Quantcast
Ask Mar - Expert on ninja stars, shuriken, blades, and lawnmowers - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Mar - Expert on ninja stars, shuriken, blades, and lawnmowers

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

Last week I got a ninja star and a switchblade through customs. This guy can't bring his watch?

I was also wearing a $2000 bracelet they didn't seem to say anything about, I wasn't aware they looked for that stuff.
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 07-10-2019 at 03:11 PM.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Originally posted by Sugarphreak

Just to clarify... you're a guy right?
    you dont own any diamond tennis bracelets?

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by Sugarphreak

Just to clarify... you're a guy right?
    Not after his girlfriend took his house and his balls.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    has a stick axle

Originally posted by Mar
    Last week I got a ninja star and a switchblade through customs. This guy can't bring his watch?

I was also wearing a $2000 bracelet they didn't seem to say anything about, I wasn't aware they looked for that stuff.

You refuse to spend more than $10.00 on a meal at a restaurant but will spend $2000.00 on a bracelet? You are special, not in a good way.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by KRyn
    You refuse to spend more than $10.00 on a meal at a restaurant but will spend $2000.00 on a bracelet? You are special, not in a good way.
    Knowing Mar, he's full of shit. Lives in his own little world.

I'll believe it when he posts a pic of said bracelet sitting on a written beyond.ca sign within 24 hours.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Originally posted by Mar

You brought prohibited weapons through customs? If you're telling the truth (which I doubt), you really are some kind of stupid.

My Ride
    has a stick axle

Originally posted by rage2

Knowing Mar, he's full of shit. Lives in his own little world.

I'll believe it when he posts a pic of said bracelet sitting on a written beyond.ca sign within 24 hours.

Do you simply know of him via beyond.ca or have you interacted with him in person? If it is the latter of the two I feel sorry for you.
    Last edited by KRyn; 06-05-2012 at 04:04 PM.

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

Originally posted by dexlargo
    You brought prohibited weapons through customs? If you're telling the truth (which I doubt), you really are some kind of stupid.
    Naw, his mom left the computer on when she took her 4th date of the day and he's on a trolling spree!!

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

This moron tries to sneak back a $80,000 watch, nobody says anything. I bring a $6 throwing star and I'm an idiot. Who cares?
    I can't say anything on this forum without being attacked. Is it really necessary? Especially from the guy that owns the place.

For 1% user rating I'll post the photo.
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by Mar
    I can't say anything on this forum without being attacked. Is it really necessary? Especially from the guy that owns the place.
    It's not that you can't say anything, it's that you can't seem to say anything true or factual the majority of the time. You peddle bullshit and delusion like you're selling hotdogs at a hockey game.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 06-05-2012 at 05:28 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

Originally posted by Mar
    This moron tries to sneak back a $80,000 watch, nobody says anything. I bring a $6 throwing star and I'm an idiot. Who cares?

You are an idiot and a troll, you continually post patently false and pointless things, you contribute nothing. The forum owner sees that and calls you out and you still stick around. You seem very desperate for attention.

My Ride
    has a stick axle

Originally posted by Mar

You have lost all credabity on this forum. I would suggest creating a new account and refraining from making idiotic posts. But that is likely impossible for you, so carry on as usual
    Clocks ticking... He said within 24 hours and I don't see a picture of said bracelet.

Originally posted by Mar
    If the guy with the $80,000 watch was posting on this forum, he'd probably be called an idiot too. But he already knows that because he gets to pay a $30,000 idiot tax.

You are here, and it's not the price of the throwing star or the switch blade that's relevant, it's the fact that they're both prohibited weapons.

Unlike failing to declare a Rolex, when you get caught with prohibited weapons, it won't get you a $30,000 fine but it will get you a criminal record. If you like being employed in responsible positions, it's kind of stupid to run the risk - especially for a shitty $6.00 throwing star and $X.00 switchblade.

So, bringing criminally prohibited items through customs - where they don't have to have any reason at all to search you - is what's dumb. It's equivalent to bringing an eighth of weed through customs.
    I say give him a point if he comes through with a pic! It would be worth it for actually backing up something he said.

But if Rage does agree, please include the throwing star and switchblade in the photo too. It's hard to value a bracelet from a photo, but I know prohibited weapons when I see 'em.

But if you ask for a reward, it's only fair that failure should have a a consequence, right? What should that be?

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

Unlike failing to declare a Rolex, when you get caught with prohibited weapons, it won't get you a $30,000 fine but it will get you a criminal record. If you like being employed in responsible positions, it's kind of stupid to run the risk - especially for a shitty $6.00 throwing star and $X.00 switchblade.
    Thanks for worrying about my personal safety, I can take it from here.

I say give him a point if he comes through with a pic! It would be worth it for actually backing up something he said.

But if Rage does agree, please include the throwing star and switchblade in the photo too. It's hard to value a bracelet from a photo, but I know prohibited weapons when I see 'em.

But if you ask for a reward, it's only fair that failure should have a a consequence, right? What should that be?
    I've already taken the picture, give me a user point and I'll post it. All 3 items.

My Ride
    has a stick axle

Originally posted by Mar
    I've already taken the picture, give me a user point and I'll post it. All 3 items.
    rage2 said post the picture after that you will receive said user rating... You are in no position to negotiate.

On a side note... To the first mod to give me +1000 user rating I will promptly give you a million dollars...

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

Originally posted by KRyn
    rage2 said post the picture after that you will receive said user rating... You are in no position to negotiate.
    I don't see where he said that.

My Ride
    has a stick axle

Originally posted by Mar

I don't see where he said that.

Oh I am mistaken; he was just calling your character (or lack thereof) into question and didn’t mention a user rating increase as a reward. One would think proving you are not full of shit and that you don't exist in a world of your own would be reward enough, my apologies.
    Last edited by KRyn; 06-06-2012 at 01:06 PM.

My Ride
    NC1

I'll donate $25 to Mar's cause so he can that 1%.

I just have a feeling the thread will take off some more. So in for the lulz! Mar you always deliver!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Originally posted by Mar

Thanks for worrying about my personal safety, I can take it from here.
    Who's worried?

So how did you sneak the switchblade and star through? I presume they were in your checked bags, but was that the extent of the concealment?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast