Quantcast
Criminals/gangs are the lowest form of scum on the earth. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Criminals/gangs are the lowest form of scum on the earth.

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Thumbs down Criminals/gangs are the lowest form of scum on the earth.

I was just reading another post on these boards about a shooting in the NE. I think its pretty sad that our neighborhoods are not safe because of the gang/scum that roams the streets.

Do these people not realize that they will all get caught/hurt or die in the end? Are they that stupid in the head that they can honestly think that being part of a gang or any other criminal activity is cool? Do they honestly believe that this will get them somewhere in life? Can they not see past their ugly mugs?

Selling drugs, stealing cars, pimping its all very sad. I truly feel sorry for these people that they must resort to this type of activity. They may think its cool that they can drive a nice car or wear nice clothes but what they don't realize is that they are screwing with someone else's life.

Get a back bone and go to school or get a job. Stop leaching off of other peoples lively hoods.

I think the law should string any of these punks up by their nuts until they fall off. Throw them in the slammer and let them rot there until they die.
    Last edited by 89coupe; 10-23-2003 at 01:05 PM.

lets form a beyond crew and stop em out!!!!
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Default Re: Criminals/gangs are the lowest form of scum on the earth.

Originally posted by 89coupe
    I truly feel sorry for these people that they must resort to this type of activity.
    I don't feel an ounce of pity for them at all. I hope they step up the rate at which they kill each other. As long as no innocent bystanders are hurt, who really gives a fuck what happens to them?

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Default Re: Re: Criminals/gangs are the lowest form of scum on the earth.

That is never the case though. Whether it is directly or indirectly, innocent people are always effected by criminal acitivity.

Originally posted by Super_Geo

As long as no innocent bystanders are hurt, who really gives a fuck what happens to them?

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

^
    yep, it can affect peoples buisness's surrounding that area by people seeing on the news shootings happening here, so no one shops their or anything, to people actually getting shot. They will always be their, and only way we can end up in a world without crime and violence, is if our world ends up being like the world in "demolition man", witch ended up in caos anyways

there's so many of these morons too... I swear, everyone on here knows someone that knows someone (etc) thats into that sort of illegal bullshit. people work hard to buy stuff and then it's all for nothing when some punk ass decides he should take it.

My Ride
    94' Terd

its a phase that everyone goes through...

i went through that stage just as im sure many people on this board did... it only makes me wanna work harder now that im back at school knowing i dont wanna live my whole life like that... whether or not i become a millionare doesnt matter knowing the road i was on... just having a life that means something is waaaay more worth it.... its just a matter of time before all those thugsters figure that out...

My Ride
    M5 Competition

I disagree,

its not a phase that everyone goes through. I didn't go through a "gang" or "criminal phase" neither did any of my friends. Why? Because we knew it was wrong. Plain and simple.

I'm happy to hear that you were smart enough to see beyond it but there are many who do not see it like that and never will.

Originally posted by DUBBED
    its a phase that everyone goes through...

i went through that stage just as im sure many people on this board did... it only makes me wanna work harder now that im back at school knowing i dont wanna live my whole life like that... whether or not i become a millionare doesnt matter knowing the road i was on... just having a life that means something is waaaay more worth it.... its just a matter of time before all those thugsters figure that out...

My Ride
    99 Civic

Originally posted by 403Gemini

lets form a beyond crew and stop em out!!!!
    good luck, have fun in heaven.

I disagree,

its not a phase that everyone goes through. I didn't go through a "gang" or "criminal phase" neither did any of my friends. Why? Because we knew it was wrong. Plain and simple.

when you're a young kid you just want to be accepted and be known. I admit I was in the phase of a try hard but I've grown to know right and wrong. When I was a little kid I didnt care about other people, I didnt care about the consequences or anything. It is a phase, some people go through it, some dont.
    Also I was rebelious as a kid because it gave me an adrenelin, it was fun, but I didnt realize the effects of destroying stuff, fighting, etc..... it made me into a better person today so I dont regret anything I've done.

My Ride
    '11 Honda RL '21 RDX '96 Civic Hatch

Yeah some people go through this phase not all. I know what you mean.

My Ride
    FJC, S30

haha john(soslowdx) your the one to talk.. hahaha im scared to walk with you... hahahaaha jokes

who gives a shit about gangsters? ahah its the way they live.. maybe they dont like how you have a legit job and should be a thug.. go get a backbone? haah do you know how hard it is to get a job when you have a criminal record? haha man your funny.. dont talk unless you have experienced both sides buddy
    Submaker.Illest.

My Ride

Originally posted by surfertech
    haha john(soslowdx) your the one to talk.. hahaha im scared to walk with you... hahahaaha jokes

who gives a shit about gangsters? ahah its the way they live.. maybe they dont like how you have a legit job and should be a thug.. go get a backbone? haah do you know how hard it is to get a job when you have a criminal record? haha man your funny.. dont talk unless you have experienced both sides buddy
    This is also true. There are different views on this.

haha next time we go surfertech

My Ride
    FJC, S30

haha university gangsters hey..?
    Submaker.Illest.

My Ride

Oh yeah another thing you leave them alone they leave you alone simple as that. As a business point of view kind of sucks when they come eat at your place and bring trouble can't do nothing about it just hope nothing happens.

My Ride

haha university gangsters hey..?
    Excuse me mister but I am no GANGSTER

lammer Guest

Originally posted by SoSlowDx

Excuse me mister but I am no GANGSTER
    yeah your only dai cai
    haha

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Why should you have a criminal record? Are you saying by the time you are 18 you can't figure out the difference between right and wrong? Any criminal record you have before the age of 18 is wiped clean after you turn 18. Its a way of saying you should be grown up by now and be able to understand the difference betwen right and wrong.

My Ride

Originally posted by lammer

yeah your only dai cai
    haha
    fuck you

I don't konw what you're talking about sir

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Give me a break, that is why innocent people get caught in cross fire.

That is why neighborhoods get bad names, property value reduced. Businesses go bankrupt. Why do you think the NE has such low property value? Not because the houses are old thats for sure...

Originally posted by SoSlowDx
    Oh yeah another thing you leave them alone they leave you alone simple as that. As a business point of view kind of sucks when they come eat at your place and bring trouble can't do nothing about it just hope nothing happens.

My Ride

Why should you have a criminal record? Are you saying by the time you are 18 you can't figure out the difference between right and wrong? Any criminal record you have before the age of 18 is wiped clean after you turn 18. Its a way of saying you should be grown up by now and be able to understand the difference betwen right and wrong.

shit man I didn't figure it out until I was 18 haha but hey some ppl grow up with it. SHIT HAPPENS

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast