Quantcast
Accident - Dec 19, Panaroma Hills, Country Hills Blvd. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Accident - Dec 19, Panaroma Hills, Country Hills Blvd.

My Ride
    2GR-FE Hethel, 14W246, 13W251, 06NC, 02Aerio

Unhappy Accident - Dec 19, Panaroma Hills, Country Hills Blvd.

Hi all,

I got sided by a 02 Mazda Protege at around 9:15pm....did anyone passed by and saw the accident? fcukin 16yrs old blown kids going at like 70 or 80 and sided me...and while waiting for the police to finish up the paper work, they were smiling and shiets and telling me I have a nice car and shiets...stupid ass.

if ne one saw the accident, pm me and that would be great.

good thing I got a nice guy saw the whole accident for me and stayed just to be my witness...thanx god.
    Last edited by guessboi; 12-23-2004 at 01:01 AM.

My Ride
    90Laser/eclipse

are u sure this wasnt at 14th and country hills??? cause i drove by an accident there like a couple hours ago and it was with a protege as well

My Ride
    TSX

Default Re: Accident - Dec 19, Panaroma Hills, Country Hills Blvd.

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride

is by panorama's mcdonalds. panorama hills way and country hills drive.
    Last edited by guessboi; 12-20-2004 at 11:06 AM.
    Insurance Pro

so what happened? you were trying to turn left and the other car hit you? I live by there but was not there at the time. Isn't that Panorama Hill Blvd? or did you get hit one block east of there? I'll keep my ears open, I have quite a few friends living in the area.

My Ride
    rubbish

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    Porsche 997 C2S / Toyota Tundra

My Ride

I was going from panorama hills way straight into country hills drive, crossing Country Hills Blvd and the protégé heading east from country hills blvd speed up all of a sudden trying to kill me or something…Like I say, T-Boned my car, crashed my driver side rear bumper / left wheel, and his car went up in smoke, oil leaking out. Got a witness who was driving his car beside the fcukin kids and saw them stepping on the pedal, trying to race him or something and instead crashed into me.
    Insurance Pro

My Ride

and my car got spinned into the opposite lane direction, good thing no car was there at that time.
    Insurance Pro

My Ride

And I got a fcukin ticket from the police saying that I failed to proceed safely after stopping. lawyer said is bs and easy to fight off.
    Last edited by guessboi; 12-23-2004 at 01:02 AM.
    Insurance Pro

My Ride
    750Li

sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by guessboi
    And I got a fcukin ticket from the police saying that I failed to proceed safely after stopping. WTF, he was not even there.
    well, it happens all the time. actually a friend of mine got into a very small accident last year and they had to go to the police station to fill out a collision report. About 3 months after that, a couple of police officers were at his door to hand out a ticket for careless driving... at the court, the judge just gave him a fine for a much less serious charge without demerits.

Anyhow, I think you are in a very bad situation since you proceeded on minor street with a stop sign and got hit by a car that had the right of way. It is pretty tought to prove that he was speeding in the first place, and it may not matter that he was speeding (unless he is going at ridiculous speed). The ticket may be easy to fight off but I think you'll have a heck of a time convincing the insurance company about it.

Good luck with this... will let you know if I hear anything.

My Ride

Yup I know. And good thing I have a witness, that should help to an extent and I just talked to him and he told me he saw the kids were cutting people off and speeding away, and actually speeds faster when my car was crossing the intersection. I tried to step on the paddle as hard as I could but it was no late, they didn’t even brake he told me and guessing they weren’t looking. I’ll update more info about this case as a precedent for people.
    Last edited by guessboi; 12-23-2004 at 01:03 AM.
    Insurance Pro

My Ride

approx $5000 damage to my car. bumper, side impact beams, side skirts, brakes...
    Last edited by guessboi; 12-23-2004 at 01:03 AM.
    Insurance Pro

fcukk those pplz at avis can't sale.
    And you can't spell or make a valid arguement. Your complaining about spending an extra 10-20 for a mustang, you should be happy they even let you rent the car in the first place since they probably ren't allowed by their insuraqnce provider to rent to people under the age of 25.

My Ride
    2011 Subaru Impreza

approx $5000 damage to my car. bumper, side impact beams, side skirts, brakes...

approx 3 weeks for repair and cuz of that, fcuk I rented a sunfire at the airport avis yesterday for a week for approx $300. 50% off cuz I am an enmax employee, plus I am supposed to be 25 to rent a car and I am 22 but cuz of working at my company, I am allow to rent it with unlmited km?. but fcuk I checked the net when i got home, for an extra 10-20 bucks, I can get a mustang or a monte carlo...instead of that piece.
    fcukk those pplz at avis can't sale.
    what do you do at enmax? do you climb the electrical poles or do generator maintenance work inside the generators?

Originally posted by AllGoNoShow

And you can't spell or make a valid arguement. Your complaining about spending an extra 10-20 for a mustang, you should be happy they even let you rent the car in the first place since they probably ren't allowed by their insuraqnce provider to rent to people under the age of 25.
    They are allowed to rent to people under the age of 25 , they just dont like to. Orelse you can get some one to co-sign for it.

Depends on the company I guess, I know some they cant cause of insurance restrictions.

Originally posted by AllGoNoShow

Holy crap leave the guy alone, have you ever heard of second language?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast