Quantcast
Tim hortons quickpay tim card - BECAREFUL!!! - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tim hortons quickpay tim card - BECAREFUL!!!

Originally posted by kenny
    I don't think she was scamming you. Perhaps it was getting hectic inside and she charged $40 instead of $4 to your card.

Stressing out, she tries to reload $36 to make up for the difference but forgets to add two more zeros, so you only got $0.36. Finally, $36.00 is added back on to fix everything and the $0.36 is forgotten about.

Ya man sounds like just a mistake ....just let it go

My Ride
    a tank

^^

Well I've already said it before, she could make it look like mistake to cover her ass. Either way since my balance checks out in the end I wont bitch about it at the store other than to post here just to let people know, there is a chance it can really be a scam

Think about it,

when I handed her my card, it only took like 20 secs and she handed it right back to me along with my drink then 5 sec later my sandwitch.

then I ask for her my receipt, she looks alittle scared when I did that, then she spends about a a min before giving my the 2 receipt.

now, if it was a mistake, it was a msitake where I would have been charged 40 dollars even if it were not intentionally why?

because it shows the 40 dollars and the return of 36 dollars was exactly 1 min 30 sec apart. which means

she did not fix or recognize she had over charge me in the first place, if she had and she fix it by adding 36 dollars back. my receipt would have shown 30 sec apart not 1 min and 30 sec.

why I k now this?

because she handed me back my card like instantly I know this for a fact as I got it back within 30 sec or less. I've driven thru this place over 30 times in the last 3 month so I know how long things take.

so either its a scam in disguise, or a mistake where had I forgot to ask for my receipt I would have lost 40 dollars. and her fix was well after.

if I was a scam artist, this would be the perfect crime, and the whole point of this thread isnt about bitching for horton to give me something back or file a complain and fire her ass. its about telling people, all you have to do is retain your receipt and you will avoid being scammed whether intentional or by mistake.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2