and i got me a few at tnt supermarket

Originally posted by dj_rice
    First what ethnicity are you?
    Does it matter in Calgary i'm not caucasian

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Originally posted by Tupacsoze

Does it matter in Calgary
    You should probably focus on getting in first before worrying about picking up girls.
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

hmm then the ally could be hit or miss, you will have the exotic thing going for you, but could be a tough crowd

My Ride
    EM1

alley is a rock/metal bar, it's ok once in a while but far from my favorite bar. Snatch is a good spot as long as it's busy. Roadhouse usually has a decent amount of good looking broads

My Ride
    14 fit, 11 Ridgeline, 12 outlander

This could be your first problem.....
    Originally posted by Unknown303
    Everything makes me upset.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    Nonsense. You've all got slanty eyes, play Starcraft, speak Chinese and eat nothing but sushi and ginger beef.

DON'T TRY AND CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

My Ride
    17 Civic HB Sport

If youre talking bout the Gay Detours...that place closed down a long time ago.

and for all those suggesting Twisted Element..go for it..youll find more straight chicks there then any other bar in calgary!
    What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
    "It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

lolz at this thread.....

You don't go out and pick up chicks, that's your first mistake right there. You go out and just have a good time and they pick you up.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

First off, if you claim to not be white and are from BC with Tupac in your name...you are brown.

Second, your question is hilarious. If you have enough game to pick up at all, you would just go anywhere. Any popular establishment on a saturday or weekend portion is generally about drinking and hopefully hooking it up for the most part.

If you want young dumb easy chicks, you can bring your chloroform to Tequila, Cowboys, (watch out for flying toilet tank covers) Roadhouse, Back Alley, Snatch. They are all basically glorified teen dance parties with uber loads of douche flying around.

Hopefully you will pack some Ed Hardy or Christian Audigier shirts to fit in.

If you want some cougs or more mid to late 20's crowd, Melrose is a fair starter place. You could even start laying trap lines at 1410, make your way East on 17th and stop in at The Metropolitan Grill for a few. (hopefully you know how to clean a pool, as the sugar mommas are waiting for you there) After a couple there, make sure you stop in at Melrose, then Yardhouse, and by that time you will be able to show up to the Ship and Anchor for a couple. Contrary to popular belief, the Ship and Anchor is not a full on Dyke, Treehugger bar. It has the image, but there are some SUPER down to earth cool people that go there. (yes hot chicks too, just not flooded like the club scene)
    Then if you are still game for the stuck up bitches in this city, you can take a pick of the above mentioned clubs.

Good luck.
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

Originally posted by Kona9
    First off, if you claim to not be white and are from BC with Tupac in your name...you are brown.

Second, your question is hilarious. If you have enough game to pick up at all, you would just go anywhere. Any popular establishment on a saturday or weekend portion is generally about drinking and hopefully hooking it up for the most part.

If you want young dumb easy chicks, you can bring your chloroform to Tequila, Cowboys, (watch out for flying toilet tank covers) Roadhouse, Back Alley, Snatch. They are all basically glorified teen dance parties with uber loads of douche flying around.

If you want some cougs or more mid to late 20's crowd, Melrose is a fair starter place. You could even start laying trap lines at 1410, make your way East on 17th and stop in at The Metropolitan Grill for a few. (hopefully you know how to clean a pool, as the sugar mommas are waiting for you there) After a couple there, make sure you stop in at Melrose, then Yardhouse, and by that time you will be able to show up to the Ship and Anchor for a couple. Contrary to popular belief, the Ship and Anchor is not a full on Dyke, Treehugger bar. It has the image, but there are some SUPER down to earth cool people that go there. (yes hot chicks too, just not flooded like the club scene)
    Then if you are still game for the stuck up bitches in this city, you can take a pick of the above mentioned clubs.

Good luck.
    PWNT

Good luck.

That was a great post, and very true!!!
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

My Ride
    14 fit, 11 Ridgeline, 12 outlander

Originally posted by rmk

PWNT
    more like he got BEYOWND
    Originally posted by Unknown303
    Everything makes me upset.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    Nonsense. You've all got slanty eyes, play Starcraft, speak Chinese and eat nothing but sushi and ginger beef.

DON'T TRY AND CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

Originally posted by drtoohotty1

This could be your first problem.....
    yeah could be a real tough one...

My Ride
    M5 Competition

lolz at this thread.....

You don't go out and pick up chicks, that's your first mistake right there. You go out and just have a good time and they pick you up.
    Exactly!

My Ride
    17 Civic HB Sport

Good luck.
    HAHA wow Kona, you know your way around!

Good read
    What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
    "It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."
    If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

Good luck.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. well done.

Kona good post haha

I wouldn't suggest the Back Alley if your brown, mind you there still is a chance that you could still pull it off, but the fat chick - hot chick ratio is about 10:1.

and the music is way to loud...
    Last edited by 5.0; 08-27-2008 at 03:05 PM.

My Ride
    E550 Coupe (M278)

Kona's post is pure genius.

lol, Best Calgary nightclubs to pick up girls, what a thread... how did this guy not get flamed all the way back to East Hastings where he belongs?
    -James
    Current beast: E550 Coupe (M278)
    Previous beasts: AM Vantage, E90 335i (modded + JB4 Map2), E39 M5

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

+1 Twisted Element

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast