Quantcast
$50 oil, now what? - Page 13 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: $50 oil, now what?

Originally posted by 88CRX

Those ‘laned homes’ are the new starter home.

AND there are two homes on there for $360k, how is that “450-500k” like you keep mentioning.

Did you even read my post?
    Do 1000 foot homes exist? People buy the most house they can afford. I would say $350 to $500k is a starter home.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Where'd all this starter home talk originate? All I said is there are $300/ft homes all over, it's not some magical fucking unicorn that someone would need to see to believe.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Originally posted by Gestalt
    Do you read? Or just make things up?

Beside that, How much snow are you going to accumulate at 80%
    Yeah and you obviously don't read anything that doesn't fit your dumbass trope.

https://www.osti.gov/scitech/servlets/purl/5232456

Here you go but a warning it might be above your level of understanding since you're clearly someone who would have been in the special class at school...

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Do 1000 foot homes exist? People buy the most house they can afford. I would say $350 to $500k is a starter home.

Probably should take this discussion elsewhere.

In the past several years they have not existed no. Most builders have 1250-1300 as their smallest available homes. However recently in Mahogany some of the builders have started offering 1000-1050ft2 homes which is kind of a cool idea. They're super small and compact.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Do you read? Or just make things up?
    Quoted for irony.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Originally posted by mazdavirgin

Yeah and you obviously don't read anything that doesn't fit your dumbass trope.

https://www.osti.gov/scitech/servlets/purl/5232456

Here you go but a warning it might be above your level of understanding since you're clearly someone who would have been in the special class at school...
    Guess you Didn't read your own 1979 link, or the NAIT one from last year.

And buddy, no one runs their panels at 30 degree angle in the winter.

Please read what you post and pretend to understand.

Quoted for irony.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

Guess you Didn't read your own 1979 link, or the NAIT one from last year.

And buddy, no one runs their panels at 30 degree angle in the winter.

Your level of stupid is just overwhelming. You can't even form a cogent argument. All you do is post stupid shit without understanding what they are talking about. Your NAIT shit is just that shit because it doesn't help if you time average out your power over a year to "prove" snow has no impact. You would have to be a grade A moron to think this is the case when sufficient enough snow causes total loss of generation. Same goes with dust and bird shit it all causes panel power loss which is non insignificant. Why do you think the mars rovers end up not running forever? I'll give you a hint it starts with d and ends in ust.

Then again you're so thick this will all fly past your head.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-17-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Still no one reads, or read snippets and chooses the worst possible case summer angle for the winter.

In Edmonton if you wanted best average output, and a fixed year round position, it would be about 45 degrees.

People in northern latitudes if they fix their panels, generally chose a winter angle, generally closer to 70 .
    degrees. We size our systems a little bigger, so don't need the full summer efficiency.

Did you notice in Edmonton the uncleared panel at 53 degrees loses like 1.5% average. Oh, the horror. No solar for you!

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

Guys, I figured it out! Gestalt is Aarash!

Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

Originally posted by schurchill39
    Guys, I figured it out! Gestalt is Aarash!

Case closed.

They both certainly have that "I'm the only one that's right therefore it's everyone else who's crazy" view of things. But it's not the same type of crazy.

Perhaps there's a hint in the username? Psychology reference, Toma was often dipping into that, what was his degree in again? It's not him either.

I do feel we've seen him before with another username though. It seems clear through his posts he's a younger guy, thinks he's got above average intelligence but likes to point out he's "just a mechanic" a kind of sideways humble brag like we'll all find his intelligence more impressive because of his blue collar occupation. He has his narrative, looks for posts that he's already anticipated and has prepared responses to. Posts that he doesn't have a pre-determined response to he ignores or sometimes leaves an awkward reply to because he missed the joke or intent of the post altogether.

I haven't put him on my "ignore list" (yet), he doesn't have the crazy of Arash or the hypocrisy of Toma, he's kind of innocuous...........For now anyways.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Toma the homophobe?

I only said the mechanic thing because a clueless guy making stuff up called me a monkey, while painting himself as a nuclear scientist. I really never was good at school maybe why I married a teacher. But I'm good at obvious stuff. Mechanical things, diagnosis and problem sloving, and yes, I get excited about cool new things, and have a hard time with people always trying to make up out there reasons why something is impossible, or can't be done.

I'll stop now if it's overdone. I actually did when icky asked my education. Originally, I put journeyman, but then edited and didn't answer.
    Last edited by Gestalt; 03-16-2017 at 10:39 PM.

I only said the mechanic thing because a clueless guy making stuff up called me a monkey, while painting himself as a nuclear scientist. I really never was good at school, maybe why I married a teacher. But I'm good at obvious stuff. Mechanical things, diagnosis and problem solving, and yes, I get excited about cool new things, and have a hard time with people always trying to make up out there reasons why something is impossible, or can't be done.

I'll stop now if it's overdone. I actually did above when I was asked my education. Originally, I put journeyman, but then edited and didn't answer.
    Nothing wrong with Journeyman

The issue seems to be you were arguing the wrong thing? If you love cool new things and solar generation is included in that then start a thread about your project, you'll find a ton of people here would follow a thread like that with support for it. You got into this weird argument about its viability, and then the cost to build a home and whether that included land value?
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

One cannot argue with your familiarity with the local beyond crazies, just look at your signature. Maybe if Gestalt is lucky he can find himself among the likes of Toma and Aarash

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

They both certainly have that "I'm the only one that's right therefore it's everyone else who's crazy" view of things. But it's not the same type of crazy.

Perhaps there's a hint in the username? Psychology reference, Toma was often dipping into that, what was his degree in again? It's not him either.

I do feel we've seen him before with another username though. It seems clear through his posts he's a younger guy, thinks he's got above average intelligence but likes to point out he's "just a mechanic" a kind of sideways humble brag like we'll all find his intelligence more impressive because of his blue collar occupation. He has his narrative, looks for posts that he's already anticipated and has prepared responses to. Posts that he doesn't have a pre-determined response to he ignores or sometimes leaves an awkward reply to because he missed the joke or intent of the post altogether.

I haven't put him on my "ignore list" (yet), he doesn't have the crazy of Arash or the hypocrisy of Toma, he's kind of innocuous...........For now anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

Snow can actually work to advantage in winter.

SAIT already figured out that a perfectly vertical panel is probably the best orientation in winter. But not just that, if you have tons of land, you can space the panels out between rows much further and get a decent amount of ice and snow reflection and get a nice little boost.

Very unlike the US, where they pack them together as tightly as possible, in Canada spacing them at least an extra panel of sunshade apart would be a better idea. That and coating the ground with a reflective material between panels when its dry. Titanium paint on the concrete would probably do.
    Cocoa $7,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Maybe he is Thales back from the dead. Nah hes not nearly enough of an an aggressive meathead.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Big jump today. Market rebalancing supposedly happening. Draws getting sucked out faster than a meth hooker on your dad's dick.

Quote Originally Posted by suntan View Post
    Big jump today. Market rebalancing supposedly happening. Draws getting sucked out faster than a meth hooker on your dad's dick.
    Probably one of the best analogies I have ever read. Simply Stunning!

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I've been trying to describe the convoluted interplay between inventory draws and the changing output from the major oil producing regions, and wrap that up in something that explains the change in floating storage due to the return of backwardation, but so far I've failed. You sir nailed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    I'm way less "me" than people give me discredit for.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast