Quantcast
Pet peeves that should be pet peeves - Page 349 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 349 of 364 FirstFirst ... 339 348 349 350 359 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,980 of 7277

Thread: Pet peeves that should be pet peeves

  1. #6961
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    4,511
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LilDrunkenSmurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You'd pick up less if you had a dog instead of a kid
    But I'd still just have a dog

  2. #6962
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    403
    My Ride
    UFA
    Posts
    10,535
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I swear if one of my kids leaves another unflushed shit in my en suite again...
    89coupe would never let that happen. Itís called R E S P E C T

    Lol
    the original budget baller

  3. #6963
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NE
    My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    art, stupid "art" like this that people just eat up.

    Name:  dumbbmw.JPG
Views: 310
Size:  130.7 KB

  4. #6964
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    4,511
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Is that a fart on the door?

  5. #6965
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Secret City, Alberta
    My Ride
    2018 Civic Si
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is that a fart on the door?
    Beat me to it

  6. #6966
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    4,066
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Why the fuck does ENMAX do this?

    Name:  Screenshot_20230201_113856_Email.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  38.2 KB

    Signed up on autopay since forever, and noticed my e-mail says this. Enmax rep says no late fees were on the bill and to ignore it unless you see it on bill as a separate line item. Makes sense I shouldn't be charged but not sure why it states I have incurring late charges. Dumb.

  7. #6967
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Elboya
    My Ride
    *The First*
    Posts
    3,408
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is that a fart on the door?
    No, but we get that a lot. BMW's aren't as nice as they used to be.

  8. #6968
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NW
    My Ride
    Left at 5pm
    Posts
    1,076
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Lately I've been sicker than @rage2 's sneaker game. Haven't been sick like this for a good 5+ years, but December/Jan really took me out (thanks Daycare!). Should have listened to jutes and not had kids.
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

  9. #6969
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    23,240
    Rep Power
    101

    Default

    Wtf with this mention.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  10. #6970
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NW
    My Ride
    Left at 5pm
    Posts
    1,076
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Yesterday, I was fightin' plague demons.
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

  11. #6971
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles
    Posts
    596
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    I hate serpentine belts

    The Honda one was much easier than the 4cyl BMW I used to have, but I still hate them

  12. #6972
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Elboya
    My Ride
    *The First*
    Posts
    3,408
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    When working with some clients, there are two different ways you can look at it.

    1. If this client was organized and smart enough to plan ahead, they could do this with themselves. That's why they pay us a lot of money to help them

    2. I want to murder this client and dance on their grave!!!


    Guess which kind of feeling I'm having, today.

  13. #6973
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    4,066
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    The sashimi cuts at Sukiyaki House.
    Comical.

    The food got slightly better though!

  14. #6974
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,682
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Little dinky pieces?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  15. #6975
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Elboya
    My Ride
    *The First*
    Posts
    3,408
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    When a woman* says "Oooohh! Poor thing - He looks hungry!" about some piece of shit, vermin cat that should be executed on sight and thrown into the trash green bin.

    Really, Bitch? Please tell me at least 2 distinguishing characteristics that clearly demonstrate this animal is experiencing hunger. I will wait here.
    You say "because it's meowing"? Someone should make you into a snowshoe. You are a fucking idiot.

    I tell you what - how about you set down your White Claw and also tell me how you determined its gender? Can you see that cat's tiny cock from fully 5 feet away?

    In summary - StFU about this and all cats.


    *one day a man said this.
    (Never).

  16. #6976
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    4,066
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Little dinky pieces?
    Yeah it is embarrassing and totally an obvious attempt to cut costs. Small thin triangle cuts.

  17. #6977
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nothingburger Hill
    My Ride
    Garbanzo Bean
    Posts
    11,941
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    The word "cop" used in place of "acquire".

  18. #6978
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Medicine Hat AB
    My Ride
    General Motors Competizione
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The word "cop" used in place of "acquire".
    Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do

    "Acquires is filmed on location with the men and women of law enforcement. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law."

    This is not going to be one of my higher rated quips. I haven't seen an episode of Acquires in probably a decade but it popped into my head immediately.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

  19. #6979
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,457
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    I acquired a feel.

  20. #6980
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Elboya
    My Ride
    *The First*
    Posts
    3,408
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    I got ta get my props
    Acquires, come and try to snatch my crops
    These pigs wanna blow my house down

Page 349 of 364 FirstFirst ... 339 348 349 350 359 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pet Peeves That Shouldn't Be Pet Peeves

    By baygirl in forum General
    Replies: 746
    Latest Threads: 03-15-2023, 02:25 PM
  2. Your pet peeves!

    By msommers in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 21
    Latest Threads: 11-09-2006, 08:47 PM
  3. Driving pet peeves

    By Wildcat in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 65
    Latest Threads: 09-02-2005, 08:53 AM
  4. pet peeves

    By 3G in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Latest Threads: 10-31-2003, 07:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •