Quantcast
Neighbor Backed Into my car... PART 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Neighbor Backed Into my car... PART 2

My Ride
    toyotas, mitsu, and a ford

Default Neighbor Backed Into my car... PART 2

Well im gonna dare ask for help again on beyond...

original thread

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/180681/ne...o-my-car-pics/

UPDATE:

Okay so after was all said and done the girl and I decided that she would pay me half of the estimate and then when i got back i would get another estimate from Screaming paintworks and work out how much more she owed me. She ended up paying me only 500$ not the half we agreed on( i didnt notice till i went to the bank)

well i got back Monday called her each day including today and get no answer.I see that her truck is home so i go to her house and got no answer at the door but noticed the curtains move...

now im not really sure what options i have. heres some details i think are important.

-acident happened june 25th
    -left a note with name,number,address -no insurance info
    -have a signed note from a witness as well as her hand written note she left with signature.
    -havent phoned police
    -I did ask for her insurance info when she gave me the first check (she kinda blew me off and changed the subject and i forgot about it till i was about 3 hours out of the city...
    -Shes Fucking smoking (blonde, 5,9 ~120lbs , Some d cups)

Really the only option i can think of at the moment is to call the police and say she refuses to give me insurance info and she can deal with it (p.s if shes gonna be this cunty to me i might post her number up here for all you pervs

Call the cops tell them the story, they should be able to find a solution for you. And let me be the first to say... Pics?

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Call the cops and fuck her over...
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    This and that.

Next time you call her, leave her a message saying that 'you are forcing me to pursue this matter further and call the cops, and if I don't get a reply from you in another day, i will be doing so.'

And if she doesn't go ahead and do it.

My Ride
    '98 Oldsmobile Intrigue

normal pics first, then fuck her, then nudie pics, then go to the police. I'm guessing you can consider it a semi-H&R but I'm not really sure since she notified you. If my thinking is correct however, she was supposed to call the police in the first place if you weren't there. Yeah, your best bet if she doesn't respond is to call the police. If they've got an answering machine leave her a message first and give her a few days or something, then call the police.

Really weird because she left you a note and shit and payed you $500 but now she's ramming you

My Ride
    2005 Honda Civic

Hot skinny chick with big rack owes you money and seeks alternative to monetary payment. I'm sorry, were you complaining about the situation?
    Originally posted by adamc
    you can pretty much skip over any posts that have no punctuation, as a general rule of thumb.

My Ride
    05 g35, 08 altima coupe, 10 pathfinder

well if she is smoking then fuck her and say don't worry about the other half

My Ride
    a plane

karma ?........
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by em2ab
    Hot skinny chick with big rack owes you money and seeks alternative to monetary payment. I'm sorry, were you complaining about the situation?
    haha exactly what I was thinking!

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

If shes trying to screw you by not answering calls/knocks on the door, call the Police. Plain, simple and most effective.

Either that or alternative methods of payment like others have suggested! haha
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride

HAHA you guys actually made me laugh but id rather have my 700$ then a piece of ass. For 700$ i can get 3 21s at the bar drunk and in my car to my house (my non smashed up one )

She does'nt have a voicemail i dont even think the phone number is hers. when i actually could get a hold of her before i left "some guy" answered both times and i had to ask for her But i did just run over and leave a sticky note on her door with a nice little message.

Only other thing i can think of is to grab a lawn chair and a case of beer and redneck camp in my front yard till shes comes out...

I do believe shes trying to scam me as i had something similar happen to me before when my friend slid into the front of my car in my driveway. He paid me the full amount of the estimate out of his pocket but when i had it fixed over a year later it turned out that the rad support was damaged and need to be replaced witch was over 2500$ more than double the quote for the bumper and fender. this happened when i lived with my parents so my dad dealt with it but i never ended up gettin any money out of it as i guess there is a certain time frame to collect money from insurance... im not sure how long it is so if anyone knows that would be great.

My Ride
    MY97 WRX

Call the cops man.

Whether she is hot or not, you're gonna have to get the police/her insurance involved since she is tryin to keep money out of your pocket for something wrongful she has done.

My Ride
    Lease

Originally posted by Crazyjoker77
    For 700$ i can get 3 21s at the bar drunk and in my car to my house (my non smashed up one )
    Interested in more info

Originally posted by TomcoPDR

Interested in more info

Originally posted by PINOY-X
    karma ?........
    Perhaps.

In the previous thread he was already spending the money he was planning to save by cheaping out on the replacement mirror.

My Ride

Originally posted by sputnik

Perhaps.

In the previous thread he was already spending the money he was planning to save by cheaping out on the replacement mirror.

w/e if you think that is shitty of me thats your opinion but i know lots of people that where in accidents and sourced the parts out themselves and installed them and pocketed the rest of the cash, Also when i met up with her to get the check she spent almost all the time trying to convince me that i should let her buddy repair my car in his house garage... So she can save on money... i see no difference...

AND the reason i would rather have her pay me the cash is that I can probably get all the parts cheaper than a body shop i can install them myself as well as prep and pay myself instead of a bodyshop. Also it would be much more benificial for her to pay me than to go threw insurance as it sounded like her record is pretty bad already when i was talking with her. And if i go threw insurance i will have to get the car repaired which I dont have time for as i am working 7-7 mon-fri for the next 3+months solid... and need this car to get there.

also just interesting point when i went over to put the sticky on her door i noticed the side of her truck is caved in so she was in another accident in the whole week ive been gone....

Originally posted by crazedmodder
    she's ramming you
    you should be ramming her
    2001 celica pro mod project, in progress
    87 fox hatch,[email protected] skating, stock 5.0 shortblock,91 co-op pump gas, 11 lbs boost

My Ride
    Lada Niva

The cops probably can't do anything now, since you made a settlement agreement. If the damage estimate is over $1000 - you can get a police report. If it's less than $1000 go to small claims court for the remainder or her Insurance company (but they may do the same thing as the cops).
    OOOOoooo....

Does she have a receipt? Take her to court now for the full amount..

bahah

She knows she owes you the money. Either she cant pay or doesnt want to pay or both. Likely she doesnt want to pay regardless if she can afford it or not. If she wanted to pay, she knows where you live and how to get ahold of you. Even if she couldnt pay but wanted to, she would have proposed a payment plan to you or tried to make other arrangements.

Go to the police, file a report, and get the insurance companies involved. Get insurance to pay out your claim. Then return the money to her that she paid you. You could be a d!ck and try to keep the money if you didnt give her a receipt but thats bad karma for you and could cause you more problems.

The one thing you didnt specify is if you had a written agreement as to the agreed resolution of you obtaining estimates and her paying the amount out of pocket to settle it. This could change things as the two of you would have a valid contract and you might have to try to collect on the balance she owes you unless you had an out that specified the contract was invalid if she didnt pay by a certain date.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast