Quantcast
Thanks to the fucking retards on that "Zombie Run" today on 8th. - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks to the fucking retards on that "Zombie Run" today on 8th.

My Ride
    2016 Golf R

That sucks dude, definitely file a hit n run!

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by Graham_A_M

That wouldn't of helped since I was passing those parked cars when this happened. All it would have picked up is the car shaking, then me stopping. IDK, the part that frustrates me most? is that.... I now have to pay well over $700 (probably closer to $1300) for something that I've done absolutely nothing wrong to justify. I dont know about most people? but thats not exactly pocket change. Im just quite frustrated and annoyed that I've been inconvenienced to this extent, by something people thought would be funny or cute.
    http://zombieproductions.ca/contact.....cwSYmNJO.dpbs

Dude, write them. Call them.

Get on them. THEY should be liable. I can't imagine it'd be good press for them when reports of their participants damaging cars turn up.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-13-2020 at 04:42 AM.

My Ride
    09 RIDGELINE

call the news.. with everything else I see airing on tv I'd imaging this would be a great story. "zombies denting local mans car, company doesn't take responsibility, owner left with hefty bill"

My Ride
    DA6, R59

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    Write a kijiji ad offering cash for information, these fucktards are probably broke-ass kids who would sell each other out for 50 bucks.
    Just playing devils advocate, say he finds a video of who did it. How is he going to track the idiot down? The police aren't going to waste their time or resources trying to find them unless things have changed since my old car was hit in a parking lot and it even had a camera pointed right at it.

That's super shitty that happened Graham_A_M, I'm not sure who your with for insurance but it might be worth while talking to them to see what your options are. I know there are some policies that will waive your deductable in the event of a hit and run or vandalism.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

I'd be going after that company to be honest, a participant in one of their organized events caused damage to private property, they should ultimately be on the hook.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride

Originally posted by FraserB
    I'd be going after that company to be honest, a participant in one of their organized events caused damage to private property, they should ultimately be on the hook.
    This.

We should all be e-mailing them asking them to step up.

The organizers likely have liability insurance for these types of incidents. Prepare for a fight to get them to cover it though, but if I were you - I wouldn't relent.

I'm all for this type of crap in a secured area where people who attend that place expect people in make up or stumbling around idiots - but doing it in a public road/space like that is just looking for trouble.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    MB E420, Honda Civic DX-G

Thats freakin brutal, contact the organizors for sure. If they can't help with their insurance I'm sure they'll make a point of it being adressed.

Default Re: Thanks to the fucking retards on that "Zombie Run" today on 8th.

Graham,

Nonsense. You're probably just seeing/imagining things. I was at the chase and have the time of my life! It was great!

Originally posted by Graham_A_M
    I was dropping off a chick friend on 8th, so just going westbound, at around center street I noticed a whole ton of people with their faces painted white, running around like stupid children.
    Its like these guys were playing tag, right on 8th running around moving cars.

Finally WHACK, some guy in his early 20's switches direction then runs out between two parked cars and piles head first into the rear pass. side door of my car, and dents it. Then runs off on foot. That rocked my car good, I wasn't sure if I perhaps ran over his arm or something.

Its like, wow thanks!! I've had this car for about a month now, and now I have to foot a decent sized bill to pay for other peoples childishness and stupidity. Fuck Im pissed off right now.

My Ride

Default Re: Re: Thanks to the fucking retards on that "Zombie Run" today on 8th.

Originally posted by rel82me
    Graham,

Nonsense. You're probably just seeing/imagining things. I was at the chase and have the time of my life! It was great!

Good troll.

My Ride
    old Toyotas

Report it to the news stations. I'm sure they'll eat this up and as soon as it gets media attention cops might care and at least question the organizers.

My Ride
    is probably sh*tier than urs

Originally posted by rel82me
    Graham,

wtf does you having the time of your life have to do with someone else damaging grahams car
    did u sign up today JUST to post against graham_am?
    You can technically get a ticket for each window that's illegally tinted. So as above, if you're being an ass to the officer (or if he's just an ass to begin with), he can give you two. (or three tickets if you're dumb enough to tint the windshield of your BMW... but if you own a BMW you can't be stupid right?)
    Originally posted by RoseLover

Any penny you have to work hard to get, you will consider as "cheapness"...if you hate people from overseas...why you stay in North America!

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by sh0ko
    wtf does you having the time of your life have to do with someone else damaging grahams car
    And wow, what a horribly boring life they must live if that was the time of it! Equally boring to be trolling hahaha
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Originally posted by iLLlegal
    call the news.. with everything else I see airing on tv I'd imaging this would be a great story. "zombies denting local mans car, company doesn't take responsibility, owner left with hefty bill"

Bingo. Call the event sponsor and if you don't get satisfaction then call the media.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

That's brutal. I'd be royally pissed if that happened to me. Hopefully it'll get sorted out without shelling out a shit load of cash to pay for the damage.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

They charged money for people to run like Zombies... go after them.
    http://zombieproductions.ca/register....K6h4S7xF.dpbs

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    2013 FR-S

Interesting, I think I know one of the organizers of these events, he's on my Facebook and he keeps on spamming me with his event invitations. I blocked them a while ago but I'm pretty sure this is the same thing...

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

Alright, I filled a Police report, since no other vehicles were involved it cant be construed as a hit & run. Apparently they went to the Police when they were organizing this, so they actually had the Event handout. It was funny, under their "Synopsis" they said
    "Provisions are made so that neither runners or zombies disobey traffic laws and signals". Like.... are you fucking serious? what provisions were used? it was nuts down there. At least now I have the Event organizers name and phone number.

I went over to Screamin' paintworks, and they weren't there, I assume probably gone for lunch, but I got an estimate at a bodyshop a few doors down, and it came up to $1050.

I talked to Bill at Touchstone, and they were saying its best to file it under Vandalism. I still have a deductible though.
    So Im going to call up the organizer and ask for him to pay the deductible, since this is horse shit really.
    Last edited by Graham_A_M; 04-23-2013 at 03:39 PM.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    Supercharged Cold Air Vespa 200 Turbo

Pull out dent with plunger broski.
    1990 R32 GTS-T (Project) Build Thread
    1999 Prelude SH - Ghetto Turbo Build Thread
    2001 Acura EL (Vandalized - Write Off)
    2000 Prelude (Rear End - Write off)
    1994 WRX GC8 (Sold)
    1991 R32 GTR (Sold)
    2004 Altima 3.5SE (Sold)
    1995 Civic Si (Sold)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast