Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 51 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1418

Thread: Game of Thrones (TV miniseries)

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes.

Aegon. This isn't Lord of the Rings you kneeling cunt.
    I was making a joke about the secret king returning when no one knew he was the king, and that this is now a zombie show.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    I was making a joke about the secret king returning when no one knew he was the king, and that this is now a zombie show.
    Aragorn knew he was Isildur's heir, so did Elrond, so did a lot of people who just helped to keep it secret.

Only three people (four if you include Gilly) know Jon Snow is the real king, and none of them are Jon Snow (or anybody particularly influential).

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    Aragorn knew he was Isildur's heir, so did Elrond, so did a lot of people who just helped to keep it secret.

Only three people (four if you include Gilly) know Jon Snow is the real king, and none of them are Jon Snow (or anybody particularly influential).
    I bet you're great at a party.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

I bet you're great at a party.
    It was called the Fellowship, not the Party

My Ride
    rally pig

careful, fan boys don't like that kind of jokes

Good episode. A bit boring until the last 20 min or so when they just started to hit us with confirmations on everything we already know, like Jon (Aegon) being Dany's nephew. In typical Targaryen fashion though, the next scene is Jon banging his aunt haha. I guess Bran is going to tell Jon now that he is the blood heir to the throne. Not sure why Sam had to tell Bran about the annulment when he can see everything already though. Why was Tyrion so upset on the boat? Was he just jealous that Jon was with Dany?

I predicted the undead would use the dragon to take down the wall (quite obvious though), and I also predict that Jon will get Dany pregnant because one of her dragons died - the original curse on her said something about taking life to give life, and her dragons were her children according to her. Also they heavily alluded to it when Jon questioned the information Dany had the she was infertile, so maybe the curse isn't the reason.

Sam still has not offered anything on how to defeat the undead, and we seem to already know that you just need to kill the white walkers to kill them all, so I am not sure what he will be adding.

Obviously Cerci was going to screw everyone over somehow, so that was kind of a super long, wasted scene IMO. Any negotiations with her were already pointless. I like that Jamie left, I hope he goes North to A) tell everyone about Cerci's betrayal and B) Join the dream team to fight the walkers. His character has grown on me a lot throughout the seasons as he slowly becomes more and more reasonable. There was some nice foreshadowing for Clegane bowl though.

We all knew the Littlefinger trial was coming, as soon as Sansa called a meeting it was obvious he was a goner. The Stark girls are too smart, especially after Sansa has seen all his tactics before.

Not looking forward to the wait for 2018/2019 to see the next season, and I don't like how rushed it is - I wish they kept the pace of previous seasons but it's still one of the best shows out there.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 08-28-2017 at 10:17 AM.

My Ride
    ute

Who got more inches of Snow, Kings Landing or Dani?

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    Not sure why Sam had to tell Bran about the annulment when he can see everything already though. Why was Tyrion so upset on the boat? Was he just jealous that Jon was with Dany?
    Bran can see everything, but he needs a point of focus to actually notice anything.

I think Tyrion is just jelly. My bet is he betrays them, or at least Jon/Aegon

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    Good episode. A bit boring until the last 20 min or so when they just started to hit us with confirmations on everything we already know, like Jon (Aegon) being Dany's nephew. In typical Targaryen fashion though, the next scene is Jon banging his aunt haha. I guess Bran is going to tell Jon now that he is the blood heir to the throne. Not sure why Sam had to tell Bran about the annulment when he can see everything already though. Why was Tyrion so upset on the boat? Was he just jealous that Jon was with Dany?

I predicted the undead would use the dragon to take down the wall (quite obvious though), and I also predict that Jon will get Dany pregnant because one of her dragons died - the original curse on her said something about taking life to give life, and her dragons were her children according to her. Also they heavily alluded to it when Jon questioned the information Dany had the she was infertile, so maybe the curse isn't the reason.

Sam still has not offered anything on how to defeat the undead, and we seem to already know that you just need to kill the white walkers to kill them all, so I am not sure what he will be adding.

Obviously Cerci was going to screw everyone over somehow, so that was kind of a super long, wasted scene IMO. Any negotiations with her were already pointless. I like that Jamie left, I hope he goes North to A) tell everyone about Cerci's betrayal and B) Join the dream team to fight the walkers. His character has grown on me a lot throughout the seasons as he slowly becomes more and more reasonable. There was some nice foreshadowing for Clegane bowl though.

We all knew the Littlefinger trial was coming, as soon as Sansa called a meeting it was obvious he was a goner. The Stark girls are too smart, especially after Sansa has seen all his tactics before.

Not looking forward to the wait for 2018/2019 to see the next season, and I don't like how rushed it is - I wish they kept the pace of previous seasons but it's still one of the best shows out there.
    This must be a boring show for you if everything is obvious
    Ultracrepidarian

Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    This must be a boring show for you if everything is obvious
    Not at all I predicted the same thing that probably everyone did and I was right haha - that is a rarity for me. I probably know the least about GoT of anyone here so I was happy to get something right for once.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    I think Tyrion is just jelly. My bet is he betrays them, or at least Jon/Aegon
    What? Really? What is he jealous about? That seems very out of character for Tyrion, especially now that Jamie is on their side.

I could see Jorah being jealous and doing something stupid. He's wanted to bang Danny since the beginning.

I'm just hoping everyone dies since the show has gone full retard to "widen its audience". Nothing at all like when GRRM was doing his thing. Even littlefinger dying was so anticlimactic.

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy1 View Post
    What? Really? What is he jealous about? That seems very out of character for Tyrion, especially now that Jamie is on their side.

I could see Jorah being jealous and doing something stupid. He's wanted to bang Danny since the beginning.

I'm just hoping everyone dies since the show has gone full retard to "widen its audience". Nothing at all like when GRRM was doing his thing. Even littlefinger dying was so anticlimactic.
    Maybe he was just jealous because it looks like Jon/Aegon will now become Dany's favorite given that he will probably father her child, and Tyrion may no longer be her right hand man.

Name:  fark_6ECc21xpPMDWifbM_OGqjK_Atqs.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  48.2 KB

During their meeting, Tyrion mentioned how he loved her children, and then soon discovers that she's pregnant. We don't know what was discussed after, but perhaps he wants to keep the Lannister namesake alive and well, so him and Cersei hatched a plan to false promise a ceasefire. Maybe Tyrion feels bad for betraying Dany because he knows of Cersei's plan to hire The Golden Company to fight the war.

My Ride
    05 GDB V.8 / ZX10R / T1-7L

Quote Originally Posted by Quizzes View Post
    During their meeting, Tyrion mentioned how he loved her children, and then soon discovers that she's pregnant. We don't know what was discussed after, but perhaps he wants to keep the Lannister namesake alive and well, so him and Cersei hatched a plan to false promise a ceasefire. Maybe Tyrion feels bad for betraying Dany because he knows of Cersei's plan to hire The Golden Company to fight the war.
    I don't think Tyrion conspired against them, in that scene with Cersei he basically asked her to bend the knee after the great war, because Tyrion knows the Dragon Army has greater numbers. I'm sure he suspects betryal but is doing what he can to keep things focused on the wight walkers, he know thats they are the real threat.

As for the boat scene, I also don't think he's Jealous, he has always loved whores, and has never eluded to wanting children, as far as he is concerned Danny can't have kids anyway.
    I see that scene as him trying to calculate how this will affect the over all performance of Aegon, and Danny, he may actually know who John really is as well.
    And there is a slight hope inside me that he may also be a bastard Targaryan...

My Ride
    rally pig

Quote Originally Posted by RickDaTuner View Post
    he may actually know who John really is as well.
    why do you say this?

I don't know yet the importance of Tyrion knowing that the 2 are hooking up, perhaps he's worried that Daenerys will be listening more to John than him?
    At their meeting in Dragonstone, she followed Johns advise to sail with him instead of flying with her dragon as per Tyrion's advise.

His meeting with Cersei, he must have agreed to do something for her in order for her to come back at the meeting.

Jamie seems to be in the good side now after disobeying Cersei and heading up in Winterfell, just himself though or with a Lannister army?

Looks like there will be a Hound vs Mountain and Theon vs Euron clash on the final season.

My Ride
    05 GDB V.8 / ZX10R / T1-7L

Quote Originally Posted by taemo View Post
    why do you say this?
    Because Tyrion Drinks, and he knows things...

Really there is just something in the back of my head where my subconscious has picked up on something but i cant recall it, just yet.

Or maybe I am jist miss reading it and he's perplexed by the fact that he knows they are off to find thier death, by the lack of support from the Lanister army
    Last edited by RickDaTuner; 08-28-2017 at 02:16 PM.

My Ride
    '14 Taco

gotta ask, why would the iron bank still bet on the lannisters, considering what they're against? Somethnig that has bugged me for a few episodes

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by Brent.ff View Post
    gotta ask, why would the iron bank still bet on the lannisters, considering what they're against? Somethnig that has bugged me for a few episodes
    This is the old times. Does the iron bank know about the dragons?

Debt is also a form of slavery in a sense, could imagine Danny significantly changing the way the world runs.

The Iron Bank could always get its own army to stop being taken over. Can't stop dragons...

My Ride
    1978 Triumph TR7 V8

Quote Originally Posted by Brent.ff View Post
    The Iron Bank knows all about the dragons but they also likely know about Cersei's ballistas that Qyburn concocted. What they don't know about is the threat from the Night King.

Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 51 60 61 62 ... LastLast