Quantcast
I ( JAYMEZ) will NEVER EVER buy from South Deerfoot Suzuki EVER! - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: I ( JAYMEZ) will NEVER EVER buy from South Deerfoot Suzuki EVER!

My Ride
    Lease

Originally posted by max_boost
    [/Q]I have no idea how you can just outright screw someone over and can sleep well at night
    Easy, you wake up an hour or two later and keep going Then you ask what she wants for breakfast.

Sucks to hear the story, any chance there's a misunderstanding before hearing the other side's version?

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

I'd go to AMVIC about the "thrown out wheels" part. Thats beyond belief. Sure, these $2k rims are just sitting there creating clutter, so lets just "toss" them. Okie dokie.

These guys need to be brought to justice, this shit cant go on. I wonder of how many other people have been royally fucked that dont have a voice such as Beyond to speak with.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    Acura Lexus

The thing is, it's not a stranger SDS is dicking around. It's JAYMEZ, their #1 supporter/customer/friend/former employee.

That's
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Originally posted by max_boost
    The thing is, it's not a stranger SDS is dicking around. It's JAYMEZ, their #1 supporter/customer/friend/former employee.

That's
    +1 he used to be the only person supporting them.

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

The rims aren't thrown away. My guess is they have them in their storage and plan on selling them.

ps I saw u and ur bmw at chinook.. I like the tinted tail lights

My Ride
    Integra

Originally posted by DannyO
    Sucks to hear, glad I didn't buy my car from them when I was shopping around, I have a friend that bought a SX4 from them a while back and he had a shitty experience from them, I've manager to steer quite a few people away from buying from them and looking elsewhere, this just reinforces what I have been telling them.

Then again, seems like all dealerships are like this pretty much, there are only some rare exceptions it seems.
    I had a positive experience at Country Hills Toyota. But than again a good friend of mine works there.

My Ride
    Subaru GR

Originally posted by Shlade
    The rims aren't thrown away. My guess is they have them in their storage and plan on selling them.

ps I saw u and ur bmw at chinook.. I like the tinted tail lights
    Its probably sold already I'll bet....that suxors Jamez
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Dayum! That sounds shitty

and anyone reading this can believe james.

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

Originally posted by Graham_A_M

These guys need to be brought to justice, this shit cant go on. I wonder of how many other people have been royally fucked that dont have a voice such as Beyond to speak with.
    There's truth in that. They might have messed with the wrong person this time though.

+1 on the tire pressure b.s. The Canadian 335s are equipped with FTM instead of TPMS, which won't be triggered by cold weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

Jaymez, when you worked there, was there any shadyness of this nature going on?

Sorry for your situation, I hope small claims sends a message to them, In my opinion I doubt it though.

The only dealership I have yet to hear a bad word about in Calgary is Lexus. Probably is some out there, I just have yet to hear it.
    Mr. Peanut (Niel): George... I win

LOL by chance did they import the car from Adesa in the states and then "inspect" it and sell it to you right away?

I remember, just for fun I asked Norman to look up how much it would cost for a car from the states, and he pretty much sent me the Adesa run results from Cali with markup.

What he didn't know is that I had access to the same things he was looking at...

My Ride
    is an Experience.

Originally posted by Integra10

I had a positive experience at Country Hills Toyota. But than again a good friend of mine works there.
    Funny you should mention them, I've taken my car to them a couple times and got great service, will be dealing with them again sometime this summer, like I said, there are exceptions.

Lexus of Calgary.
    This is another one I've heard good things about, but mainly from people on Beyond.

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

I was wondering why Norman stopped posting here. James, thats really brutal about your situation - especially after you have given them so much business. I must say though, when reading though the story of events, I was like "meh, thats a shame, maybe not worth a hate thread though..." until I read about the lost rims. Seriously? I can't even fathom that. Best of luck in small claims, hopefully it doesn't come to that and this dealership comes to its senses.

I do like however how everyone on the forum is acting like Norman was some evil human being from the very start. This is contrary to what I remember, when at the beginning, notably before the deposit incident, he was kind of the go to dealer for beyonders.
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

Originally posted by Neil4Speed
    I was wondering why Norman stopped posting here.
    I believe that was around the time they were selling a Fahrenheit GTI with a questionable history.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/273575/i-...erfoot-suzuki/

I would LOL if the rims turned up for sale in the marketplace from Norman at South Deerfoot Suzuki

Wow, I swear I just sent someone there today to talk to Normal about bringing up a car from the US. This story is to bad, I liked Norman. Norman, I hope you do the right thing and make this right. You know there are people on here that have supported you, I even had my buddy get his Hummer from you.
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.

Man these people are huge douchebags. I hope karma gets the best of them.

Good luck with car sales dumbasses.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"

Sounds like my experience at South Deerfoot Suzuki. If anyone cares just search the thread that I created about them. I had a friend looking for an RS4 and he was talking to SDS, told them to stay away because of their shady business practices.

I think we all need to spread the word about South Deerfoot Suzuki and the bullshit car dealer they are.

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror
    +1 on the tire pressure b.s. The Canadian 335s are equipped with FTM instead of TPMS, which won't be triggered by cold weather.

Yeah, I would have stopped it right there and called them on that. Like seriously.... are these guys fucking delusional? Kind of hard to pull the wool over a car-enthusiasts eyes; particularly with that sort of blanket statement.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

The fundamental of running a business is holding onto your repeating (and rich) customers. They should know that.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast