Quantcast
Quick relationship question...need honnest no non sense answers. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick relationship question...need honnest no non sense answers.

My Ride
    93 integra

Default Quick relationship question...need honnest no non sense answers.

About 5 months ago I caught my girlfriend talking kinda dirty with some guy she used to want to screw and we had the obvious fight about it. She swears she hasn't done it since but I think she has. I know she hasn't cheated she's not like that and plus that guy won't touch her cuz he's a pussy. Anyways we got into a fight last night and she brought that up and told me that all normal people will go on msn or call people while they are drunk and talk dirty whether they are in a relationship or not. My opinion is that while your with someone you should have the decency and self control to not do that. Am I wrong here??? I mean no word of a lie I never ever cross that line with any girl while I have a girlfriend just seems kinda crooked to do so...Dunno what to think here I was raised to not do things like that while with someone.

Let's hear it. I'm sure among all the stupid 08 responses while be some good ole beyond members who've been here a while with decent answers hehe

My Ride
    17 Civic HB Sport

sorry but "i was drunk" is not an excuse to talk dirty to someone...
    but then again, what kind of dirty, im not asking you to go into detail but was she just flirting? or actual "phone sex" type stuff
    What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
    "It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

My Ride
    Axis powers

i've never had a gf of mine talk dirty to anyone else whether it was drunk or sober.... some of them have flirted but everyone does that once in a while and so have i
    Sig nuked by mod.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-18-2020 at 03:21 PM.

My Ride
    GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R

If my gf did that I would not be happy I would really re-think our relationship.

My Ride
    del sol

Originally posted by adam c
    i've never had a gf of mine talk dirty to anyone else whether it was drunk or sober.... some of them have flirted but everyone does that once in a while and so have i
    so ture everyone does that once in a while .........

My Ride
    93 integra

no like before we went out she was obsessed with this guy and was really aggressive in trying to screw him and he wouldn't even touch her. HE told her it's because he's a virgin which I believe because when she would try to fuck him or anything when she was with him he would get all shy and kiss her for like 10 mins and then find an excuse to leave but on MSN he'd be all talk. Well the convo's kept going on after we started going out and she's like don't worry I won't fuck him because he won't fuck me. She thinks him not wanting to fuck her is good enough reason for me to trust her with him. But I spend the night at her place a few months ago and she had a convo with him open on her computer from the day before and it's plain to see that she had said she wished she could suck him dry...im like whats this. she's like oh I was drunk it's ok their just words no harm no foul. i was like umm no and even yesterday she said if it's just words and that she's drunk that it's not a problem. Yet if I did it I know she'd flip out....Like we're getting serious but this is an issue I feel I am right about.

My Ride
    MY97 WRX

Word.
    There is a huge difference between a friendly flirt and
    talking dirty to someone.
    She needs to learn some morals is what she needs to do.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Famous Line that is 100% true when it comes to this shit:

Drunk Talks are Sober Thoughts.

You wanna see how someone feels about the people they're around, get them drunk or give them an 8ball, they'll talk all night about how they really feel.

Your girls a tramp, move on. Using the "I was Drunk" line is horseshit.
    Travel

My Ride
    '21 F150 Lariat Nardo Grey

IDB then kick her to the curb.

My Ride
    17 Civic HB Sport

Originally posted by ekguy
    no like before we went out she was obsessed with this guy and was really aggressive in trying to screw him and he wouldn't even touch her.
    why are you with her?
    What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
    "It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

My Ride
    93 integra

flirting is different....sometimes people flirt without realizing it it's human nature....but telling a guy they wish they woulda sucked him dry is another thing. I know nothing will happen because he's either gay, a premature ejaculator or a virgin...or all 3. (on a side note he's actually used all 3 of those as an excuse, well the gay one was inadvertently used at his bday cuz he kept saying who looks gayer himself or his brother)

My Ride
    2018 Lexus IS350 AWD F-Sport 3

that is not normal dude
    id re-think what the hell your doing with this brod
    These opinions are entirely my own and do not represent any other person or organization.

Originally posted by Ben
    Famous Line that is 100% true when it comes to this shit:

Drunk Talks are Sober Thoughts.

You wanna see how someone feels about the people they're around, get them drunk or give them an 8ball, they'll talk all night about how they really feel.

Your girls a tramp, move on. Using the "I was Drunk" line is horseshit.

word. ^

My Ride
    GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R

Record her MSN history then you'll know for sure haha

My Ride
    93 integra

Originally posted by Princess*Precid

why are you with her?
    cuz other than this she doesn't have many issues that bother me at all. She's a bit jealous but she's 34 and I'm a college student. I feel that her jealousy is at least somewhat normal considering the fact that I am around college chicks every day all day during school. Despite the fact that I have never cheated and never will. I know she won't cheat and I don't even know if this dirty talk shit is still happening but i have no way of knowing. She keeps saying I probably do it too but I don't....Oh well we're going to some counseling soon because she says I need it desperately so I'll just bring that shit up with the counselor hahah at least it'll be funny if they say it's imoral to do so.

My Ride
    my bike

Originally posted by ekguy

telling a guy they wish they woulda sucked him dry
    move on and spare yourself the time, money and headaches.

My Ride
    93 integra

Originally posted by 94boosted
    Record her MSN history then you'll know for sure haha
    hahaha she already does this herself on her own computer...After the first incident i bugged her for 2 hours to see the convos with that douche and she wouldn't let me until she finally after being on the defensive for 2 hours gave up and let me read it and she had done it like 3 times in the first 2 months we were together....nothing wayyyy sexual but just crossing the line a bit is still crossing the line.

My Ride
    Axis powers

34 and ur in college? wtf

no wonder the other guy doesn't want anything to do with her.. its too much of a age gap and he's not comfortable

dump her.. lots of younger fresher models out there
    Sig nuked by mod.

If you don't dump her now you'll be back in a year telling us about how you caught her fucking some guy while drunk.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast