Quantcast
Destiny - Page 76 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 76 of 105 FirstFirst ... 66 75 76 77 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2099

Thread: Destiny

Originally posted by ArjayAquino

dang didn't realize those were that rare. I only picked bad juju because it was primary. Looking at pocket infinity bounty now though, and looks like I wouldn't have been able to do it anyway since I need to be able to do nightfall strikes
    Bad Juju is pretty awesome especially for a warlock with Obsidian Mind which is being sold by Xur right now. I'd recommend grabbing Obsidian Mind if you don't have one already and plan on leveling up a warlock.

How close are you to lvl 30?
    PSN: DeceitfulWings
    XBL: DeceitfulWings

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

dang didn't realize those were that rare. I only picked bad juju because it was primary. Looking at pocket infinity bounty now though, and looks like I wouldn't have been able to do it anyway since I need to be able to do nightfall strikes
    haha you'll be fine, Bad Juju is awesome... unless you play Hunter. They don't get much out of having extra supers in PvE. I really like Juju in PvP too.

I got my 4th Gjallarhorn from the nightfall last night :/ and 10 coins again. Four straight NFs in a row I've gotten coins on at least one character and two of those, I got coins on both chars. I think I have almost 200 now.

At least my Vault run dropped a Praedyth's Timepiece. Only two Vault guns left to get now! Mythoclast and Praetorian Foil.

My Ride
    12 civic si

only missing 4th horseman as my last exotic weapon... and of course it drops for my friend during a crota HM run lol

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Originally posted by b_t

At least my Vault run dropped a Praedyth's Timepiece. Only two Vault guns left to get now! Mythoclast and Praetorian Foil.
    Really? I have one each for my characters. I don't Hezen V but I don't really mind it since it doesn't have tracking.

I want to do a vault run again to get a couple more fate bringers.

Originally posted by DENZILDON

Really? I have one each for my characters. I don't Hezen V but I don't really mind it since it doesn't have tracking.

I tried hardmode vog last night and it was tough. One guy managed to snag a fatebringer from the Templar, but it wasn't me! The run ended at the Gatekeepers though, the team wasn't strong enough to get it done. I'm after that Fatebringer as well but I think I need to learn the vault a bit better in normal mode first.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

I do have Hezen Vengeance ... it sucks hahah. Maybe if it had proximity detonation. I like prox detonation a lot more than tracking for Crucible.

I still have only had one Fatebringer, one Corrective Measure, one Praedyth's Revenge drop. Two Hezens, three Atheon's, four or five VoCs. I think eight sparrows, two ships. I did get the one ship that is supposedly more rare than the other (Glass Minuet). I haven't had Chatterwhite drop in forever, come to think of it.

Up to two warlock helmets now! But still only ever had one body and one pair of gloves. Six pairs of boots.

But zero goddamn Mythos. The VoG loot table is very frustrating. I heard they fixed the accidental nerf to it, and it's back to being boss in Crucible again too.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Yup, it is, I used it last night. 36 kills with a KD of 12.00. Hehehehe!

Has anyone seen this pic yet from VOG?

http://imgur.com/vg0ga3U

Also here is HOW preview from Destiny today:

My Ride
    2013 4Runner

Have you guys heard about this tool Destiny Item Manager? Looks handy as hell if you have multiple characters or even one but with a bunch of gear.

DIM is smart
    If one character has an exotic equipped, but you want to equip it on another, you just need to drag and drop that item on the equip slot of that new character. DIM will automatically dequip that item, move it to the vault, then move it to the destination character. It will even equip that new exotic if you have another exotic equipped by dequipping that other exotic first.

DIM has loadouts
    Loadouts give you a one click solution to moving items around and applying them all at once. We now support items that can just be moved to your inventory slot, or moved and equipped. For example. The possibilities are endless!

DIM has advanced search functionality
    Nightfall is arc burn? Search for your arc weapons! Leveling up gear and need more sapphire wire? Search for items that still need exp so you can get more materials when you dismantle after fully upgrading!

Only drawback right now is that it's only available as a chrome extension.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

I just use the bungie app on my phone for that stuff. I wouldn't wanna do that on my browser personally.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Originally posted by b_t

But zero goddamn Mythos. The VoG loot table is very frustrating. I heard they fixed the accidental nerf to it, and it's back to being boss in Crucible again too.
    Did VOG in all my characters. Got a fate bringer, found verdict and two Vex M. Not that I need it since I already have one for each character.

When it dropped I immediately thought about you! Lol!

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Well I guess when they do finally start dropping for me, I'll get an avalanche of them ... free shards! haha.

Been practicing with TLW and Thorn in Crucible a bunch. I don't know why anyone would use anything else... these guns are both too good. Shooting from the hip with TLW, you kill in 3 body shots. I swear it'll drop you as fast as a LMG.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Been using the vex m a lot. I do use thorn and TLW from time to time. Each of my character has their own.

Got lucky and had a pretty good drop and roll on a Red Hand IX. Zen moment, expolsive rounds and luck in the chamber. It felt weak when it was not fully upgraded but after full upgrade it can compete really well.

My Ride
    2013 4Runner

Did VOG in all my characters. Got a fate bringer, found verdict and two Vex M. Not that I need it since I already have one for each character.

When it dropped I immediately thought about you! Lol!
    Did my first VoG run last night on hard with some friends who've done it many many times. It was fun times even if I didn't get to experience it "fresh". Got Verdict, Praedyth's Timepiece and vision of confluence. Also got bad Juju on the weekend. Fairly productive weekend haha.

My Ride
    WRX, Audi A4 Avant

I downloaded Packmule for my android. Allows you to transfer items between characters bypassing the vault.

So far it has worked flawlessly for the last month.

My Ride
    Beyond Fit Golf R and Berta RAM 1500

Originally posted by yellowsnow
    I downloaded Packmule for my android. Allows you to transfer items between characters bypassing the vault.

So far it has worked flawlessly for the last month.
    Oh wow.

Didn't know such a thing existed. Thanks for the tip.

My Ride
    2013 4Runner

Originally posted by Redlined_8000

Oh wow.

Didn't know such a thing existed. Thanks for the tip.
    The Destiny Item Manager I mentioned above does the same thing, it's available as a chrome extension for people that don't have android.

It can do "Loadouts" so if you have a set of gear for a character that you want to use for doing VoG, you can select it and it'll automatically move your gear to your character. Example:

My Ride
    Beyond Fit Golf R and Berta RAM 1500

So what time is HoW expansion available to play? I just pre-ordered and according to this it will not be available to play until 11AM on May 19.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

About that time 11AM May 19.

An update will come out tomorrow and May 19 at 10:30am to prepare everyone for the HOW DLC.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

The Destiny Item Manager I mentioned above does the same thing, it's available as a chrome extension for people that don't have android.

It can do "Loadouts" so if you have a set of gear for a character that you want to use for doing VoG, you can select it and it'll automatically move your gear to your character. Example:
    I wish it was available on iphonel hmm, I think I have an old Samsung Tablet that can download that.

Page 76 of 105 FirstFirst ... 66 75 76 77 86 ... LastLast