Quantcast
WTB: Weights, Bench, Dumbells, Bars - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: WTB: Weights, Bench, Dumbells, Bars

Default WTB: Weights, Bench, Dumbells, Bars

Pretty self-explanatory, can't get to the gym all the time so looking for some equipment to set up at home and use on those days the gym isn't possible and to throw in here and there, looking for some pretty specific stuff (Not brand-wise, just certain equipment), great if I can get most of it from one person but will buy from various places if necessary, if I find some good stuff would like to come check it out but will likely be mid-next week as earliest the money will be available Friday, latest Monday, have about $200 to spend, looking for the following:

-Bars (Looking for a regular sized bar for bench-presses and squats, nothing more than 6-feet though. Also really want to find an EZ-Curl bar. Must have collars/locks.)

-Dumbells (I'd like a set of adjustable dumbells with collars/locks that you can put plates on, but will also consider 30, 40, 50, and 60 lb dumbells, if they ara good deal, but really want adjustables)

-Weights (Ok, I'm mainly looking for metal plates, as well as the rubberish type plates you see at the gym. Will consider the old plastic kind if they are in good shape but will not pay to much for them. Looking for 200-300 lbs in stuff like 45's, 35's, 25's, 10's and also a few 5's and 2.5s)

Hopefully I can find someone with atleast a bigger amount of this stuff but please send offers, all will be considered, tell me what you have and what your price is, I'm not looking to offer on anything, give me a price and we can discuss it. You cna post, pm, add me to MSN ([email protected]) or Email ([email protected]). Like I said, just looking to find some deals and if I can find some good stuff can likely take it off your hands next week. Thanks alot.
    Last edited by Arisilde; 05-05-2005 at 09:29 PM.

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

I have a weider bench you can have for free.

It's not going to be as heavy duty as you are looking for, but does have a rack and would do the trick for you until you can find what you want.

I also have a bar you can have as well.

Let me know if you are interested....and if you are, do it soon as I'm going to be getting rid of it at our garage sale on the weekend as I need it out of the house.

Regards,
    Pacman
    [email protected]

Hi, I really appreciate that, is the bench in pretty good shape? If there is a time that works well for you I can come pick it up, will have to get a ride so any time between now and the weekend after 6 okay? Thanks alot again.

Bump, just looking for actual plates and bars now.