Why are we raising pussies these days?

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Default Re: possible 6 month jail for online argument

Originally posted by Xtrema
    http://www.infowars.com/man-faces-6-...ts-on-twitter/

WTF?

Why are we raising pussies these days?
    Because playing the victim is being hailed as a hero now.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Last edited by codetrap; 01-01-2017 at 11:03 AM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    1994 Mustang, 2007 F150, 1991 Volvo 240 Wagon

My head hurts.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

1994 Mustang - SBF swap in progress

The woman's movement that began about a century ago was well justified, and and a no brainer (ya, not the most supportive wording) lol. Anyway, it resulted in woman having legal rights that are equal to men.

With that said, the woman's movement went over the top. For example, protesting for less physical demand requirements for public safety jobs such as a firefighter or a police officer.

It seems to me that the original movement reached its goal a long time ago, and the movement ended with deserved pride (for a while). The movement was revived by ugly and jealous females, who have nothing better to do than cause shit over nothing.

BTW- When I say "ugly", I mean both physically and psychologically. Yes ugly ladies, you will be treated differently than a beautiful woman. Thing is, that's human nature and it will always remain that way. In addition ugly ladies, you will be treated differently by females as well. How is that for irony?

One more thing they miss, ugly men are treated differently by both men and woman as well.

As far as the female protesters in regards to violence towards woman in video games:

These type of video games don't discriminate when it comes to an ass kick. Everyone gets their ass kicked fairly, and equally.

If only the guys were getting their asked kicked, then the woman's movement should protest that they're being discriminated against.
    Last edited by Seth1968; 07-16-2015 at 08:02 AM.

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

Feminists

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by codetrap
    All I can say is "infowars", and shake my head.
    National Post is covering it too. It's a head shaker of a case haha.

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-co...or-free-speech
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Fiesta ST

Guthrie and Reilly also claimed that Elliott was engaging in harassment merely for tagging them in tweets. At no point did Elliott make any remarks directed at the two that could be construed as sexual harassment, hate speech, or violent rhetoric, according to Toronto Police Detective Jeff Bangild.

The very worst comment that Elliott made in reference to the activists was a tweet in which he indirectly referred to the women as “fat” and “ugly”.
    I can't wait until it's discussed in a courtroom whether "fat" and "ugly" are valid terms to describe the activists.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-14-2019 at 12:53 PM.

Originally posted by blitz

I can't wait until it's discussed in a courtroom whether "fat" and "ugly" are valid terms to describe the activists.

I can see it now:

Defence attorney:

Miss Protester. Would you consider yourself to be fat and ugly?

Miss Protester:

Well...uh...erm...yes. I guess the truth is a bitch. Ahh shit, now I have to sue myself for calling truth a "bitch"!

My Ride
    Big Blue

BITCHES MAN BITCHES
    Your #1 hater

My Ride
    4x4

Shhh keep it down - scamergee will get ideas

My Ride
    17 Tacoma trd OR

Originally posted by Seth1968
    The woman's movement that began about a century ago was well justified, and and a no brainer (ya, not the most supportive wording) lol. Anyway, it resulted in woman having legal rights that are equal to men.

With that said, the woman's movement went over the top. For example, protesting for less physical demand requirements for public safety jobs such as a firefighter or a police officer.

It seems to me that the original movement reached its goal a long time ago, and the movement ended with deserved pride (for a while). The movement was revived by ugly and jealous females, who have nothing better to do than cause shit over nothing.

BTW- When I say "ugly", I mean both physically and psychologically. Yes ugly ladies, you will be treated differently than a beautiful woman. Thing is, that's human nature and it will always remain that way. In addition ugly ladies, you will be treated differently by females as well. How is that for irony?

One more thing they miss, ugly men are treated differently by both men and woman as well.
    Aside from things like terrorism, hunger, poverty, corruption, etc this is basically everything that is wrong with the world. Especially Western society. Well said.
    Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    Also, if he donkey kicks, you donkey punch!

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Last edited by codetrap; 01-01-2017 at 02:06 PM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

Originally posted by Seth1968

For the first time ever on Beyond... I agree with everything you have said. It doesn't get much better than this post.

My Ride

Originally posted by vengie

For the first time ever on Beyond... I agree with everything you have said. It doesn't get much better than this post.
    I also agree with Seth. I hope this case gets thrown out, and that the gentleman in question turns around and sues them for harassment, defamation, and everything else he can.

I freaking hate people (men AND women) like that. We shouldn't have to handle people with kid gloves because their feelings are too delicate and we can't risk offending them, lest we want to chance something like this happening.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by klumsy_tumbler

I also agree with Seth. I hope this case gets thrown out, and that the gentleman in question turns around and sues them for harassment, defamation, and everything else he can.

I freaking hate people (men AND women) like that. We shouldn't have to handle people with kid gloves because their feelings are too delicate and we can't risk offending them, lest we want to chance something like this happening.
    Especially what the feminists are planning is actually bullying someone that has a different viewpoint.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast