Quantcast
Young Orientals with Nice Cars - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Orientals with Nice Cars

Default Young Orientals with Nice Cars

I was just wondering when you see a nice car on the road do you think the driver is oriental?

A few years ago, when I was lining up for the Art Parkade Pass, I decided to sleep in my car because it was 3 AM. A couple of people walk pass my car (Porsche 911) and were like I bet you a Chinese person drives that. So that is why I am asking this question.

m@+CH Guest

not all the tym...
    either chinese.. or a retired person

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

yes! if i see a S-series or E-series driving by, i would definitly thing its driven by an Azn.

My Ride
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II

Most of the M5's I come across are driven by mid-20's Asian guys. I see alot of Asian guys driving high end MB's, too.

As far as 911 Turbo's go...I only know one person with one of those, and he's 18 and Cuban/white. Sooo...I dunno.
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II TiSi/Blk
    Eisenmann 83mm Exhaust|Dinan Front Strut Bar|GC Coilovers|K&N Filters|Silvervision Signal Bulbs|Hamann Blackout Grill|Hamann Eyebrows|Hamann OE Brake Duct Covers|BMW Pedals|Alpine CVA-1005|Pioneer XM|iPod|PS2|MB Quartz Compnts.|Alpine Amps(2)|JL Audio 12" Subs(2)|Alpine PowerNav|Alpine 6 Disc Changer|Eibach Swaybars|18" SSR GT3's|Brembo Brake Kit 14"/12.9"|

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Default Re: Young Orientals with Nice Cars

Originally posted by Chu
    IA couple of people walk pass my car (Porsche 911)
    so that's your porsche i see art every so often??
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

theres a chinese guy that lives by me in his low 20's he drives a mustard gold M3 high end model to

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E60,ITR

Originally posted by Troy
    theres a chinese guy that lives by me in his low 20's he drives a mustard gold M3 high end model to
    A high end M3? What's that?

A high end M3?
    HE model duh

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E60,ITR

Originally posted by szw

HE model duh
    Oh, right... how could I forget about that one...

Maybe its cus all of us white guys are driving around wearing budweiser shirts driving mustangs and camaros with mullets....

My Ride
    Acura Lexus

I hope this doesn't come out wrong but anytime I see a really nicely done up car, I assume they are asian.....and if I see an asian drive a really expensive car, I am not surprised at all.....
    Last edited by max_boost; 02-09-2003 at 03:35 AM.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Its because typically asian kids are more spoiled than other races.
    I'm not saying all young asians that drive nice cars didn't earn it, but I bet you the majority of them haven't.

My Ride
    Acura Lexus

Originally posted by buh_buh
    Its because typically asian kids are more spoiled than other races.
    I'm not saying all young asians that drive nice cars didn't earn it, but I bet you the majority of them haven't.
    It is because asian parents try to give their kids everything that they didn't have when they were young.....while other races tend to have the attitude......well I didn't have a nice car, so you don't need one......

Now this does not apply to all, but most imo....just something I gathered over the years with my friends and family etc........

And I should add.....mostly applies to wealthy families......of course.......
    Last edited by max_boost; 02-09-2003 at 04:08 AM.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

damn im asian and im getting none of those spoiled crap... my dad's attitude is i didnt have one, i dont see why you need one, so you wont have one. .. he applies that concept to everything from computer to cars to even a 2nd jacket...

My Ride
    96 T/A

I figure if I see rice, it's an asian driver....
    or even a modified import.....

any beemers I usually assume are white (even though I know a lot of orientals with beemers), any domestics are white...

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

I never assume they are asian, but when I see that they are, it doesn't surprise me.
    Travel

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Originally posted by Stratus_Power
    damn im asian and im getting none of those spoiled crap... my dad's attitude is i didnt have one, i dont see why you need one, so you wont have one. .. he applies that concept to everything from computer to cars to even a 2nd jacket...
    Shit, your Dad must be 'White-Washed' :tongue: j/k

I Dont Assume an Asian Drives a Nice Car, its common, but i see alot af Asians driving POS cars too( no that theres anything wrong with that) not everybody needs a Mercedes..... Although im Sure if they could afford one they'd have one! :tongue:

I think some of what Sam Said is True, But alot of Wealthy people ( dosnt matter what race) tend to give thier children things they didnt have when they were young, theres alot of reasons for this. "spoiling" kids, especially kids who dont deserve it, can lead to Trouble. And when i see a kid like that , it pisses the hell out of me.

This guy i know gets EVERYTHING Paid for by his parents, 2000 Prelude, Insurance, Cell Phone, High end Clothes Etc, Etc.., He only works( 2-3 days a week) to have extra money to go to clubs every night( because his parents dont give him enough of an allowance) ..and he STILL complains, He didnt finish H.S., isnt taking any post secondary, and because they will probably let him, he will live off his Parents till hes 30, then they most likely give him a job working for them, where he will do absolutly nothing because his parents own the company....anyone else see anything wrong with that?
    ... he dosnt........and hes not Asian. just to clarify.

Alot of Asian's who have nice cars( or atleast ones i know) atleast have some sense of responsibilty, because thier hard-working parents taught them that in Life, you should have to work for everything you have.

I done know if im even making any sense anymore, its gettin late :tongue:
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II

I hope this doesn't come out wrong but anytime I see a really nicely done up car, I assume they are asian
    LOL. I wouldn't mind being stereotyped like that.
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II TiSi/Blk
    Eisenmann 83mm Exhaust|Dinan Front Strut Bar|GC Coilovers|K&N Filters|Silvervision Signal Bulbs|Hamann Blackout Grill|Hamann Eyebrows|Hamann OE Brake Duct Covers|BMW Pedals|Alpine CVA-1005|Pioneer XM|iPod|PS2|MB Quartz Compnts.|Alpine Amps(2)|JL Audio 12" Subs(2)|Alpine PowerNav|Alpine 6 Disc Changer|Eibach Swaybars|18" SSR GT3's|Brembo Brake Kit 14"/12.9"|

My Ride
    Nissan Altima 2.5

Usually if its a nicely done Import, I'm thinking the driver is asian. Other white guys are giving the white guys with nice imports a bad name driving around with their annoying exhausts and such.

If it's a BMW, Mercedes etc. I think white. I'm not sure why, I guess it's just in my head that a white guy drives those cars. Then again I barely seen them around anyways LOL.
    Car I Drive
    2002 Nissan Altima 2.5

My Ride
    2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

Originally posted by TurboDSM
    Maybe its cus all of us white guys are driving around wearing budweiser shirts driving mustangs and camaros with mullets....
    True enough...

Originally posted by AMG
    Usually if its a nicely done Import, I'm thinking the driver is asian. Other white guys are giving the white guys with nice imports a bad name driving around with their annoying exhausts and such.
    I think we all know rice came from the asian crowd. If I see a nicely done honda I think Asian kid with his shit together. If I see a rice bucket I expect to see your typical asian "gangsta". Visor upside down and backwards, pants too big, hair dyed some unnatural color, etc.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast