Quantcast
Destiny - Page 80 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 70 79 80 81 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2099

Thread: Destiny

They need to up the max stack of ammo synth.

Sometimes Bungie doesn't seem to think things through. Stack that shit to 1000 or let me delete it for fuck sakes. God damn special ammo synth is out of control with the key farming they force you to do. Ugh.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

^^^That is so true....

Did the POE at level 34 last night. Boy is it ever hard. There are a few key areas you can be at to avoid the onslaught in map.

Level 33.5 now. Hoping to do one more tonight before I do PVP.

My Ride
    2013 4Runner

Originally posted by georgemagana
    I just switch from bad juju/red death to badger ccl and then equip the gjallarhorn Lol

And being a fusion rifle douchebags is awesome lol. Just learned a few weeks ago with a fusion riffle from the gunsmith haha. 1 shot kill with fast charge rate
    haha yeah i hate being killed by a fusion rifle while I'm trying to get close enough with my shotgun to kill them.

My Ride
    2013 4Runner

btw, happy xurday.

xur megathread

The Last Word... is on sale After I do the thorn bounty, I'll have two sweet hand cannons.

No new armor on sale though, might try my luck with the exotic shard and hope w/e I get is for a hunter

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

Completed PoE twice last night on 28 and 32. Got my third gjallahorn. Buddy was quite mad when I got it haha. He has 900+ hours and still hasn't got one.

My Ride
    12 civic si

3 hard lights yesterday...

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

To get an elemental primary from Trials of Osiris you have to go 9 and 0 ... holy fuuuuuck this could be too intense

My Ride
    2013 4Runner

Originally posted by b_t
    To get an elemental primary from Trials of Osiris you have to go 9 and 0 ... holy fuuuuuck this could be too intense
    god damn, hope you have a good fireteam for that haha.

My Ride
    12 civic si

been reading on reddit, and it seems ToO is one of the most rewarding end game activities you can do.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Originally posted by ArjayAquino

god damn, hope you have a good fireteam for that haha.
    oh we do! my buddy has 2.03 k/d, I usually finish sessions at 2.5+ but my overall is still only 1.94 cuz of a very bad start back in September. We have a few friends who are pretty good ~1.5 k/d guys so they'll work as our third. And we'll all be sitting in the same room so our communication will be perfect! haha

I guess it doesn't match based on skill at all so with a lucky draw you can play nine straight teams of newbies and never have any close matches. I thought there was going to be a ladder element so you get tougher and tougher matches as you pile up wins but whatever! I really want a void scout rifle and if it's easy to get, works for me.

^^ and yeah the rewards are nuts! If you go all the way to nine wins sounds like at least two etheric light guaranteed, you get chances at exotics with the silver and gold packages and another one at the loot chest in the Lighthouse. Plus armor and weapons drops after matches. And the armor in the chest is already ascended 42 light gear.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Yeah, it's very tough specially during night time as the good players seem to come out that time. I tried playing with a few friends, unfortunately they are not the pvp type of players. I'll normally kill two but will get killed or do something stupid. Lol!

I need to team up with a +KD player.

On the bright side I got an Eternal Warrior Titan helmet!

Anyone complete PoE 35 yet?

We played and got to Skola with out losing any round. Easy peasy.

Killed Skola twice and thought we had it but didn't get to the mine fast enough. Basically counting expired exact time we finish dismantle and got killed.

So, did not beat this - it's tough. We were using the quick strat, all 365 Gjallarhorns, and it's a real bitch...

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

I want to but all my friends are level 33. and in ready with my treasure key too!

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    I want to but all my friends are level 33. and in ready with my treasure key too!
    I was using my 34 Titan...

It's a real bitch because you've got to have 7 rockets ready, with a synth ready - and you've got to unload on him. Jump in the shield and PRAY TO GOD that you all get your synth's loaded quickly.

He seems immune to the shield with SAINT-14 as he has on several occasions just walked right in to it and stomped me dead.

It's also a bit of luck if you ask me on where and how he teleports. Sometimes he ends up being further away, and in those instances you've got a much better chance to kill him.

I'll try it again some time, but it's really a bitch and definitely 34's only with 365 Ghorns - which everyone has now anyhow, but it's an absolute must. I'm not sure how you'd do it any other way than the quick kill. Once you've got to start passing the Essence around, it's just a real bitch.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

I just finished skolas. Took 3 tries and one of the guys has a broken mic. Lol! Luckily on the third try the mine was at A so we defused it immediately at the same time killed skolas too

Got "her Mercy" hand cannon, ship shader and emblem.

Each time we killed him we had to get to the far side. We'd have done it twice if the first mine was the one in the corner where you kill him.

3 tries is nothing. So that was nice!

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

LOL we all got too loaded on Friday night to actually play any Trials. We were trying normal Crucible and got worse and worse and worse... plus I only just hit level 33 last night, finally got to run the Prison of Elders. It is FUN. The bosses are a cut above the others for sure. Haven't tried the lvl34 or 35 Prisons yet... tonight is going to be all ToO, gotta get to Mercury.

I like the Prison of Elders expansion - BUT - they made it way way way too easy for people to get to 34. Giving away legendary gear with 42 light on it and no need to actually upgrade it at all to get to that light level...EASY! FREEBIES! WOW!

That's just too easy.

I didn't work at it very hard but all my characters are 34 already. It only bugs me because people who never had to work hard to get to 30 were given 31 and even 32 easily because of a fucked up buggy raid.

Now there is virtually no work required to get to 34. It's like just do the basic stuff and it's yours and not only is it yours to be 34 it's yours quickly. Literally every single person who plays this game will be 34 this week even if they are casual players.

Worse is the RAIDs that are here, sure they are old, but now they are so god damn easy you just stomp everything with your 34 characters. Snuffed the fun right out of this game if you ask me. Well maybe not the fun but the challenge in the RAIDs.

I guess the grind is to just get as much Etheric Light as possible and be the guy who has all his weapons to 365. All the exotics should have required Etheric light too. Free upgrades to all Exotics is insane. I upgraded all of mine on the first day since I had so many exotic shards. But what is worse, glimmer is useless because you have so much of it and it is so easy to come by - mine just stays maxxed out and there is nothing to spend serious glimmer on since all the near gear has such short upgrade paths.

I think they shouldn't have made it so easy peasy to be 34. There is nothing special about being 34. My kid is 34.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Well if your definition of easy peasy is beating the 34 PoE 2 weeks in a row with lvl 33 characters. ( assuming you don't get the ToO armour ) then yea i guess its easy.

Personally i found the 32 to be pretty damn hard. Doable with 32 or 33 chars. But hard.

Haven't tried 34 yet though would like to do it on 2 chars this week if my friends can find the time.

This expansion will wear itself out faster than the last almost certainly.

Destiny better basically pull a whole second game out of its ass for September if they want this series to still be relevant after 2015 in My opinion.

I honestly still feel like these first 2 expansions should have just come with the damn game in September and we should have seen 2 more expansions by now.

At least to now the game doesn't feel like it has many obvious holes remaining.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Well, I totally agree the expansion will wear itself out faster than the last. I guess we will see what kind of boss fights they come up with. But even todays 34 (which is hard) is still made easy with 3 ghorns, weapons of light, synth. It's like Skolas and can be done in 40 seconds or less. Well, you basically have to do it that way or it gets stupid hard.

Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 70 79 80 81 90 ... LastLast