Ford Trucks Thread WAS:EcoBoost Thread - Page 273 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 273 of 273 FirstFirst ... 263 272 273
Results 5,441 to 5,451 of 5451

Thread: Ford Trucks Thread WAS:EcoBoost Thread

My Ride
    2011 Chrarger, 2018 F150

Quote Originally Posted by 4WARNED View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let me know how this goes for you....i'm very curious. i hate looking at my "old school" 2017 screen in my raptor, especially since my company truck is a 2023 F150.
    Well I did it on Sunday with my 2018, Installed the software and since I had my APIM replaced due to it dying (they tried to blame me until I showed them their own website and that I was following their instructions on a previous sync 3 update), I ran their tool to ensure its a pre 2020 version. It came back saying all good so spent the hour downloading the latest sync 3.4 with the 2023 maps.

Formatted the usb and took the truck for a drive. With the USB installed and and made sure autostart was off, I ran the install which took about 40 minutes. Did the factory reset like they said (just in case) and I now have version 3.4 with the 2023 maps. The truck has sirius radio so I had to push the registration command from Sirius (it was working but i figured next update it would go offline and have to do it anyways.

So far everything is working as it should and features are all enabled. I also had to pair our phones as well the ford app but that is only a few minutes. No issues but I do know that the I would need to manually install any updates or maps which is easy. Now I went from SYNC 3.0 with maps from 2019 to sync 3.4 and 2023 maps.

If you plan to do the update, just follow that video as he goes through folks that use versions before Sync 3.0 and folks that have 3.0 already.

My Ride
    Beyond Fit Golf R and Berta RAM 1500

Picked up my 2024 PowerBoost yesterday with the Beyond lease deal and I am super happy with it. The truck surprised me with just how good it is. Ford put alot of money into the Tech integration with Fordpass. I can remote start it with my phone from anywhere. I have 3 months free of BlueCruise which seems to work awesome so far. I don't think I'd go Hybrid if I was to buy this truck to own but for a lease it makes sense.

Only paying $450/mt for this thing is really the cherry on top. I'm beyond thrilled 😁

Name:  20240923_112523.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  403.1 KB

I'm regretting not jumping in on that deal.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by Redlined_8000 View Post
    Picked up my 2024 PowerBoost yesterday with the Beyond lease deal and I am super happy with it. The truck surprised me with just how good it is. Ford put alot of money into the Tech integration with Fordpass. I can remote start it with my phone from anywhere. I have 3 months free of BlueCruise which seems to work awesome so far. I don't think I'd go Hybrid if I was to buy this truck to own but for a lease it makes sense.

Only paying $450/mt for this thing is really the cherry on top. I'm beyond thrilled 😁

Its funny cause with v5 of ford pass they took out a lot of stuff that people complain about.

i would be interested hearing more on bluecruise as you use it more , cause when i look at road maps that it is suppose to work on there is not many Canadian roads are mapped...

for low KM users it was a great deal for me it would have been a shit deal with how much i drive...

My Ride
    GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post

i would be interested hearing more on bluecruise as you use it more , cause when i look at road maps that it is suppose to work on there is not many Canadian roads are mapped...
    Blue Cruise works pretty well, but unfortunately there is a very limited number of roads that are mapped. If you were driving Calgary to Edmonton or to Canmore often it might make sense, but if not it's not worth the $900/yr or $2750/3 yrs they're trying to charge for it after the 3 month trial.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by 94boosted View Post
    Blue Cruise works pretty well, but unfortunately there is a very limited number of roads that are mapped. If you were driving Calgary to Edmonton or to Canmore often it might make sense, but if not it's not worth the $900/yr or $2750/3 yrs they're trying to charge for it after the 3 month trial.

I drive to Canmore almost every day .. I wonder how it would have dealt with the bitch that ran me off the road this morning… I was in the right lane cruise on 122km and she was in the left lane passing me and she started coming into my lane … so I laid on the horn which made her turn on her signal and aggressively come into my lane. I was on the green line with full abs braking to avoid her … almost getting rear ended by the car behind me … not sure I would want to be hands free…

My Ride
    06 EVO IX, 17 RAPTOR,13 JKRU, 18 TH Jeep

Super cruise took me from yyc to revelstoke tonight. Just posting that to bug @94boosted

Name:  IMG_9667.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  233.5 KB

My Ride
    V6 Hybrids

Quote Originally Posted by Redlined_8000 View Post

Only paying $450/mt for this thing is really the cherry on top. I'm beyond thrilled ��

Oh hells ya
    I can’t wait to get mine! Any day now but service is just busy I am told.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R

Quote Originally Posted by 4WARNED View Post
    Super cruise took me from yyc to revelstoke tonight. Just posting that to bug @94boosted

Name:  IMG_9667.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  233.5 KB
    Very nice! Assuming Supercruise isn’t some BS subscription model like Blue Cruise?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Oh but it is!
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

All auto cruise lives matter
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Pizza preferences are more polarizing than politics.

Page 273 of 273 FirstFirst ... 263 272 273