So, like 1000 other deal hunter's, I purchased the Starter Package cleaning for $29. This package is normally $62.50. Called a day before and booked my appointment.

Dropped my car off at 3:30, they said should take an hour an half. 45 minutes later it was done. This was a nice surprise, as I really didn't want to sit around for an hour and a half. They have a nice waiting room with comfy couches and a big TV if you feel like sitting there.

They called me right before it started and offered to spend more time on the interior versus the exterior. I had quite a bit of dog hair, and Calgary's roads are wet, so the outside is just going to get dirty again. I expected to have to pay a little bit more as well, since the pet hair would be extra work.

Anyways, got my car back and it was pretty clean. I'll go through each point.

Starter Package Includes

-Exterior Hand Wash
-Interior Vaucum
-Interior Wipedown
-Clean Windows & Door Jams
-Tire Shine
-Deodorizer/ Fragrance

Here's a breakdown on how I think they did

-Exterior Hand Wash - 4/5

Car looked great as it pulled out of the bay. Just a basic soap and rinse.

-Interior Vacuum - 3/5

They did a pretty good job getting rid of the pet hair, but I still found some large clumps on the front seat. Also still some gravel and dirt around the cracks.

-Interior Wipedown - 3/5

They got all the obvious surfaces, but I wasn't super impressed. Still found dust and dirt in the corners on the dash, and some other areas.

-Clean Windows & Door Jams - 4/5

Windows & Door Jams both very clean. Not shining, and missed a few spots, but did a pretty good job. Happy with the windows especially.

-Tire Shine - 5/5

They shined! Til I drove it all the way down 16th!

-Deodorizer/ Fragrance 5/5

Wasn't too strong, car smelled nice after

Overall, I'd say for what I paid, $29 for the coupon and $10 extra for the pet hair, I was satisfied. Would I go back and pay full price? Probably not. I could do just as good a job in 30 minutes in my own garage, and I'm not a professional. Looked to be run by some younger fellows, who were all very polite. I suggest they take advantage of this increased coupon business and spend a little extra time getting all the little things, cause those are what is going to bring me, and other customers back, once the promotional ends.

Overall - 3.5/5