Quantcast
Domestic V8 forum - ford GM chrysler talk about your junk here - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic V8 forum - ford GM chrysler talk about your junk here

My Ride
    is faster than yours

Originally posted by Masked Bandit
    Who ever wore leather ball caps anyway? I can agree with the Metallica but that's it.
    Haha, one of my wife's aunt's husband has one...covers up his skullet nicely! Almost fools you into thinking he's just rocking a mullet.

My Ride
    is faster than yours

Oh, and I like V8s.

Originally posted by never
    Haha, one of my wife's aunt's husband
    You know it's redneck because it's not his wife's uncle, it's that dude his wife's aunt married.

My Ride
    is faster than yours

Originally posted by Mibz
    You know it's redneck because it's not his wife's uncle, it's that dude his wife's aunt married.
    Haha, of course...had to create some distance!

My Ride
    G37X

What's wrong with rednecks? They are "in" now..look at duck dynasty/are you faster than a redneck Rednecks may be ignorant, but they know their shit when it comes to cars, cheap smokes, best places to take the ol' lady lol

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Pretty sure this had a V8. Quality American car.

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

And don't worry it definitely isn't on a truck frame so it counts

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by Hallowed_point
    What's wrong with rednecks? They are "in" now..look at duck dynasty/are you faster than a redneck Rednecks may be ignorant, but they know their shit when it comes to cars, cheap smokes, best places to take the ol' lady lol
    Trust me. The last thing a redneck wants to be is "in"

They are basically hipsters that go outside and like diesel a little to much.

My Ride
    G37X

Trucks are allowed. As long as they are "street trucks" built for drag/mexico racing. No low riders or off roaders. Heck, minivans are allowed too as long as they are V8 powered. Stock or aftermarket.

I know a thing or two about being redneck..I'm from a small town in BC and my dad lived in a trailer..even though he didn't have to.

Being a redneck has nothing in common with being a hipster sucking money off mom & dad. Rednecks are practical folks who can fix things such as Red Green. My opinion anyway

I have to laugh at perpetual student hipster types who wear work boots. As if they've done a day of real work in their pathetic lives.

I don't know if you're trying to troll me but good luck if you are. I don't get my panties in a bunch if someone thinks American cars are junk.. in fact I'd probably agree with them on some aspects. These are cars built on a budget, no ostrich leather interior or burnished walnut steering wheels.
    Last edited by Hallowed_point; 09-19-2014 at 09:05 AM.

My Ride
    is faster than yours

I don't know if you're trying to troll me but good luck if you are. I don't get my panties in a bunch if someone thinks American cars are junk.. in fact I'd probably agree with them on some aspects. These are cars built on a budget, no ostrich leather interior or burnished walnut steering wheels.
    Fuck, there you go screwing up my build! I'm going to have to take back the seat covers and the steering wheel!

My Ride
    G37X

Fuck, there you go screwing up my build! I'm going to have to take back the seat covers and the steering wheel!
    I'm sorry man! Screw the haters..do it up like how you envisioned it.

Everyone hating on American v8s because they're cheaper and would smoke your over rated imports.
    I've driven many imports but hell my old 2004 Bonny Gxp was unfucking real, a boat yes but every option you could think of and cheap as hell because the idiot who I bought it off was bitching about electrical problems with the Check engine. it turned out to be a damn 20 dollar sensor haha. Big Bertha got a lot of respect when racing my buddy's in their jdm and bimmers. Built quality late 90 to mid 2000s was poor but domestics have caught up recently.

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Trucks are allowed. As long as they are "street trucks" built for drag/mexico racing. No low riders or off roaders. Heck, minivans are allowed too as long as they are V8 powered. Stock or aftermarket.
    Well can't really have a v8 forum and be biased now can we? You are essentially looking for a forum that is specific to a certain vehicle type which isn't really fair.

What about miatas with v8s or rx7s? Gonna say no to them?

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by firebane

Well can't really have a v8 forum and be biased now can we? You are essentially looking for a forum that is specific to a certain vehicle type which isn't really fair.

What about miatas with v8s or rx7s? Gonna say no to them?
    No one said it was fair..the whole idea is to have a group with minimal bickering so no american v8 imports seems to be a good preventive measure.

I personally like swapped cars but I don't like all the graphics and hellaflush etc that are generally part of the package deal. Can't please everyone! I don't want a drift group.

My Ride
    is faster than yours

On a V8 note, I saw Ryan's turbo LS swapped Zephyr wagon on Saturday night and that car is awesome! With the IC and some tuning, that car should run 9s. Pretty impressive for a $5000 street car on stock suspension and small drag radials! Gave me more motivation for my build.

My Ride
    G37X

On a V8 note, I saw Ryan's turbo LS swapped Zephyr wagon on Saturday night and that car is awesome! With the IC and some tuning, that car should run 9s. Pretty impressive for a $5000 street car on stock suspension and small drag radials! Gave me more motivation for my build.
    Yes!! I love that car. A true sleeper in the truest sense of the word if you ask me. It's a little loud which is the only thing that gives it away but to a civilian, they may think it's an exhaust leak

Also, other Ryan (LSChevelle) his car is nutty. Absolutely insane. Breaking all four tires loose at 80 km/hr haha.

My Ride
    is faster than yours

Yes!! I love that car. A true sleeper in the truest sense of the word if you ask me. It's a little loud which is the only thing that gives it away but to a civilian, they may think it's an exhaust leak

Also, other Ryan (LSChevelle) his car is nutty. Absolutely insane. Breaking all four tires loose at 80 km/hr haha.
    The ladder on the roof rack is the icing on the cake!

I haven't seen the LS Chevelle since it has been turboed...but again, perfect engine/power adder combo!

My Ride
    G37X

It's a wicked fun car. Bench seats and lap belts..man does it move!

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

*sniff* I guess I am not allowed to play with the cool kids.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Don't try to fake it spikerS, you never were, same as me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm way less "me" than people give me discredit for.

My Ride
    '70 Chevelle

Only two tires break loose unfortunately.. Damn now you've got me thinking.. how sick would an AWD turbo ls 70 chevelle be???

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast