Quantcast
Looking for a high end wheel and tire installer! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Looking for a high end wheel and tire installer!

Default Looking for a high end wheel and tire installer!

Hey everybody,

Contemporary Motorsports is looking for an experienced wheel and tire installer.

Now this is not your typical "tireman" type job... We are unique in the industry as the vast majority of what we do is simply mounting and balancing high end wheel packages and prepare them for shipping. We do not actually work on vehicles (other than the odd install or test fit etc at the dealership).

Speaking as a tire and wheel professional myself for the past 18 years, this is really a tiremans dream job. Not near as dirty as working on used cars etc, and almost all of the goods you touch will be brand new. We have the best Hunter scratchless mounting equipment and Road force balancer so you will not be working with junk.

This job requires somebody who has an aptitude towards working clean and careful. As all the goods are new and are being shipping to customers, marks are unacceptable. The right person will have to be 100% reliable and responsible, as well as being capable of working with minimal supervision. You must also be willing to fill in various other positions within the dealership as required such as aiding in shipping and inventory.

This position also offers the definite possibility of advancement through the business as well, so it's not a dead end job.

If anyone is interested, please forward me an e-mail directly to [email protected] with your experience and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!

Bob Blakeborough
    [email protected]

My Ride
    Cavy

Question - I've only done tire mounting a few times while working with can tire, are you looking for someone fully experienced, or are you willing to train someone who is adept and doesn't have to be told twice?

I with Mentel, I work at Fountain Tire right now but if the price is right and the hours can work around the little school I have I would be very willing.

I mount/demount/fit tires/wheels all day long, so I have the knowledge needed, maybe need to leanr a few more things or tips for aking sure its a markless job and tips for making things easier.

Let me know,

Thanks

My Ride
    Highlander

Guys, email him like he asked, show the initiative!

Hey everyone,

We have hired someone for this position, but please fell free to e-mail me your resumes still. Over the next 6 months there are big changes happening. T&T Honda (the dealership we are currently located in) is in the middle of building a new dealership, and when they move we (Contemporary Motorsports) will be taking over the old dealership and will be running a full service mechanical/tire and wheel facility, and we will be needing to fill many positions from service to sales to warehousing and shipping etc...

Again, this will not be happening for about 6 months, but if you think you may be interested, send me your resumes to [email protected]

I will not be taking phone calls nor will I be able to answer all questions on this forum. I will file all resumes though for when we need them...

Bob Blakeborough
    [email protected]