Quantcast
Keep Your Money in YOUR Pocket - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep Your Money in YOUR Pocket

My Ride
    Daewoo Tico, Hyundai Grace

Default Keep Your Money in YOUR Pocket

This was my original post that gathered some interest in starting a new thread.

Top Ten Ways to Achieve Financial Success
    10. Don't waste you money hot-roding cars.
    9. Be thrifty ... always.
    8. Lie, Cheat, & Steal. But don't get caught lying, cheating and stealing.
    7. Don't spend more than 30minutes per week playing videogames.
    6. Concentrate on the crucial, not the important.
    5. Work smarter than you do hard.
    4. Never pay taxes. Be tax exempt.
    3. Off shore bank accounts.
    2. Know the difference between natural and artificial person in law.
    1. Exercise your freedoms and liberties to acquire property outside the box, off the beaten path, independent of the norm and flow.

BTW. Anyone need help with #3? CCRA will never touch me!

I know for a fact that Paul Martin has many off shore accounts. He hides his cooperate and personal finances overseas. There is NOTHING that CCRA can do to gain access to that money OR the information about how much money there is.

As I have mentioned on other posts, that THIS site is regularly patrolled by squealers, cry-babies, and even government agencies because of the sometimes questionable nature of some posts and those that write them.

I have been busy the past 2 months researching CCRA, Income tax laws, Canadian charter of rights and freedoms, and feel pretty confident that when I return to Canada from Korea, I will not have to file Income Tax again, EVER.

Further, I have a really good plan to create my own employment without ever paying the 27-35% tax on salaries CCRA demands.

I want to spread the good news about what I have discovered (thanks to those who discovered it before me and I just learn from them) and share it with EVERYONE.

I just need a SAFE way to do that. I have excellent material that I want to post. 90% videos. I won't do that here on beyond 'cause I don't want them to get in trouble on my account. Blogger might be a good way to go. If yo have any ideas or can help me out so I can safely expose this great material to you, please advise.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

good luck with that, i honestly don't mind paying for services i require, like infrastructure, healthcare, and the many other positive things the GOVT does with "my" money (i know it's not all good, but i think we've got it alright here compared to other countries)
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

My Ride
    72 Virgins

Default Re: Keep Your Money in YOUR Pocket

Originally posted by E-MARK
    This was my original post that gathered some interest in starting a new thread.

10. Don't waste you money hot-roding cars.
    9. Be thrifty ... always.
    8. Lie, Cheat, & Steal. But don't get caught lying, cheating and stealing.
    7. Don't spend more than 30minutes per week playing videogames.
    6. Concentrate on the crucial, not the important.
    5. Work smarter than you do hard.
    4. Never pay taxes. Be tax exempt.
    3. Off shore bank accounts.
    1. Exercise your freedoms and liberties to acquire property outside the box, off the beaten path, independent of the norm and flow.

BTW. Anyone need help with #3? CCRA will never touch me!

I know for a fact that Paul Martin has many off shore accounts. He hides his cooperate and personal finances overseas. There is NOTHING that CCRA can do to gain access to that money OR the information about how much money there is.

As I have mentioned on other posts, that THIS site is regularly patrolled by squealers, cry-babies, and even government agencies because of the sometimes questionable nature of some posts and those that write them.

I have been busy the past 2 months researching CCRA, Income tax laws, Canadian charter of rights and freedoms, and feel pretty confident that when I return to Canada from Korea, I will not have to file Income Tax again, EVER.

Further, I have a really good plan to create my own employment without ever paying the 27-35% tax on salaries CCRA demands.

I want to spread the good news about what I have discovered (thanks to those who discovered it before me and I just learn from them) and share it with EVERYONE.

I just need a SAFE way to do that. I have excellent material that I want to post. 90% videos. I won't do that here on beyond 'cause I don't want them to get in trouble on my account. Blogger might be a good way to go. If yo have any ideas or can help me out so I can safely expose this great material to you, please advise.
    Zip or RAR the video files, then seed them as a torrent file and post the link.
    Originally posted by Spoons
    I can't even count the amount of times I took a pill with meth, heroine, speed, you name it laced with it. You gotta be careful.

My Ride

Originally posted by Thaco
    good luck with that, i honestly don't mind paying for services i require, like infrastructure, healthcare, and the many other positive things the GOVT does with "my" money (i know it's not all good, but i think we've got it alright here compared to other countries)

Actually, like most Canadians, myself included, we be are mislead to believe that income tax pays for your above mentioned "services".

Thanks to some individuals that have painstakingly taken the time to dig and dig and uncover the truth, it is apparent that "Income Tax" is used only to service Canada's debt to the international BANKS and world BANKING cartel.

It is time for Canada and Canadians to WAKE UP!

My Ride
    Axis powers

zip it, upload to rapid share, post link
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride

Default Re: Re: Keep Your Money in YOUR Pocket

Originally posted by G-Suede

Zip or RAR the video files, then seed them as a torrent file and post the link.
    That is a great idea. However, anyone that starts investigating this stuff will probably start with a big piece of meat (metaphorically speaking about the information and material) and chock on it, toss it aside and continue to blindly go about life.

I'm just going to post some easily consumable milk like material and build it up from there. If I began to post stuff like:
    9-11 was an inside job,
    we originated from an alien race,
    global warming is a hoax,
    eco-terrorism real, ...
    people would get so turned off and I would get attacked for being crazy.

Besides, those topics are crazy because they leave you helpless to do anything that practically affects your own life. Yeah, the world is going to pot. What can you do about it? I hope to present material that you can use to change and prepare your life amid this storm of world change.

As I write this, I'm posting vids on Blogger. The helpful practical kind.

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

This is going to be fun.

Sincerely,
    TKris (or) TKRIS

Haha. Retards.
    Last edited by TKRIS; 08-12-2008 at 08:43 AM.
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

Actually, like most Canadians, myself included, we be are mislead to believe that income tax pays for your above mentioned "services".

Thanks to some individuals that have painstakingly taken the time to dig and dig and uncover the truth, it is apparent that "Income Tax" is used only to service Canada's debt to the international BANKS and world BANKING cartel.

Are you daft? Where exactly do you think that debt came from? Magic government pixies raising their salaries?

PS: Have fun if ever you get audited

LOL... so where exactly does the money for infrastructure come from then?

Please post this stuff, so we have an opportunity to review and refute (where applicable).

All I can say is I hope this isn't going to involve the whole "federal income tax is illegal" scam

My Ride

Originally posted by Antonito
    All I can say is I hope this isn't going to involve the whole "federal income tax is illegal" scam
    You're so naive. This looks totally legit.

http://www.thinkfree.ca/

Hahaha

Sincerely,
    kRIs

EDIT: Don't trust anyone who uses punctuation in their name or wears a stupid fucking hat.
    Last edited by TKRIS; 08-12-2008 at 09:16 AM.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Wow, so another foreigner seeks to rip off my native country...

I would complain more, but by having too many loopholes, and not making fraud a federal charge with minimum sentances, the Canadian government seems to like taking it in the a$$ as much as it gives it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Default Re: Re: Re: Keep Your Money in YOUR Pocket

I'm just going to post some easily consumable milk like material and build it up from there. If I began to post stuff like:

9-11 was an inside job,
    we originated from an alien race,
    global warming is a hoax,
    eco-terrorism real, ...
    people would get so turned off and I would get attacked for being crazy.
    You're a funny guy, but not a lot of people appreciate that kind of humour

My Ride

Originally posted by mazdavirgin

Are you daft? Where exactly do you think that debt came from? Magic government pixies raising their salaries?

PS: Have fun if ever you get audited
    appearantly there is more than enough taxes being paid through property, gasoline, imports, GST, PST, and the rest do take care of Canada's needs. BTW, I haven't paid Income taxes for 5 years and I don't intend to start. No audits, no fines, no court, no jail.

Originally posted by liquid1010

LOL... so where exactly does the money for infrastructure come from then?

Please post this stuff, so we have an opportunity to review and refute (where applicable).
    As I promised, here is a blog site where I'm posting the videos that you can watch. I really don't want to type and type and type. Just see what I've put there and judge for yourself.

http://freakanada.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by Antonito
    No, According to "The" Laws of Canada, income tax is totally legit. The question is whether these laws apply to you.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
    Wow, so another foreigner seeks to rip off my native country...

I would complain more, but by having too many loopholes, and not making fraud a federal charge with minimum sentances, the Canadian government seems to like taking it in the a$$ as much as it gives it.
    I'm a born and raised Calgarian; a Canadian citizen. If it makes a difference to anyone, I'm a whitie too!

My Ride
    '98 Camry

Default Re: Keep Your Money in YOUR Pocket

I see where this is going...

Good luck with the auditors when you try to pass yourself off as a "natural" person...

I saw a video on this a while back...

IMO, i'd rather not mess with the government when it comes to taxes.

There could be some good things to learn from this, you don't have to buy into it all, but certain points such as income tax being a joke are to be looked at deeper. I've read into it before some, and of course there are a few videos floating around, but having these world banks in charge of our money isn't the way it should be, they are sort of a middle man, who was given more power then the people who employ them.

The amount of taxes paid in every day life dwarfs income tax, but to the gov't it's a healthy bonus that they have made us to believe is accounting for a large portion of the whole puzzle, when in fact it's nickle and diming us, and to a lot of the population hurts them financially.

My Ride

I agree there's a problem and there's corruption, I just don't buy into the tinfoil lunacy in these videos.

Spelling your name without capital letters won't solve global economic corruption.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go rub turquoise stones on my temples and prepare a landing pad.

My Ride
    Ralli Machine

Haha someone has been watching too much zeitgeist

I thought this was a good idea until I read he thought all our money paid for the interest. Either way someone or something has to pay it.

I don't think we can just be forgiven a trillion dollars in debt if we withhold our payments
    Cos...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast