PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Bay wins Stanley Cup

Pages : [1] 2

frankdman
06-07-2004, 09:00 PM
wud up with that gay fortune teller. flames fucken lost. Stupid ass shit refs. that was a fucken goal in game 6!!! OVER THE FUCKEN LINE. CALL THAT SHIT.

finboy
06-07-2004, 09:03 PM
:rolleyes:

frankdman
06-07-2004, 09:03 PM
if you were the guy that presses the button to sound the buzzer when a team scores in game 6. I hope you get cancer..:bullshit: FUCK YOU!

JordanLotoski
06-07-2004, 09:04 PM
hey man least flames made it this far..i hope they get a big welcome when they get home...i know ill be cheering

DarkDream
06-07-2004, 09:04 PM
well everyone what are your thoughts about Game 7 against Tampa....... I thought we were doing shit for the first two periods its only until the last period that we were actually doing something..... and plus this game we were losing our sticks left and right..... SIGH so disappointing..... i think we should already have gotten the cup..... in game 6 that one goal should've been called..... Sigh...... But well we went far this year its just really disappointing....... that we went so far and didn't win......

hahaha i think Fedotenko should be:guns: :guns: :guns:

wildrice
06-07-2004, 09:06 PM
Fuck the NHL,
we won on saturday and everyone knows that
FUCK gary Bettman
if the flames won, the american economy would go down so bad
screw the NHL!!!!

Strider
check the "sports" forum:closed:

wildrice
but still
good job Flames

eb0i
06-07-2004, 09:07 PM
they did a good job.

too bad they decided to start playing well after 50 minutes of the game.

I want to see how many people will jump off the flames band wagon now.

GO FLAMES GO!

illeagle
06-07-2004, 09:09 PM
:( will there still be boobies?:cry:

finboy
06-07-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by illeagle
:( will there still be boobies?:cry:

hopefully they show up on flamesgirls, my head is fucking killing me

wildrice
06-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by eb0i

I want to see how many people will jump off the flames band wagon now.

GO FLAMES GO!

exactly
two years ago, they were practically begging for season ticket holders

now, games are like fricken sold out

everyone's buying car flags
jerseys
sticking signs all over the place

it'd be funny to see how many cars will still have flags after 1 or 2 weeks

hockeybronx
06-07-2004, 09:12 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

finboy
06-07-2004, 09:13 PM
cram it with wallnuts churchy mcflanders

turbo_equiped
06-07-2004, 09:13 PM
WTF!!!
there are like fucking so many threads on this shit!!
you can cheer for your gay ass tampa over there you punk!!:guns: :guns:

hyperwhite
06-07-2004, 09:15 PM
SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE GOD BOY!

Phats
you're an idiot
oh yeah, and you can go live in the states, you fuckin hump.

hockeybronx
For all the true Flames fans that have been with them since the start of the year, I want to say congradulations your team made it so far and did so well. Who would have ever thought!

For all the bandwagoneers (90%) of the city you can all go back to being who you really are and stop pretending you know hockey. Take your stupid Flags off your cars, all you slutty girls can keep your damn shirts on, and you can shut your damn mouths, I'm so sick of hearing you say "Go Flames Go" when you didn't even know who the team was a month ago.

The Flames probably deserved the Stanley Cup, but 90% of the city didn't.

DarkDream
oops didn't see that.......

hatetank
06-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

fuck man, I am a Vcr. fan and you still sound like an idiot.

JordanLotoski
06-07-2004, 09:16 PM

you make me embarrassed to be a canadain!!!

BigMass
06-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Go back to the ghetto where you came from Eminem

DarkDream
well since i started a new thread not knowing about this thread i thought i would move my post over here....

All in all I thought we were doing shit for the first two periods its only until the last period that we were actually doing something..... and plus this game we were losing our sticks left and right..... SIGH so disappointing..... i think we should already have gotten the cup..... in game 6 that one goal should've been called..... Sigh...... But well we went far this year its just really disappointing....... that we went so far and didn't win......

hahaha i think Fedotenko should be :guns: :guns:

JordanLotoski
For all the true Flames fans that have been with them since the start of the year, I want to say congradulations your team made it so far and did so well. Who would have ever thought!

For all the bandwagoneers (90%) of the city you can all go back to being who you really are and stop pretending you know hockey. Take your stupid Flags off your cars, all you slutty girls can keep your damn shirts on, and you can shut your damn mouths, I'm so sick of hearing you say "Go Flames Go" when you didn't even know who the team was a month ago.

will do that soon as you stop being a wigger and thinking your eminem!!!

will someone please ban this wannabe

hockeybronx
06-07-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by wildrice
it'd be funny to see how many cars will still have flags after 1 or 2 weeks

Barely any, all the bandwagoneers will stop pretending to be people who they aren't and they can all go to Hell!

The Flames did well though, they deserve a big congradulations!

DJ Lazy
06-07-2004, 09:21 PM

100% of Tampa Bay city DON'T deserve the cup.. nor does the USA!!!

So STFU you lil wigger ass bitch... go suck on Lecavaliers cock... if you can find it...

finboy
06-07-2004, 09:22 PM

Barely any, all the bandwagoneers will stop pretending to be people who they aren't and they can all go to Hell!

bandwagon jumpers...

you mean like those who...
relate to eminem because he's an outcast
relate to jesus because he's an outcast
cheering against calgary out of spite

hmmm, now who would do that?

JordanLotoski
06-07-2004, 09:22 PM
when u realize your not eminem and relize your LANCE bass..will all jump off that so called wagon

hockeybronx
06-07-2004, 09:23 PM
You are all just jealous and bitter.

Why can't your show some class and be thankful for the season the Flames had, and realize that Tampa was the better team?

What's fighting here going to do, the fact is that Tampa won the Stanley Cup.

Chester
Whatever, they made it this far I'm still happy and I'll keep watching all their games next season.

Gonthro

and you were a tampa fan from the start of the season, not fucking likely.(seein as you ahve a leaf in yer sig)

no body likes you, so why dont ya just go away

wildrice
man shut the f up

at least calgary had fan support
it's called suporting ur team

white wave???
the red C is where its at
like what the hell
the lightning couldn't even get ppl to buy their merchandise
they had to GIVE IT AWAY!!!!!

Kamen
Yea ok DonkeyBronx, now shut up you whore.
Flames done a good job.

hockeybronx
06-07-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Chester
Whatever, they made it this far I'm still happy and I'll keep watching all their games next season.

I wish more people could have the same attitude as you.

finboy
06-07-2004, 09:25 PM
realize that Tampa was the better team?

http://tsn.ca/images/av/20040606/rishaug_69490.jpg

better team huh?

DJ Lazy
FUCK TAMPA BAY
/´¯/)
,/¯ /
/ /
/´¯/' '/´¯¯•¸
/'/ / / /¨¨/¯\
('( ´ ´ ¯ ;/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.•´
\ (
\ \
Pass it on if you are a FLAMES FAN

hockeybronx
Originally posted by Gonthro

and you were a tampa fan from the start of the season, not fucking likely.

no body likes you, so why dont ya just go away

No I wasn't a Tampa fan, I like Lecavelier a lot but that's it. Once the Leafs got kicked out I just sat back and watched.

As soon as I saw what I saw around the city I started cheering against the Flames.

hockeybronx
06-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by finboy

better team huh?

They won the Stanley Cup, they are the best.

finboy
06-07-2004, 09:27 PM

No I wasn't a Tampa fan, I like Lecavelier a lot but that's it. Once the Leafs got kicked out I just sat back and watched.

As soon as I saw what I saw around the city I started cheering against the Flames.

none of us have a problem saying the flames did an excelent job, what we have a problem with is a fake ass flammer coming on the site to say "fuck calgary" in a lame attempt to be unique.

rage2
06-07-2004, 09:28 PM

better team huh?
For the 100th time, that goal didn't go in. ABC had a top view replay shot that clearly shows the puck under the crossbar and did NOT go in.

CBC either didn't have that camera, or neglected to show that view.

Bitch as much as you want over the refs, but seriously, stop crying about that pic... it did NOT go in. Even the flames aren't disputing that.

fast95pony
06-07-2004, 09:29 PM
At least the Calgary papers didn't have to explain the rules after each game...unlike in Tampa....:rolleyes:

And Calgary didn't have to GIVE AWAY 20,000 team shirts to their fans...

The Flames were beaten...by the NHL.
:banghead:

KELSTAR
06-07-2004, 09:29 PM
Despite the final score, we should be proud of the Flames and how far they came! Good job Flames! Three Cheers for our Calgary FLAMES!!!!!!!!

Gonthro
06-07-2004, 09:30 PM
flames were good NHL sucks, no wonder why they are gonna lock out next year

hockeybronx
Originally posted by KELSTAR
Despite the final score, we should be proud of the Flames and how far they came! Good job Flames! Three Cheers for our Calgary FLAMES!!!!!!!!

I'll even give one even though I hate the Flames.

Hip Hip Hurray!

Phats
You try so hard to be different, you try and relate to outcast, you try to alienate yourself from others, the only problem is, you try to hard. You hate Calgary because of all the bandwagon jumpers, why hate Calgary, it's not like they asked for them, it's not like iggy went on T.V. and said, hey little girls, show your tits on 17th and you can be cool. So stop trying so hard to hate everyone, and stop trying so hard to be someone else.

cobber112879
06-07-2004, 09:31 PM

You sit and talk about bandwagon, however you are a leafs fan, then a sharks fan, then a tampa fan.:rolleyes:

Guess what you are, anything and everything you can pretend to be to get you noticed. "Gee, my name is -insert your name here Hockeybronx-. I'll join a Calgary based forum and say whatever I can to get all the Flames fans to not like me. And if they all don't hate me for that I'll pretend that I am a white rapper because that would be quite different and may draw more attention to my imaginary self. If that doesn't get me noticed maybe I'll be like Jesus and see if I can get attention that way."

Why don't you leave for a little while, grow some sense of self identity and stop being an antoginist.

KoukiS14
06-07-2004, 09:31 PM
FUCK TAMPA BAY AND DONKEYCOCKS
/´¯/)
,/¯ /
/ /
/´¯/' '/´¯¯•¸
/'/ / / /¨¨/¯\
('( ´ ´ ¯ ;/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.•´
\ (
\ \
Pass it on if you are a FLAMES FAN

JordanLotoski
06-07-2004, 09:33 PM
dood..u should come down to 17th now and preach away..iam sure they would eat u up..ohh wait your a gangster.....

hockeybronx
06-07-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by cobber112879

You sit and talk about bandwagon, however you are a leafs fan, then a sharks fan, then a tampa fan.:rolleyes:

Guess what you are, anything and everything you can pretend to be to get you noticed. "Gee, my name is -insert your name here Hockeybronx-. I'll join a Calgary based forum and say whatever I can to get all the Flames fans to not like me. And if they all don't hate me for that I'll pretend that I am a white rapper because that would be quite different and may draw more attention to my imaginary self. If that doesn't get me noticed maybe I'll be like Jesus and see if I can get attention that way."

Why don't you leave for a little while, grow some sense of self identity and stop being an antoginist.

All I can say is
1). You don't even know me, so don't tell me what to do with my life.
2). You might want to change your signature, it's a little inaccurate.:D

Phats
06-07-2004, 09:34 PM
yeah, he can try and be anybody he wants

rage2
Originally posted by KELSTAR
No doubt. It's not the end of the world guys. Let's just hope the crazies on 17th doesn't do anything stupid... it'd suck if a riot started.

finboy

1). You don't even know me

did you get that line from jenny jones?

its BLATANTLY obvious that you are the EXACT same thing you hate.

cobber112879
06-07-2004, 09:35 PM

All I can say is
1). You don't even know me, so don't tell me what to do with my life.
2). You might want to change your signature, it's a little inaccurate.:D

You don't even know you.

finboy
06-07-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by rage2

No doubt. It's not the end of the world guys. Let's just hope the crazies on 17th doesn't do anything stupid... it'd suck if a riot started.

:werd:

it didn't look too busy from the news, so hopefully nothing serious happens

DJ Lazy
06-07-2004, 09:36 PM
Why don't we all just stop talking to him... Thats what he's looking for.. He WANTS all this attention... Just stop talking to him...

Kobe
06-07-2004, 09:38 PM
:cry: :cry:

Im still in shock, got a head ack right now :(

Good job tampa...Flames will take it next year (if there is one)

And no don Cherry :(

Chester
06-07-2004, 09:38 PM
All this arguing is going to change nothing, lets just all be friends:D

hockeybronx
06-07-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Kobe
And no don Cherry :(

Is he gone for sure?

pinoyhero
06-07-2004, 09:40 PM
Well done to bloth team, I think the refs blew a few calls but that's the nature of the game.

GO Flames GO!

civicluva
06-07-2004, 09:42 PM
:( St. Louis should get a new last name.

Calgary, you let me down. What is with the shit ass playage in the 1st and 2nd? :werd:

lsc2g
06-07-2004, 09:43 PM
we coulda played better first 2 periods but at least we got this far.. but fraser can eat a big fat cock:guns: with that crap call.. i honestly think we coulda tied it for OT if that penalty wasn't called.. if sportsmanship wasn't in play simon shoulda broke st louis nose:guns:

lam-boy
06-07-2004, 09:44 PM
congrats to tampa bay...as much as it hurts..the better..err actually just the lucky team won :angel:

ahh soo heartbroken damnit.
i really thought this year was amazing but what a better way to end it than to have a cup. but im still happy. we got in to the playoffs and thats all that matters.

and for all the bandwagoners...lets see how many of you watch the regular season games, tune into the radios when they play or even watch the preseason games. been 15 long years..followed the flames ever since i got my first jersey back in 89..too bad we didn't win it this year.

Go Flames GO!!
great season ended off without the cup thats all. Hope the off-season is great. maybe a few new signings..as i can see lowry done.

240Pinoylvr
06-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Love the Chicken Adobo theme :P

Phats
06-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by civicluva
:( St. Louis should get a new last name.

Calgary, you let me down. What is with the shit ass playage in the 1st and 2nd? :werd:

Calgary let you down? Why, because against all odds they made it to the stanley cup finals and damn near won, because they played with heart and determination and never gave up? Don't give me that "Calgary let me down" crap.

in*10*se
06-07-2004, 09:46 PM
someone ban that fool... :guns:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

hatetank
06-07-2004, 09:47 PM
Thats the last hockey game we will see for awhile.

Hopefully the NHL will be back for 2006.

air_mikey
06-07-2004, 09:48 PM
tampa was the better team today. they were strong in the first and second and they deserved to win the cup. i still believe that the flames deserved to win the cup though cuz of what they did this season and in the playoffs. they were the underdogs through this whole playoffs and they still made it to the finals. im gonna be watching there games next season and hopefully they can do it again.

rage2
Originally posted by lam-boy
and for all the bandwagoners...lets see how many of you watch the regular season games, tune into the radios when they play or even watch the preseason games. been 15 long years..followed the flames ever since i got my first jersey back in 89..too bad we didn't win it this year.
So you started following the flames in 89 when they won, does that mean you were a bandwagoner back then? :) Just because someone doesn't watch the regular season/pre season games doesn't make them a bandwagoner. Some people live busy lives dude. I'll continue to watch just playoff flames hockey.

ZorroAMG
You know what I'd like more than the Flames winning the cup, or the banning of Hockeysocks? If someone would teach his ignorant ass how to spell "congratulations". Moron.

GO FLAMES GO....Tampa Bay didn't beat us, Kerry Fraser did, but oh well..

When the Flames play again (next year or not), people WILL take notice.

turbo_equiped
man hockeybronx you are just gay. honestly, you come in a calgary based forum and start saying all this shit about calgary, what do you think you going to get? thats true people say that you should respect each others opinion, but tell you what flames just lost and we all are depressed and pissed and we dont give a SHIT about your fucking opinion, about gay as TAMPA and your faggot LeCavalier. so why dont you SHUT THE FUCK UP, so that we all can move on with our little lives!

88CRX
06-07-2004, 09:51 PM
hockeybronx is 110% right.

two months ago people didnt even know who robyn regher or jarome iginla was.

and i bet you most wont even go to a flames game next year.

lam-boy
06-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by rage2

So you started following the flames in 89 when they won, does that mean you were a bandwagoner back then? :) Just because someone doesn't watch the regular season/pre season games doesn't make them a bandwagoner. Some people live busy lives dude. I'll continue to watch just playoff flames hockey.

i got it in the beginning of the season :tongue: hehe.
i got it from my uncle and i didn't know anything about hockey till they taught me back then. my family has always been pro calgary flames..cept my dad heh.

well i guess i ddin't really mean to say what i did..but im depressed..haha leave me alone!! i just dont enjoy how one minute when we win everyone is "ya ya go flames go, eat my boogers tampabay" and when we lose "fuck flames, i always knew they sucked, they just had to lose todays game to make me 100% sure"

finboy
06-07-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
hockeybronx is 110% right.

two months ago people didnt even know who robyn regher or jarome iginla was.

and i bet you most wont even go to a flames game next year.

seriously man :thumbsdow

would you prefer that no one payed attention to the flames in the cup. the playoffs might have gained a LOT of new fans, revenue, and pride from the city.

Phats
06-07-2004, 09:55 PM
you most, do you know what "grammer" is, try and use it. I know for myself I will still go see flames games, and I will still watch them on tv, and by the sounds of it, there are a lot or real flames fans on here. So both you and donkeycox can go hang out together and the rest of us will watch the flames.

ZorroAMG
06-07-2004, 09:56 PM
You're right, I didn't know a Regher....there is a Regehr though....he's a good player LOL :D

lam-boy
06-07-2004, 09:57 PM

would you prefer that no one payed attention to the flames in the cup. the playoffs might have gained a LOT of new fans, revenue, and pride from the city.

thats the only positive coming out of it is that some "new" fans might actually stay on the side and continue to watch the games.

and i don't think the team makes much on selling flags/jerseys and shit..cause i think the money makes it way into the league somehow. but im not too positive..i heard it somewhere before.

but heres something i know..we'll be back again next year. even better than now :)

88CRX
06-07-2004, 09:58 PM

no no no.... i think its great that everyone is supporting the flames :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

just please stick with the team playoffs or no playoffs :thumbsup:

88CRX
06-07-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
You're right, I didn't know a Regher....there is a Regehr though....he's a good player LOL :D

;)

Kobe
06-07-2004, 09:59 PM
did u guys just see all the people on 17th WOW
this is brutal...

finboy
06-07-2004, 10:03 PM
i think a lot of people are now

i'll admit, there are banwagon jumpers abound, but a lot of the people cheering on the flames are either die hard fans, or people who support the flames but just don't go to their games all the time.

shit, i can barely watch 5 minutes of a flames game without biting half my hand off, but i still want to see them win as they do represent the city i live in. i remember watching iginla's goal against chi town waaay back when, and it was great to see even though they lost.

you shouldn't group every person as a wagon jumper just because they aren't there for every game. i'd put the wagon jumpers more around 40-50% ;)

cujo_cjc
06-07-2004, 10:04 PM
i'm so happy i started cheering for the flames at the BEGINNING of the year.
the first year i actually cheer for them they go really far

i'm very proud of what they've done and can't wait till next hockey season! :thumbsup:

syeve
06-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Calgary will be a force next year, but even if they arent we still have a team to cheer for. I made it to every playoff game this year and i had one of the best times in my life. I thank the flames for giving us a great year and all the respect in the world for giving it their all and reaching the finals.

We played the number 1, 2 and 3 teams in the west...beat them. played number 1 in the east and took them to 7..i don't know what anyone would be unhappy about, talk about moving the goal posts? sure i am upset but we now have a solid team with some great players.

Steve

GO FLAMES GO.

btw, thats some creepy shit that some chick predicted it?

beamerboy
I know that by posting right now i am just adding to all the BULLSHIT responses in this thread. But correct me if I'm wrong. This thread was started to talk about game 7 right? Well why the fuck does everyone have to follow everyone of hockeybronx's posts with 12 others saying how wrong he or why don't you be more like Jesus and all that shit. About 50% of this thread is just saying shit about hockeybronx. Alot of people in this thread alone said that people have the right to their own opinion, so why don't you let people say there opinion without ridiculing them. I like buh_buh's post on how many beyond members does it take to install a light bulb. He needs to make one on how many fuck heads does it take to clutter up a thread after hockeybronx responses. Anyway, sorry for making yet another useless post in a thread that is SUPPOSED to be for talking about the stanley cup.

88CRX
i think a lot of people are now

i'll admit, there are banwagon jumpers abound, but a lot of the people cheering on the flames are either die hard fans, or people who support the flames but just don't go to their games all the time.

shit, i can barely watch 5 minutes of a flames game without biting half my hand off, but i still want to see them win as they do represent the city i live in. i remember watching iginla's goal against chi town waaay back when, and it was great to see even though they lost.

you shouldn't group every person as a wagon jumper just because they aren't there for every game. i'd put the wagon jumpers more around 40-50% ;)

watch on tv, radio, whatever.... just dont forget about the flames for the next 7 years while we dont make the playoffs :banghead:

lol.... we'll be back next year without all our injuries :thumbsup:

finboy
06-07-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by beamerboy
I know that by posting right now i am just adding to all the BULLSHIT responses in this thread. But correct me if I'm wrong. This thread was started to talk about game 7 right? Well why the fuck does everyone have to follow everyone of hockeybronx's posts with 12 others saying how wrong he or why don't you be more like Jesus and all that shit. About 50% of this thread is just saying shit about hockeybronx. Alot of people in this thread alone said that people have the right to their own opinion, so why don't you let people say there opinion without ridiculing them. I like buh_buh's post on how many beyond members does it take to install a light bulb. He needs to make one on how many fuck heads does it take to clutter up a thread after hockeybronx responses. Anyway, sorry for making yet another useless post in a thread that is SUPPOSED to be for talking about the stanley cup.

i can see you are new here and don't know the history of hockey bronx. i would suggest you do a search before you jump to his defence, his only reason on this board is to try and piss others off so he can feel like more ar a loser.

finboy
06-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

watch on tv, radio, whatever.... just dont forget about the flames for the next 7 years while we dont make the playoffs :banghead:

lol.... we'll be back next year without all our injuries :thumbsup:

i'm suprised the flames still have a full shift worth of players with all the injuries they had :rofl:

hockeybronx
06-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Phats
So both you and donkeycox can go hang out together and the rest of us will watch the flames.

Probably because you wont be watching the Flames unless their winning. You are too weak to stand on your own feet and follow a team through all this shit.

ZorroAMG
06-07-2004, 10:13 PM
Monkeycock: You should run for Mayor of Faggotville cause you really are THUPER!!!!!

Chester
06-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Monkeycock: You should run for Mayor of Faggotville cause you really are THUPER!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: THUPER THATS GOLD:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lam-boy
06-07-2004, 10:16 PM
allright..lets flame him later on..maybe in another thread..i want this one to stay open haha.

liquid1010
06-07-2004, 10:22 PM

Probably because you wont be watching the Flames unless their winning. You are too weak to stand on your own feet and follow a team through all this shit.

The Flames had a great season, but I still think St. Louis is a punk for always diving all over the place. As for you hockeybronx... you're an embarrasment.....

Weapon_R
06-07-2004, 10:23 PM
To the Calgary Flames: Thank you for the outstanding performance this year. We are all proud of you. You brought this city together and gave everyone a reason to celebrate. For that, you are winners. And for your belief and hard work, you are winners. True fans did not see you lose anything tonight.

Moonracer
06-07-2004, 10:27 PM
****Breast Bug****

ninjak84
06-07-2004, 10:30 PM
It was a wicked game with fair reffing....

But fuck was it ever tough at the Saddledome. When the clock ran out, you could have heard a pin drop!
I really thought we had it. We were THAT close :(

EG STyLeZ
06-07-2004, 10:36 PM
the flames chicks at the beginning were pretty hot!:tongue:

max_boost
06-07-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
To the Calgary Flames: Thank you for the outstanding performance this year. We are all proud of you. You brought this city together and gave everyone a reason to celebrate. For that, you are winners. And for your belief and hard work, you are winners. True fans did not see you lose anything tonight. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm disappointed with the loss but I am very proud of the Flames. They played their hearts out only to come up short, they lost to a very good team. Until next year, Go Flames Go!

buh_buh
06-07-2004, 10:40 PM
Although it was a disappointment, I'm not all that bothered by the loss. Nobody thought the Flames would make it this far, hell nobody even thought they would make the playoffs this year. They beat 3 stellar teams in Vancouver, Detroit and San Jose, and took Tampa Bay to 7 games in the Stanley Cup Finals. It was an awesome run, and I'm sure we'll be back again soon!:thumbsup:

SoSlowDx
06-07-2004, 10:42 PM
Tampa BAY CAN GO BURN IN HELL!!!:D

Phats
06-07-2004, 10:50 PM

ex-fucking-scuse me, did you just say what I thought you said mister I'm a born again christian but not a bandwagon jumper, I have cheered for the flames my whole fucking life, I have a fucking jersey with the number 9 on it and Mike Vernons signature along with other players. I remember watching them when they won thier first stanley cup playoff in 1989 with my Dad, and I've watched them all through the years when they haven't won anything. I swear to christ, you are the biggest fucking hipocrite on here mr. "dont judge me because you don't know me but I can judge you". GO TO HELL YOU PIECE OF CRAP.

AND GO FLAMES GO FOREVER.

dkny_stylez
06-07-2004, 10:55 PM
wtf first goal was bs, shouldn't have been a penalty...FUCK YOU REF!:whipped: