Quantcast
big sait fight less than an hour ago???? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: big sait fight less than an hour ago????

Originally posted by sabad66
    haha, only at sait will you find high school fights. not to be rude or anything, but maturity is one of the main things htat seperate university students from sait students.
    Wow, you are in university? Average intelligence must have dropped since I graduated. Seriously, is that how they teach you to spell "separate?" Good luck with the rest of your ejicashun!!

Next time you try and cut a group down, make sure you don't come out looking like a retard in the process....

You have dumbasses that go to both tech school and university.

Plus is there any proof that these were actually students, or they just picked the location to fight on the campus?

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Wow, you are in university? Average intelligence must have dropped since I graduated. Seriously, is that how they teach you to spell "separate?" Good luck with the rest of your ejicashun!!

Next time you try and cut a group down, make sure you don't come out looking like a retard in the process....
    Cool you look like me.

My Ride
    PL24T

Originally posted by elmo909
    You have dumbasses that go to both tech school and university.

Plus is there any proof that these were actually students, or they just picked the location to fight on the campus?
    Fuck, it wasn't on campus...just across the street. The campus is just a reference point. I think it started at the OFF CAMPUS bar Loco Lou's

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Everyone seems to neglect the claim of a guy kneeing a girl in the face. Seems pretty unlikely to me........

haha, only at sait will you find high school fights. not to be rude or anything, but maturity is one of the main things htat seperate university students from sait students.
    Participating in a lecture 'Retardation and You: The Quest to Outsmart a Rock' doesn't make you part of the University.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride

Default Re: big sait fight less than an hour ago????

Originally posted by riceeater
    got this from another forum... any info??

what forum was that off of?

My Ride
    PL24T

Originally posted by msommers
    Everyone seems to neglect the claim of a guy kneeing a girl in the face. Seems pretty unlikely to me........

Nah man, definately happened. I thought that guy was going to get shot or something. When they were yelling at each other, it kind of seemed like the girl attacked him first prior.

My Ride
    02 Accord

Yea that place is always full of tough guys... I remember I was there drinking one time with a buddy, and we picked up two girls, as we were getting into my buddies car (I was shittered, with the girls) these guys walk up acting tough, and there were 8 of em... So I take off my shirt and ask em who's first, they were all smaller then me and my buddy so they were scared to approach at first.. So I ask em whos making the first move... My buddy gets outta the car and asks em wtf their problem is... all of a sudden three of em jump him, haha all he says is, "pillows" as if thats all they got to throw at him... Now remember I still have 5 of em in front of me, and I aint turning my back to help him... Now at this point I know we're going down, so my tactic was to go full fledge at the guy that makes the first move, try to take him down quick, and try at another... Realistically speaking, I knew there was no way we could win this fight... Guess what, 30 secs later a cop car pulls right beside them, I think, thank god... they break everything up, my friend being sober does all the talking for us, and they let us go... That rush I got though was an amazing feeling, esp being shittered, when you know you have no out, you cant win, but you'll go down fighting... good ol days...

Rich

My Ride
    2000 Toyota Sienna XLE

Originally posted by sabad66
    YOU GOT

Nothing that has meaning is easy. "Easy" doesn't enter into grown-up life... everday we live, hard its a strife... good thing right now I don't have a wife

As Kanye say, nothings ever promised tommorow today

My Ride
    '73 Buick, '03 Ruckus, '18 Tundra

Originally posted by EnRich
    Yea that place is always full of tough guys... I remember I was there drinking one time with a buddy, and we picked up two girls, as we were getting into my buddies car (I was shittered, with the girls) these guys walk up acting tough, and there were 8 of em... So I take off my shirt and ask em who's first, they were all smaller then me and my buddy so they were scared to approach at first.. So I ask em whos making the first move... My buddy gets outta the car and asks em wtf their problem is... all of a sudden three of em jump him, haha all he says is, "pillows" as if thats all they got to throw at him... Now remember I still have 5 of em in front of me, and I aint turning my back to help him... Now at this point I know we're going down, so my tactic was to go full fledge at the guy that makes the first move, try to take him down quick, and try at another... Realistically speaking, I knew there was no way we could win this fight... Guess what, 30 secs later a cop car pulls right beside them, I think, thank god... they break everything up, my friend being sober does all the talking for us, and they let us go... That rush I got though was an amazing feeling, esp being shittered, when you know you have no out, you cant win, but you'll go down fighting... good ol days...

Rich
    Ok, what the hell does shittered mean?

My Ride
    WRX, Audi A4 Avant

shittered: drunk, stoned, pissed out of one's tree, hammered, etc

My Ride
    kryptonian meteorite

why is everyone giving sabad hell?

hes got a sweet civic, it has viper racing stripes and led washer nozzles, its really nice.

Default Re: big sait fight less than an hour ago????

Then a guy jumps in and gives the one girl a flying knee to the face. It was pretty sweet.

My Ride
    2000 Prelude

^ HAHAHA
    how long did u wait to use that picture?

My Ride
    GMC : S15 sierra clasic (2.8), Jimmy SLT (4.3)

Originally posted by l8braker
    Loco's seems to be full of them everytime i've been there
    you know why.... the welders, pipe fitters, tin bashers and metal heads all have clases right accross from locos... as soon as class gets out, theres where we go

when cut open, the rambutan unfortunately fails miserably to deviate from its outwardly testicular appearance, revealing an inside that looks for all the world exactly how you'd expect the contents of a scrotum to look.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by jcrules99
    ^ HAHAHA
    how long did u wait to use that picture?
    LOL. I'm sure thats exactly how everything went down.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    Subaru(s)

Then a guy jumps in and gives the one girl a flying knee to the face. It was pretty sweet.
    Ike Turner ???
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

My Ride
    2002 Nissan Maxima

Default Re: Re: big sait fight less than an hour ago????

Originally posted by Pihsiak

Originally posted by Charon

Ike Turner ???

My Ride
    240sx, 1991 Supra mk3 tt, 4-speed 93 Benz 320e

hahahahah a guy kneed a girl in the face. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! GOOD~!AHAHAHAHHA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast