Quantcast
If you were a teacher, what would you rather teach? - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Which would you rather teach?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • junior high school

19 14.50%
  • senior high school

112 85.50%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: If you were a teacher, what would you rather teach?

My Ride
    wrx wagon

Lol lots of john ware alum on here eh? I went there for grade 9, never had any of those teachers except Gregory, he was the SHIT!

OP - I'd teach High School, math, calc, or physics. I wouldn't mind teaching Uni either, but I think you need alot more training. (Not in education unfortunately).

My Ride
    FA1

I would more or less enjoy teaching senior students over junior students. The reason being is probably maturity level and also attention span. I notice how I was in junior high school and see that I was always socializing and not paying much attention. In senior high I notice my classroom is more attentive and willing to sit and learn. Besides, as a senior high school teacher I think you can crack more adult-like jokes than juniors who might tattle on you to their parents lol.

Coach high school vollyball

Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    Lease

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    Bless our lil resident perv....Leo you're gonna be Grrrrrreat!
    I think in order for Leo to keep his legend status, he needs to accidentially leave a coupla wireless cams around the HS he'll teach and provide Beyond a live feed.

In fact I'll put in $1/month for ya buddy. Just think 50,000 members market, that's the size of Medicine Hat.

My Ride
    GTI

Originally posted by rmk

Mr. Archer. He used to drive that shitty little red car. One of the worst teachers there.

Yeah, the Penguin lady Mrs. Polyieve or something like that. Totally fucked.
    LOL, yeah, Mr Archer, dude must have been a pedo.

Man, we drove the Penguin crazy, we were throwing pencils into the ceilings and throwing shit around making a huge mess, I have never seen anything like it.

Then she went to call the principals office for help and the phone was unplugged and she started crying, I don't think she ever came back.

What years were you there?

Originally posted by Hakkola

LOL, yeah, Mr Archer, dude must have been a pedo.

Man, we drove the Penguin crazy, we were throwing pencils into the ceilings and throwing shit around making a huge mess, I have never seen anything like it.

Then she went to call the principals office for help and the phone was unplugged and she started crying, I don't think she ever came back.

What years were you there?

I remember the same thing happened to our class, and when the teacher went to call the office, the phone was missing. Fuck, that school was bad.

I was there from 7-9. Wasn't one of the shit disturbers, but enjoyed every minute of it.

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Originally posted by TomcoPDR

I think in order for Leo to keep his legend status, he needs to accidentially leave a coupla wireless cams around the HS he'll teach and provide Beyond a live feed.

In fact I'll put in $1/month for ya buddy. Just think 50,000 members market, that's the size of Medicine Hat.
    I told ya bro, this is for another mate...

I work at the bottle depot! I'm working on driving the fork lift next month if I keep in good standing!! I can try and hook up some sort of cam there if you're keen!
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    Axis powers

Originally posted by rmk

I remember the same thing happened to our class, and when the teacher went to call the office, the phone was missing. Fuck, that school was bad.

I was there from 7-9. Wasn't one of the shit disturbers, but enjoyed every minute of it.
    do you mean 97-99?
    that would be the same years as me and matt up there

yea that school was fun times tho, i heard the shop teacher cut off his thumb with the table saw the year after we left.

mr. gregory's smoke bomb in the back field that caused the fire dept to show up.. making stephanie and robin kiss on the bike trip

a kid named bobby in art crying cause he didn't get 100% in one term oh man
    Last edited by adam c; 09-08-2008 at 11:02 PM.
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    GTI

Originally posted by adam c

a kid named bobby in art crying cause he didn't get 100% in one term oh man
    LOL, he's one of my best friends, but yeah, he would cry a lot if he didn't do as well as he expected.

Originally posted by LUDELVR

You two dropkicks can go get a chat room and reminisce about your past pedo/homo propensities.
    When we hanging out "mate?" I'm just curious, because I want to know when you're gonna be licking my balls.
    Last edited by Hakkola; 09-09-2008 at 11:39 AM.

My Ride
    Z

Originally posted by rmk

Mr. Archer. He used to drive that shitty little red car. One of the worst teachers there.

Yeah, the Penguin lady Mrs. Polyieve or something like that. Totally fucked.
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO are you serious? You guys had a sub that you called the penguin lady? Did she have hella webbing between her fingers because we definitely had a sub at bishop pinkham a few times that we called the penguin lady. She had a really annoying voice too!

High school, thought it woulda been obvious? Who the fuck wants to teach JH? You should have just made a thread about why anyone would want to teach JH
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    GTI

Originally posted by g-m
    Did she have hella webbing between her fingers
    Yeah she did, hence the name, it is probably universal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3