Quantcast
Red Probe...Glenmore at 1:10amish... did you get a ticket - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Probe...Glenmore at 1:10amish... did you get a ticket

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Default Red Probe...Glenmore at 1:10amish... did you get a ticket

I fucking hope so. After you just about smoked me I called in your car and your fucking plates asshole. I know you're on here.

In case you arn't aware, I was the guy in the Silvia that was yelling at you to slow the fuck down. Glenmore isn't your private racetrack.

I don't know how fast you were going but you came up on my rear fast and then you didn't even get all the way out of my lane?! I don't know if you would have hit me if I didn't swerve. I hope the cops give you a ticket.

Or two.
    Last edited by A790; 05-06-2005 at 01:55 AM.

My Ride
    Ram

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA CAM GOT NEWBELF'D AGAIN :P:P:P:P

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

If it's the one I think it is, this guy does drive like an idiot.

I've seen a Red probe mildly modified driving like an assfuck both on 17th ave as well as McLeod. Guy needs his car impounded and his licence removed from his posession.
    Travel

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by Ben
    If it's the one I think it is, this guy does drive like an idiot.

I've seen a Red probe mildly modified driving like an assfuck both on 17th ave as well as McLeod. Guy needs his car impounded and his licence removed from his posession.
    Bodykit, hood scoop, rims + exhaust. May have a turbo under there. Couldn't tell cause of the exhaust.

Just so everyone knows...

Red 1993+ Ford Probe
    Rims + Bodykit + Exhaust + Hood Scoop
    Caucasian male driver, around 17-21.

He was being followed by a friend (I assume) in a 1988ish Nissan Pulsar.

Be careful. He obviouly disregards traffic laws, common courtesy and safety.

I didn't get his whole plate, but I got part of it. He was turning off Glenmore onto 18th Street, turning into Ogden I believe.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

yep, thats the one.
    Travel

My Ride
    NC1

I think I know who it is, he's been to my restaurant on a few occasions. I think he's in highschool still. No excuse to drive like that, only a matter of time before he hurts himself or others around him.

When I see things like that happen, I just shake my head.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    AE86, GSXR 750

thats awesome you phoned him in!

My Ride

Default Re: Red Probe...Glenmore at 1:10amish... did you get a ticket

Originally posted by A790
    Glenmore isn't your private racetrack.
    damn... no one ever told me that before... if I had only known earlier!

hehe, jk
    Click here to check out my racing sim...

Originally posted by GQBalla
    tictactoe2004 you are scary

hehe back in the day (last year), my friend and i had just bought new cars within a week of eachother... so we decide to take them upto around 140 on sarcee. Of course we get called in by this lady who claimed we were "street racers".

thankfully the cop who showed up at my friends door was our other friends older brother

My Ride
    E90 335i

Originally posted by Foreign1
    hehe back in the day (last year), my friend and i had just bought new cars within a week of eachother... so we decide to take them upto around 140 on sarcee. Of course we get called in by this lady who claimed we were "street racers".

thankfully the cop who showed up at my friends door was our other friends older brother
    I would have done the same....call you in that is.
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    2002 Lexus GS430

Originally posted by Foreign1

u seem to be proud of it
    Oliver

My Ride
    99 1.8t

yeah that was scary getting a call from him. TalonBoi and B17a you guys never speed hey? kudos to you

lam-boy Guest

Originally posted by garyb
    yeah that was scary getting a call from him. TalonBoi and B17a you guys never speed hey? kudos to you
    you numbnut, speeding and racing are two diffrent things.

140 on sarcee hahha, you retard.

My Ride
    2002 Lexus GS430

20 over the speed limit, on deefoot, mcleod...maybe blackfoot

but 140 on sarcee??
    Oliver

My Ride
    E90 335i

I shouldn't even dignify this with a response but doubling the speed limit and going 10 over are not even the same sport let alone the same ballpark.
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    99 1.8t

i am sorry

Yeah honestly, wow sorry guys. im a super big retard.

if only i knew what cars you guys drove and followed you for 20 minutes... we'd really know the truth!

My Ride
    2ooo Mitsu Montero Sport XLS

Calling it in made you reallllllllyyyyy coooooooooooooooooollll!!!! Wohoooo!!!!! Lemme give you a medal.... oh, no, why not 3? Cause you are sooooo coooooolllll....

So lets see, cops didn't see the guy calling it in or the car that called it in. In other words they have no idea you drive a ricer. To all they care, you could be a grandpa in a minivan.

Cops show up to Probe guy's dor, and find a supped up Probe. Ok, we got another supped ricer that was speeding. Which means that ricers speed. (And we know they all do at one point or another- don't be a hypocrite)

In other words you are giving your own class a bad reputation.

Really smart, I gotta say. You know what, I think from now on I'm gonna call all the ricers in when I see them speeding. And then, every time you will get pulled over just for driving a ricer even if you were not doing anything stupid and the cop is gonna hate you jsut for the fact you have a ricer, I'm gonna be really happy!!

Lets call in everyone who speeds.... specially if we don't feel like racing them at that exact moment.

-------------- You wanna tell someone how to drive, tell it to their face and don't involve the red and blue poo poo which you already have plenty of problems with. ------------

My Ride
    Civic

Originally posted by djstefan
    Calling it in made you reallllllllyyyyy coooooooooooooooooollll!!!! Wohoooo!!!!! Lemme give you a medal.... oh, no, why not 3? Cause you are sooooo coooooolllll....

So lets see, cops didn't see the guy calling it in or the car that called it in. In other words they have no idea you drive a ricer. To all they care, you could be a grandpa in a minivan.

Cops show up to Probe guy's dor, and find a supped up Probe. Ok, we got another supped ricer that was speeding. Which means that ricers speed. (And we know they all do at one point or another- don't be a hypocrite)

In other words you are giving your own class a bad reputation.

Really smart, I gotta say. You know what, I think from now on I'm gonna call all the ricers in when I see them speeding. And then, every time you will get pulled over just for driving a ricer even if you were not doing anything stupid and the cop is gonna hate you jsut for the fact you have a ricer, I'm gonna be really happy!!

Lets call in everyone who speeds.... specially if we don't feel like racing them at that exact moment.

-------------- You wanna tell someone how to drive, tell it to their face and don't involve the red and blue poo poo which you already have plenty of problems with. ------------
    True, as if this class doesnt get enouhg heat from the 5-0

Why make it harder on ourselfs by calling evryone in. Someone is speeding like a motha fucka, who cares, its there car and life. But if they almost hit you call them in, pull up beside give the finger and go on your way. I would call them in to if i almost got hit, but if im in the right lane and buddy goes by at 2000000 in the far left lane, im not concerned Especially at 130 in the morning.
    C-23-H

My Ride
    Low Rent

(Replying to djstefan) So what, you're supposed to stick up for people driving like assholes just because they have a similar vehicle? This ain't a Harley gang.

That's like saying just because you drink, you shouldn't call in someone weaving all over the road at one in the morning.
    "Oh yeah! Plus, armed men are stealing my pop!"

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast