Hey Everyone,

Due to economic conditions my former employer has decided to cut back and let 30% of their staff go. Unfortunately I was included in that mass lay-off.

Anyways I'm trying to use as many resources as possible to land a new position doing IT related work.

My background is in IT Support/Desktop support with 3+ years of work experience, but I've been doing this type of work for 7+ years. My previous two employers have been Land Surveying/Engineering companies (Focus and McElhanney if you wanted to know).

I'm familiar with all the typical break/fix type things with workstations (hardware and software). I can troubleshoot both PC (Windows 2000/XP/Vista based) and Apple hardware (a Mac user at heart). I'm able to troubleshoot large format printers/plotters as well (HP DesignJet/Oce).

I'm pretty well rounded in my skills, although I don't have any formal training in IT (Bachelors of Science, Earth Science from the U of C (2005)).

I can provide my resume and excellent references upon request.

I can be contacted at [email protected]

Thanks for any help/referrals anyone can provide! Beers/Dinner will be provided for anyone who helps me land a new job

*Please keep this thread clean (unlike the other ones in this subforum).

Thanks again!

-Thinh