Quantcast
Stage13 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Stage13

Default Stage13

Anyone else going to Stage13?

I'm going for the Sat/Sun shows. Such a good line up

My Ride
    11 sec weather van

went last year....... goin again this year I'll be there all 4 days..
    Ford tuning guy...

I have too much respect for the idea of God to make it responsible for such an absurd world.
    Georges Duhamel

joke of the day:
    Originally posted by Danger_Mouse
    There is a replacement for displacement. It's called technology.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

wheres the lineup? is it on a webpage somewhere to check out? i don't listen to the radio...
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Yeah. I went last year too. SUCH a blast. BE careful of the super hot weather though. It was like 35 degrees without a single cloud in the sky. It was brutal. But the concerts and shit were awesome. I wanted to go this year, but I work.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    a couple S/C'd V8's

I'm gonna be there for all 4 days as well. My parents Have a place on a lake 15mins from camrose, saves me on camping Tons of great bands this year!

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

anyone? FUCk!
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

My Ride
    a couple S/C'd V8's

Google is your friend... its the very top search result for "stage 13" If you wanted to know that badly one would think you might have lifted a finger to find out.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

maybe i don't really care then do I?

My Ride
    11 sec weather van

Ford tuning guy...

I have too much respect for the idea of God to make it responsible for such an absurd world.
    Georges Duhamel

joke of the day:
    Originally posted by Danger_Mouse
    There is a replacement for displacement. It's called technology.

Saturday Main Stage
    Seether
    Swollen Members
    Treble Charger
    Everclear
    3 Doors Down
    Our Lady Peace

Sunday Main Stage
    Dakona
    Theory of a Deadman
    Sam Roberts
    Saliva
    Matthew Good
    Third Eye Blind

Those look like some good days to go
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

sam roberts and matt good are the only 2 performances that really interest me there..