Quantcast
command start ? i can help..... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 39 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: command start ? i can help.....

My Ride
    dodge power wagon

Default command start ? i can help.....

New to site,i am a remote starter installer ,i have almost every document command start had to offer before they sold out.installation manuals and technical bulletins.any help needed send me an im,or post questions here

Hi offroaderdodge.
    Would you have the programming guides for the Command Start 300 series starter?
    If so I would like a copy of them.

My Ride
    Ford F-150

Default Command Start

I am looking for a remote or any manual for a 2400/2500. Do you know who they sold out to or if they are supporting their older stuff? Thanks in advance.

My Ride
    f150

offroaderdodge i would like to get the info on a cs2400/2500 i would like to get the installation manual for it . I had the manual but i have now misplaced it and can't seem to find it .Now that i have removed it from my dodge van and now would like to install it into my f150 I can't seem to find them i was wondering if you could help me out. i live in winnipeg i see that you live in Lacdubonnet my brother lives there and he could help me get the info from you if you would like .

thanks

you can email me [email protected]

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone else could also help thanks

Hey Fatnugget and Casperft. I have sent emails to you, but I did get a couple error messages when I sent them. I sent again. Let me know if you got them

Default cs 3000 plus

If you have any info on the cs3000 plus it would be appreciated.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks.

Let me know if that works for you braylog.

My Ride
    dodge power wagon

gary,it turns out i no longer have the diagram for the 3000 plus,good thing you have it,i have scads of other manuals,and tech bulletins but i cant find that particular manual.

My Ride
    99 Neon

Default Command Start Model.

I definitly need some documentation but am unsure of where to find the model number. If you can tell me where to get that I could definitly use a copy of the manual so I can get my starter working again. The remote is a black 3 button remote.

1. Starter
    2. Doors
    3. Trunk (No electric trunk on my car though so it doesn't do anything, at least I think it's not hooked up)

Thanks

PS. I just climbed in the car under the dash is a black box with 270i on it. Automatic Transmission only. Im hoping this will help.
    Last edited by GH056; 01-31-2005 at 06:33 PM.

I sent info, but it may be different from yours. I was not aware that yours was the 3 button style. I believe the programming is the same, but the number of steps is different.
    I will send the 275i for you as well.

My Ride
    dodge power wagon

what you guys need is an info-pac,its a command start data bit programmer.i can change almost anything in the programming by just plugging it in and voila! all programmed.i.e run time 1 to 9999 seconds .was a great tool til command start did the ugly.

My Ride
    Dodge Dakota 4X4

Default Need Help with cs3000plus

Hello, new to the forum and wondering if you guys could help. I have a command start cs3000plus installed for 2 years now. Lately I can't arm and disarm my alarm all the time. Sometimes I have to keep pushing the button 20 times before it will work. Same thing with starting my truck. It will start all the time if I'm in my apartment, a long ways away. If I'm up close it won't start unless I push my button about 20 times also. Any ideas? I do have another remote and was thinking about trying that but I would have to reprogram it and don't have the codes to do so. Does anyone have the program codes they could send me?
    Let me know what you think.
    Thanks

My Ride
    1983 dodge ram 360 cu

correct me if im wrong but isnt there a battery in those remotes

Check the battery first. If it is OK 10.5V or higher, then program the new remote.

Open hood.

Push down and release the hood switch.
    The parklights should come on.
    While the lights are on push and release the hood switch again.
    The parklights should remain on.
    Push Button I on the transmitter until the lights go out.
    Close the hood and try your remote .

My Ride
    Dodge Dakota 4X4

Thanks, the battery is good, tried that first. Will try to program the new remote. Will let you know if it works.
    Thanks again.

My Ride
    03 Golf TDI 97 Dog Dakota

Question CS3000 need help

I purchased a 97 dakota on October 13, 04 and the command start worked great. My truck was stolen 2 days later (my first domestic vehicle. I guess it getting stolen is a rite of passage for dodge ownership?) When I got it back from MPI it had to be disconnected in order for the truck to start. Took out the CS3000 board (stamped with model # KIL314a12) and noticed a fried connection. I used rear window defroster compound to reconnect it ( my tester shows it is working) but I put it in and the car continually tries to turn over without much luck and the alarm goes off until I disconnect it. Because of a cheap immobilizer the previous owner installed I'm facing $500.00 install only to put a new unit in.
    If I have to replace it, I was wondering if you had a wiring diagram for a cs3000 so I could install a new starter myself. If I know which wire is hooked up to what, I should be able to just swap units and re wire.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

My Ride
    dodge power wagon

here's my two cents worth.i have been installing various remote starter products for 10 years.you have a variety to choose from.some are el cheapo short range good for nuthin,but i have seen 39.00 remotes that work just fine.as far as wiring diagrams,i can show you where to find them and even walk you through the installation,if you managed to remove old unit and open it up,its obvious you have no fear of treading into unknown territory.as far as 500.00 for a new unit installed goes,that will buy you the latest compustar with alarm/two way remote and all the tools to install it.tell me what kind of unit you are after and i will give you a good idea what to buy.i see you are in winnipeg,so shopping around should be no problemo.

My Ride
    03 Golf TDI 97 Dog Dakota

offroaderdodge,

I have no need for an elaborate unit. For the most part, 500' would be fine with an option to lock/unlock my doors. As for two way units, I don't need it. If I need confirmation it has started I'll look outside (manitoba winters as you know let you know when your truck is running) Security wise, I now leave my doors unlocked, the club on and remove the imobilizer key. If after all that they take it, well obviously the thieves lives are not happy ones and Karma will prevail. If you want, I'll drive up in the spring and pay you to install one or if there is someone in Winnipeg you could recommend???

Thank for responding so quickly.

My Ride
    dodge power wagon

well,keep an eye out for the prostart at can tire,they go on sale often,the CT3300 is a good unit,visions has the new manufacturer version of command start on for 39 or 49 right now,xs cargo had the magnum on for 49.00(1200 foot range)a little higher quality is the ultrastarter sold by piston ring,also good range.as far as immobilizer already installed its up to you what you want to do.alarm/remote start combo might be in your best interest and have the starter kill installed in an active mode.(this means that starter will only work if you unlock doors with alarm remote,or start with remote.)as far as installing,there is a guy in winnipeg that sells/installs remote starters whom i have recommended.personally i dont know him,but he is a relative of a friend of mine.best to shop around as i really dont have any opinion of any installers in winnipeg.

offroaderdodge:

You really seem to know your stuff. I'm having a problem with my compustar 1 way am starter. The vechicle (95 pathfinder ) will not start when its cold, the second starter output (-) is hooked up to a purple lead off of the prewired relay. Is this where it should be connected? If you have any insight it would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by gibson79; 02-09-2005 at 06:49 PM.

Page 1 of 39 1 2 11 ... LastLast