Quantcast
STI Gas Mileage - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: STI Gas Mileage

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by KRyn

To bad would have been a great car to beat up on the track I am sure.

What brand of sways are you going with for the STI? I was planning to do front and rear Whiteline sways + Kartboy end links on my STI this spring. But some maintenance issues came up and ate my mod budget I had set aside. I find my 07 understeers like whoa, it would be nice if it was a bit more snappy. I would love a ride in your 13 if you are ever at a meet or anything though!

4WARNED still owes me a ride in my future Evo.
    Like I said I'm not going hardcore and at IWSTI all the guys are going to the 24mm sizes which are track oriented sizes. My car isn't going to see the type of driving to get the full effect of those setups. I just purchased a Cusco 20mm rear sway bar to reduce the understeer while keeping overall ride and handling somewhat close to stock and while the Cusco is more money it comes with rubber bushings instead of poly as I've been less than enthralled with NVH some of the poly setups on past cars. Like benny said the car needs to stay wife friendly.

Also got a Kartboy shortshifter, sub, amp, Audio Integrations 10" enclosure and 18"x9.5" Work Emotioin CR Kiwami in WMB to go on in the spring. Just mild stuff to spice the car up.

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Originally posted by Xamim

A bit off topic, but I'm a bit surprised you bought an STI after all the things you were saying about them (which I agree with) and the cars you had before.
    I am SHOCKED too

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by Canmorite

I am SHOCKED too
    Why? The Mustang was out of left field and so was my 2005 SRT4. I'm not really a brand guy and I drive cars and if I like them I buy them regardless of manufacturer. I'm not a baller and stick with medium range cars so if things don't work out the damage is minimal.

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

When I had my 10 WRX I was getting ~9.4L/100km. My 04 CTSV was 14.4 and my 11 X3 around ~11.2L/100 km.

Originally posted by heavyD

Yeah I'm always in S or S#. I found Intelligent was nearly undriveable as the throttle response is so poor. I wish SI-Drive and DCCD would stay in the last mode you had it in when you turn off the car as sometimes I get in the car and drive forgetting to put it into S#.
    It's too bad that the SettingSaver is no longer being made. Not sure why the guy stopped making them, seemed like a great product. I've stalled the car a few times because I thought I was in S# and gave it the usual amount of throttle haha.

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Originally posted by heavyD

Why? The Mustang was out of left field and so was my 2005 SRT4. I'm not really a brand guy and I drive cars and if I like them I buy them regardless of manufacturer. I'm not a baller and stick with medium range cars so if things don't work out the damage is minimal.
    I'm only joking, just seeing you rag on Subaru so hard then buy one is a bit of a surprise.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7