Quantcast
Woman hit teens after golf ball struck car - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Woman hit teens after golf ball struck car

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
    bahhh you guys just take one side of the story , what if some kids were throwin golf balls at your car? I know if someone did that to me , I would serisouly hurt them.... but since she was out numbered , she just used her car.
    Yah but it was by accident and the kids apologized.

Accidents happen but this chick apparently felt some vigilante justice needed to be served to a couple of poor kids who accidently hit her car.

Hope she gets the chair!

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

bahhh you guys just take one side of the story , what if some kids were throwin golf balls at your car? I know if someone did that to me , I would serisouly hurt them.... but since she was out numbered , she just used her car.
    wow i cant believe u posted that... WOW.... no comment on that buddy...

anyways....man people r getting worse and worse lately...they snap at strangers sooo easily

My Ride
    a wrx.

haha u wouldnt do shit if i took a baseball bat to your (i mean mommy and daddys) sti.

who are u trying to impress anyway, e-thug?

Originally posted by AcuraTl
    once again ONLY in america....
    I was waiting for someone to say that.
    Its bs by the way, stuff like that happens in ca also, not just the states, Its just bigger news when it happens in the states, but you cant say nobody does anything seriously crazy, regardless of thier location.

First of all it was an accident, no damage, and they apologized. Some people would have road rage and would scare them with the car or just run after them, very, VERY few people would attempt to for something like that. And if she was crazy them thats not an excuse, being crazy doesnt always make you a killer, and if it does and it was known, as it apparently was, then whoever was responsible for her should be severly punished to because its just as much a crime to let a (crazy) murderer go out in public alone.

My Ride
    Ram

holy fuck

My Ride
    my legs

isnt all this cnn website story suff fake? i thot i read about it another thread...cant seem to find it.......but all the links send you to the cnn homepage
    just think.....if things hadnt of gone the way they did, you could have been on your moms face.

My Ride
    Wristshots

she is locos

My Ride
    00 BORA

ugly bitch should be shot

though i hate kids who mess around the parking lot like that but no damage was done and they apologized man, holy jesus. talk about getting sent to hell

My Ride
    13 Scion FR-S, 11 Mitsu Outlander

Originally posted by dave101
    isnt all this cnn website story suff fake? i thot i read about it another thread...cant seem to find it.......but all the links send you to the cnn homepage
    Nah it's on a bunch of forums, with different newspapers. She's an ugly bitch though!

Khyron
    That's not sweat. It's your fat, crying.

My Ride
    Sentra

Originally posted by dave101
    its on cnn.com how can you fake that?

Those of you who say that they didnt even do any damage and apologized, thats true but that shouldnt even matter.
    Even if they purpously threw it and broke her $600 window and ran away laughing, she still wouldnt be in the right for trying to murder them.

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

"I talked to her, and her story is a little different that what was reported," he said.
    I hope that hes just refering to her side of the story about running them over. If hes talkin about the golf ball and possible bad encounter with the kids, that still doesnt justify running them over. Thats from the lawyer...

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    haha u wouldnt do shit if i took a baseball bat to your (i mean mommy and daddys) sti.

Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel

What other side is there to take? Of course you're going to be annoyed but if there is no damage and they apologised you'd hurt them?
    I hope that was a joke.
    How do we know there was no damage? None of us were there , and all we saw was a crashed car..."oops our golf ball hit your car in an empty parking lot? , CNN twists everything they do. Most news stories are one sided.

Originally posted by Ajay

Yah but it was by accident and the kids apologized.

Accidents happen but this chick apparently felt some vigilante justice needed to be served to a couple of poor kids who accidently hit her car.

Hope she gets the chair!
    Chair no? Jail time defiantly.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff

Now your e-thugging , how about when we have another big car meet you come bring your baseball bat and we can make fun of you waving the thing around. And saying its my mommys and daddys car , how orginal , im pretty sure every 60 year old loves driving an STi . woot! Hey buddy , some people are born into rich familys because there grandparents earned it for us , if you want to make fun of me because of it , you can go fuck yourself. Some people cant help it , it just happens.

As for my previous comment on someone throwing shit at my car, I doubt some of you would just sit there and laugh about it.

And if anyone wants to have some personal attacks against me , give me a PM , we can talk.
    Last edited by JAYMEZ; 12-08-2004 at 02:21 PM.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

hehe look at her....her agression prolly stemmed from the lack of ass.....haha...i guess she finally snapped....wudda wingnut

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

what a stupid bitch! lol she's got huge issues.
    reminds me of that video in ask leo when that black guy freak out and start battin the PT he on the other hand, should get run over... but these are clearly just little kid, no matter what they do, chargeing them with an suv is wrong. i cannot see another side of it

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
    what a stupid bitch! lol she's got huge issues.
    reminds me of that video in ask leo when that black guy freak out and start battin the PT he on the other hand, should get run over... but these are clearly just little kid, no matter what they do, chargeing them with an suv is wrong. i cannot see another side of it

True enough kids will be kids. lol that PT movie is funny
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    Celica GT-Four

Yet ladies are considered better drivers with a better attitude then men....with cheaper insurance....what a crock of crap....she should be beat....with a bat by the two kids....thats just not right!!!!!!dumb bitches these days

My Ride
    2002 SVT Focus

Was it a Titleist ????
    11 F-150 Supercrew FX4 5.0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast