Quantcast
Whats a car you've owned and wish you never sold? - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats a car you've owned and wish you never sold?

My Ride

I miss our Suzuki Alto Works. That thing was a blast, and the perfect small commuter car haha

My Ride
    Exploded.

Originally posted by 03ozwhip
    Man you guys are all up ToxicxXx ass haha it sounded damn mean, but on cold starts, it's always going to be loud. My 335 with my exhaust on cold starts, sounds like a truck, not c63 loud, but still, loud enough to wake people up, especially in an underground parkade or garage.
    Everyone has varying tastes but a lot of people agree that the mod sounds like crap.

It's such a rarity to see Beyonders united.

My Ride
    changes every year

Originally posted by flipstah

Everyone has varying tastes but a lot of people agree that the mod sounds like crap.

It's such a rarity to see Beyonders united.
    But did anyone else hear it in person? Maybe it was good in person like he said. No doubt it's too loud for my taste too, but so are some Harley and Honda civics, at least he had the power to back the loudness up.

My Ride
    '73 Buick, '03 Ruckus, '18 Tundra

But did anyone else hear it in person? Maybe it was good in person like he said. No doubt it's too loud for my taste too, but so are some Harley and Honda civics, at least he had the power to back the loudness up.
    I agree, plus most exhaust video's never capture the proper sound

My Ride
    Exploded.

Originally posted by Ca_Silvia13

I agree, plus most exhaust video's never capture the proper sound
    Too bad he doesn't have it anymore. He has that M3 for sale now with DCT.

My E93 M3 was such an awesome car. Only convertible I ever owned. Miss driving around with my son with the top down. Naturally aspirated V8 was a beast, especially with the exhaust i installed.
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

It's literally a race exhaust setup similar to the F1 safety cars that used the 6.2L V8 over the years. On the track it spends most of its life at WOT and sounds great, but at part throttle cruise it does sound loud and dirty, which is what most people hate about it.

I've heard a similar setup in person and I'm on the like it side, but I would never do it to my cars, it's simply way too loud for street use.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Last edited by Cos; 12-28-2016 at 03:10 PM.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    G37X

Man you guys are all up ToxicxXx ass haha it sounded damn mean, but on cold starts, it's always going to be loud. My 335 with my exhaust on cold starts, sounds like a truck, not c63 loud, but still, loud enough to wake people up, especially in an underground parkade or garage.
    Different tastes I guess. I've heard aftermarket remus/AWE type catbacks which sound phenomenal on a European car. My neighbor has what I assume to be a de-catted/muffler removed 335i and it sounds like shit on a cold start/when he revs it. It's just loud with no real character. He also has to go through the alley at midnight nice & quick. Real cool dood lol.

Originally posted by VWEvo

My E93 M3 was such an awesome car. Only convertible I ever owned. Miss driving around with my son with the top down. Naturally aspirated V8 was a beast, especially with the exhaust i installed.
    I remember seeing this car at a show..Driven maybe years ago. I loved the wheel setup you had on it. The rears had such a nice lip and fitment to it.

My Ride
    GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R

Originally posted by rage2

CLK63 Black Series. If it wasn't so expensive to insure and maintain a U.S. Residence, I wouldn't have sold this thing. 8 more years till its properly legal in Canada.
    So the entire time you owned your CLK it was registered as a US car?

My Ride
    4x4 Abarth

Nah, they were all POS.

I just wish I hung on to my 1990 MX5 Miata. I should've grabbed a hard top, driven till the engine blew, and then kept the shell in garage since it's so tiny. LSX or rotary swap would've been nice.

Instead I traded it, which began my car trading spree, which ended in me losing some money and lots of headache - more than I would have making the Miata a lot more to my liking. Such as a Hard top and the Flyin' Miata stage II suspension kit.

Now I'm at the end of that nightmare with a WRX that should've been sold at the end of April but am still stuck with it for very stupid reason.

My Ride
    93 integra

Originally posted by tehwegz
    Nah, they were all POS.

I just wish I hung on to my 1990 MX5 Miata. I should've grabbed a hard top, driven till the engine blew, and then kept the shell in garage since it's so tiny. LSX or rotary swap would've been nice.

Instead I traded it, which began my car trading spree, which ended in me losing some money and lots of headache - more than I would have making the Miata a lot more to my liking. Such as a Hard top and the Flyin' Miata stage II suspension kit.

Now I'm at the end of that nightmare with a WRX that should've been sold at the end of April but am still stuck with it for very stupid reason.
    Thats funny you say that. I just convinced my room mate to get a 1st gen miata as a project car and he picked one up like 3 months ago. It is waiting for an sr or 1jz.

My Ride
    93 integra

Originally posted by Hallowed_point
    Different tastes I guess. I've heard aftermarket remus/AWE type catbacks which sound phenomenal on a European car. My neighbor has what I assume to be a de-catted/muffler removed 335i and it sounds like shit on a cold start/when he revs it. It's just loud with no real character. He also has to go through the alley at midnight nice & quick. Real cool dood lol.
    Remus makes an amazing exhaust. Had one on my acura legend coupe and it sounded perfect. only loud under heavy load and nice and throaty and deep.

My Ride
    2015 honda crv 2015 subaru sti sport

I regret selling my yellow s2000 I should of kept it.

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by 94boosted

So the entire time you owned your CLK it was registered as a US car?
    That's why he's the boss lol who else does that haha
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

I sold my BRZ about an hour ago. I am not looking back.

My Ride
    Ferrari

My 2002 Land Rover Discovery. Took me all over north America over the 6 years I owned it. It was great to me.
    Life is too short to drive boring cars.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

91 MR2 turbo. Miss that car... less as I get older, but I still think of it often

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Miss my 240 often. First car too, was where I pissed away thousands on it but it was just fun driving it. I was also disappointed to not finish it how I wanted to, too much money at the time and school tuition was calling.

Would love to get a fun drivers car again, as a secondary vehicle. Maybe in a few years.
    Ultracrepidarian

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast