anyone to believe what I'm writing, just to acknowledge it when it does happen.
    ]

More proof you need some more meaning in your life. You think psychics are credible people??? Honestly, I'm gonna print our your posts and show it to normal people so they can enjoy a good laugh
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

Originally posted by riceeater
    there's no world war coming, you guys are just being dumb believing that, and finding excuses and reasons... GW is the anti-christ?? stfu, he may be dumb, but just because you have jumped on the anti-american bandwagon doesnt mean your point is worth spit; the reason why no industrialized country will fuck around in asia, is because if they do, they will lose all the foreign investment there.... China wont go and fuck over Taiwan while their economy depends on foreign trade, just how taiwan won dare declare its full independence to provoke the chinese... same thing in the phillipines: those countries CAN NOT go fundamentalist, or start wars, as all the manufacturing that goes on there will be pulled out, and wont come back for YEARS... go ahead and argue with me on this, it's basic world economics, i'm not even gona bother answering back... WW2 was between industrialized countries... the big powers joined in teh war because they were fighting for their white brothers... you will have ONE HELL of a time, getting countries to send their soldiers to death over some non-white issue... look at rwanda... a couple soldiers died, the whole force was pulled out. iran and north korea are and would be ALONE, in any open conflict... china and russia have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more to lose economically, than anything they would stand to gain from a war... super cheap oil wont mean DICK ALL, when your whole economy has collapsed, now that all investment and trade has seized... you think that China has such a huge economy??? a couple years ago, its gdp was about $700billion, and India was at $350billion, so both of them are LESS than the state of California, in terms of gdp, though we are all obsesed thinking that china is such a huge economic power... bs, they will be just as screwed without us as we would be without them... they wont do shit in the open, though like all powers, i fully expect there to be backdoor deals, and help sent from china in other ways like spying, supplies and such, but never full open warfare

the middle east has been a hotbead for decades, and there have been numerous wars going on there, and they never sucked in any of the major powers, even during full scale wars... my support for the plight of the palestinians has grown the more i've learned about the full scope of the issue there, but what about all the arab countries that are so PRO palestine, yet they do almost NOTHING to help the refugees... instead, they stick their hands in to stir shit, leading to more and more suffering for the people they supposetly are trying to help... israel had retreated from a bunch of territories, but ofcouse, peace doesnt help any of the cumguzzling hardcore funadmentalists that make their living from this war and they had to start shit all over again; frankly, i no longer care if all those little countries get run over to the stone age by the israel, coz well... they already are in the stoneage, both economically and mentally; i absolutely love how IRAN is calling these attacks ZIONIST CONQUERORS or whatever, after the arabs provoked the israelis once again; fuck hamas, and fuck whoever supports them... if you buy into their cheap propaganda, and are blindly on the hate america bandwagon, you shouldnt talk about history biting your ass, you need to first LEARN history
    will u merry me?

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 06:03 AM.

My Ride
    SoupRYou

US President George W. Bush has said the September 11 revolt of passengers against their hijackers on board Flight 93 had struck the first blow of "World War III".
    In an interview with the financial news network CNBC, Mr Bush said he had yet to see the recently released film of the uprising, a dramatic portrayal of events on the United Airlines plane before it crashed in a Pennsylvania field.

But he said he agreed with the description of David Beamer, whose son Todd died in the crash, who in a Wall Street Journal commentary last month called it "our first successful counter-attack in our homeland in this new global war, World War III".

Mr Bush said: "I believe that. I believe that it was the first counter-attack to World War III.

"It was, it was unbelievably heroic of those folks on the airplane to recognize the danger and save lives," he said.

Flight 93 crashed on the morning of September 11, 2001, killing the 33 passengers, seven crew members and four hijackers, after passengers stormed the cockpit and battled the hijackers for control of the aircraft.

Advertisement:
    The president has repeatedly praised the heroism of the passengers in fighting back and so launching the first blow of what he usually calls the "war on terror".

In 2002, then-White House spokesman Ari Fleischer explicitly declined to call the hunt for Osama bin Laden's Al-Qaeda group and its followers "World War III".
    source:http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...-38198,00.html

My Ride
    VW Corrado VR6

All you guys that are flaming me, you guys are retarded... I never said that you guys had to believe what I believe, and I havent forced my beliefs on anyone else. You can sit there and be a complete skeptic and say that my ideals have no merit and thats perfectly fine by me. I was merely sharing my opnion based on out this world ideas that are shared with me by people close to me. I never once said they are right or wrong, just thought I would share some info.

And if you are gonna flame me, at least say something constructive rather than "get a real education" or some bullshit like that.

Grow up and stop being so close minded. There is things is this world that people can't explain and will never be able to, such is life. Deal with it.

My Ride
    SoupRYou

so welcome to WWIII
    well bush thinks this is WWIII

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast