Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 cent gets ambushed

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

Arrow 50 cent gets ambushed

Saw this on ht

By Toby Forage
    September 12, 2003

BAD-boy rapper 50 Cent reportedly dodged 10 bullets in a dash for his life as hitmen tried to knock him off at a Jersey City hotel on the US east coast earlier this week.
    The former drug dealer - whose real name is Curtis Jackson - was pulling into the car park of the Doubletree Hotel when he and his posse were allegedly ambushed by an unconfirmed number of assailants.
    50 Cent and his entourage then reportedly ducked and weaved their way into the hotel lobby where they took cover until the gunfire ended.
    Nobody was hurt in the incident. Neither local police nor the hotel were able confirm to NEWS.com.au exactly when the incident occurred, although US reports say it was the early hours of Wednesday morning (early Wednesday afternoon AEST).
    New Jersey police have launched a desperate appeal to the 27-year-old for his side of the story.
    By the time police had arrived, the Eminem protege and his crew had left the scene.

Local police chief Ronald Buonocore said: "We're giving them an opportunity to come forward without using warrants."
    Fellow officers have retrieved a video surveillance tape from the hotel and are examining it with New York City police in an attempt to identify those involved.

Ten bullet casings - seven from a .40 calibre handgun and three from a .45 - were collected for forensic testing.
    Police are also investigating the failure of hotel staff to call emergency services until 30 minutes after the shots were fired.

A spokesman for the hotel said: "It's clear to us that [the police] needed to be called faster and that in the confusion after the shooting they didn't call fast enough and we apologise for that."
    The shooting is the latest in a series of violent incidents to rock the hip hop fraternity. Last week, D.O. Cannon - an artist signed to rival hip hop label Murder Inc. was gunned down in Queens.
    That shooting came just days after the murder of another rapper, Shadaha (Jah) Bey, who was a member of 50 Cent's crew, G Unit.
    50 Cent has survived attempts on his life in the past, including a shooting in which he was wounded nine times and a stabbing. He now wears a bullet-proof vest in public.
    The rapper, whose mother dealt drugs and was killed when he was just 8, sold 872,000 copies of his debut album, Get Rich or Die Tryin, in just four days following its release last February.
    Music industry leader Billboard reports the album has now sold in excess of three million copies. With The Associated Press
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    UCF20/R35

G unit!

Originally posted by rage2
    Can someone who speaks brown please translate this for me please?

Oh no, what a crime against humanity... I hope this bastion of high culture doesn't get killed... what will our kids turn to then

My Ride
    2Look slk

The way I see it is cause and effect. If a person has or deals drugs for a living, bad things will eventually come to them. Those rappers live such a dangerous life!

shoulda stayed in new york where its safe. friggin new jersey is dangerous

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

It was bound to begin between those 2 groups. I dont think it will stop, until their all dead. One will get killed, other retaliates, etc, etc...

Originally posted by ryder_23
    I dont think it will stop, until their all dead. One will get killed, other retaliates, etc, etc...
    good

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

fidie prolly set it up to look like this happened just to get publicity

My Ride
    '11 Honda RL '21 RDX '96 Civic Hatch

It was bound to begin between those 2 groups. I dont think it will stop, until their all dead. One will get killed, other retaliates, etc, etc...

was so many people involved in the beef, that it was inevitable it would get ugly

Kill all those fuckers anyway...."retired" drug dealers do not deserve to live, much less make millions...50cent as a person, along with MANY MANY rappers are a bunch of fucked up low-life delinquents that are not worthy of life.

Child molestors, murderers and drug dealers are the so-called icons of our society and we think the middle east is bad....hahahaha

and for all you about to come with the Fresh start BS....eat it! There is no second chance when you do harm.

I am done venting.

My Ride
    1.6L of FURY!

How can you say they deserve to die cuz they sold drugs? PPl do things to survive, if he didn't sell them someone else would of.

Anyway i think the whole thing is stupid their all friggin rich why risk going to jail cuz of someting someone said?

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    Kill all those fuckers anyway...."retired" drug dealers do not deserve to live, much less make millions...50cent as a person, along with MANY MANY rappers are a bunch of fucked up low-life delinquents that are not worthy of life.

Child molestors, murderers and drug dealers are the so-called icons of our society and we think the middle east is bad....hahahaha

and for all you about to come with the Fresh start BS....eat it! There is no second chance when you do harm.

I am done venting.

In other words, Get your walk on Chump!
    Travel

"Get Rich or Die Trying" is obviously a hidden message that 50 cent will die very soon...

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...threadid=23399
    You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Originally posted by shadowz
    G unit!

hahahahaha god i burst out laughin when i read that

My Ride
    2Look slk

Originally posted by nickopolis
    How can you say they deserve to die cuz they sold drugs? PPl do things to survive, if he didn't sell them someone else would of.
    If everyone thought like that then all of society would go to hell.
    Yes it is true that people have to make a living to survive but they don't necessarily have to deal drugs.

no it wasn't....murder inc likes to act hardcore, but unfortunately they aren't....during that FBI raid, all they found was like a 22 caliber pistol. thats it. why else do you think they got off so fast? they supposedly started off funding from drug dealers, which is believable but all the bs after that is just bs. the murder inc crap is just publicity, both sides are using it to promote either shady aftermath or murder inc. rap lately (with some exceptions) is a bunch of bs....they have to have so called "beefs" to sell records.

Originally posted by girlRACER

If everyone thought like that then all of society would go to hell.
    Yes it is true that people have to make a living to survive but they don't necessarily have to deal drugs.
    all of society doesn't believe in heaven and hell. society has created a materialistic image that every young person sees and wants to be a part of...fancy clothes and benz convertibles etc. the only people kids/teens in those areas see with that kind of money are pimps, drug dealers, and rappers and professional athletes from tv so how else would they make the money? not to mention, things aren't always together at home....oh yea, and the public school sytem in the us....from what i hear from my cousins in the US

of course there are those that come from that sort of situation and actually make it, but people just never hear about them

i remember reading snoop dogg's biography back in high school just for the hell of it in one of my english classes where we had to do book reports etc. in that book, there is like a chapter that explains his point of view, on why he chose to become a drug dealer before going to work at mcdonald's or whatever...its really enlightening and my teacher even asked about the specifics of the book so he could read it later on.

My Ride
    2Look slk

Originally posted by dj_honda

all of society doesn't believe in heaven and hell.
    I didn't mean it literally although it can be taken literally. Even if one doesn't believe in heaven and hell one should have morals at least. And I think society has a strong opinion of what is right and wrong even though they question the religious involvement of it.
    Last edited by girlRACER; 09-12-2003 at 11:58 PM.

Originally posted by nickopolis
    You're so right. I mean, what's really wrong with Hitler's SS? PPl do things to survive, if he didn't kill them Jews someone else would of.

Hearing that a drug dealer got killed would really tug at my heart strings

Originally posted by Super_Geo

You're so right. I mean, what's really wrong with Hitler's SS? PPl do things to survive, if he didn't kill them Jews someone else would of.
    I REALLY hope that was sarcasm.
    You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast