Quantcast
Recession car deals - Page 48 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ... 38 47 48 49 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Recession car deals

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Originally posted by rx7boi

I haven't really looked at any Acura vehicles. TL's are nice vehicles but they don't do it for me look-wise.

Just wanna budget ball in a used Audi coupe
    That RL is way too much with that mileage IMO!
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

My Ride
    Blue boy

Originally posted by Neil4Speed

That RL is way too much with that mileage IMO!
    +1

My Ride
    Exploded.

IT'S A HONDA

So what you're saying is that, there are no recession deals lmao

What I learned after nearly 50 pages of "recession deals" is the real deals go to shady dealers or out of province/country. The market is efficient and there are no deals to be had (unless you want to dedicate all your time to refreshing used car postings every minute).

And yes that RL is a raw deal.

Originally posted by Manhattan
    The market is efficient and there are no deals to be had (unless you want to dedicate all your time to refreshing used car postings every minute).
    =
    I was on the search for a new bike last september and figured with the recession there would be a ton of choices at some killer deals so the first couple months i checked kijij here and there with no real urgency to buy but any bike i thought was priced fair was gone within days. Fast forward to feb 2016 i was starting to get a little worried so i literally checked kijiji every morning and a couple times through out the day and again anything that i potentially liked that was priced right was gone within days. I finally found my dream bike mid march and when i seen the ad first thing in the morning i texted him but he already had people lined up to view with one saying they wanted it. Told him to reply back if they bailed but nothing so i figured it was sold because it was a good price to begin with. 6 days later i seen the ad again in the morning and the buyer had backed out so i managed to get it for a smoking price because he was so sick of dealing with kijiji lol Sorry for the short story but you pretty much have to check religiously if you want a really good deal because theres still people fire selling but theres also people waiting for these deals

My Ride
    Acura TL, 2016 Yamaha FZ-07

Originally posted by Rocket1k78

I was on the search for a new bike last september and figured with the recession there would be a ton of choices at some killer deals so the first couple months i checked kijij here and there with no real urgency to buy but any bike i thought was priced fair was gone within days. Fast forward to feb 2016 i was starting to get a little worried so i literally checked kijiji every morning and a couple times through out the day and again anything that i potentially liked that was priced right was gone within days. I finally found my dream bike mid march and when i seen the ad first thing in the morning i texted him but he already had people lined up to view with one saying they wanted it. Told him to reply back if they bailed but nothing so i figured it was sold because it was a good price to begin with. 6 days later i seen the ad again in the morning and the buyer had backed out so i managed to get it for a smoking price because he was so sick of dealing with kijiji lol Sorry for the short story but you pretty much have to check religiously if you want a really good deal because theres still people fire selling but theres also people waiting for these deals
    So what bike did you get?

Originally posted by JordanAndrew

So what bike did you get?
    a 2013 ducati 1199 with 3500kms in white

My Ride
    Blue boy

Same thing happened to me, saw a car listed for good price. Buddy wanted to show it to people in order of who texted/called first. All flaked or passed on it. Texted me a few days later saying he was going on vacation and wanted it gone. Needless to say I got a smokingdeal on it

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Originally posted by G-ZUS

Same thing happened to me, saw a car listed for good price. Buddy wanted to show it to people in order of who texted/called first. All flaked or passed on it. Texted me a few days later saying he was going on vacation and wanted it gone. Needless to say I got a smokingdeal on it
    Please tell me it was a W124 CE... I feel like you have been looking for one for about a decade!

My Ride
    Family Hauler

a 2013 ducati 1199 with 3500kms in white
    How much?

My Ride
    06 S2000

Anyone know if there's any deals with the Hyundai santa fe? Or if there's a good contact at country hills Toyota?
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My car sounds like shit.

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Alright beyond ballers,which one of you is going to pick up this low mileage Quattroporte

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/c...ationFlag=true

2006 Quatrroporte - Dealer Serviced - 51k - $25,000

Edit. Nevermind, its an auction.

My Ride
    Blue boy

Originally posted by Neil4Speed

Please tell me it was a W124 CE... I feel like you have been looking for one for about a decade!
    I wish It was an E36 328. Unfortunately, the only CE that's popped up was a black pos that got re-posted by 3 different people recently . The right one will pop up one day

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

I wish It was an E36 328. Unfortunately, the only CE that's popped up was a black pos that got re-posted by 3 different people recently . The right one will pop up one day
    If you really want one you need to expand your boundaries. Good ones definitely exist but they will be in the states/vancouver/japan. I looked for many years locally for my SC400 until I found the perfect one in California.

it sounds like a lot of work to look everyday but its easy once you enter your criteria and just go into saved searches and click the link. It sounds a little lame but i was kind of enjoying it because it was like a treasure hunt

Originally posted by riander5

How much?
    I'd rather not say because i might be selling it

My Ride
    NC1

A buddy sent this to me. I'm tempted. Any really good sub $500 lease deals out there?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

Originally posted by max_boost
    A buddy sent this to me. I'm tempted. Any really good sub $500 lease deals out there?
    IS300 will feel much slower than the BMW 328i and have worse fuel econ.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/c...nth/1187242169

My Ride
    Exploded.

CTS-V wagon for $40ish k.

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Cadillac/...PO&orup=1_15_1

Good deal? These were/are rare.

My Ride
    ute

Originally posted by flipstah
    CTS-V wagon for $40ish k.

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Cadillac/...mp;orup=1_15_1

Good deal? These were/are rare.
    Very similar to my car.

Decent deal, I think. Mileage is up there. Would probably take a higher price to get mine out of my hands.

My Ride
    ute

Originally posted by Manhattan
    What I learned after nearly 50 pages of "recession deals" is the real deals go to shady dealers or out of province/country. The market is efficient and there are no deals to be had (unless you want to dedicate all your time to refreshing used car postings every minute).

And yes that RL is a raw deal.
    Anything interesting for me is going to the States. but that seems to have slowed down, and if our dollar creeps up into the mid-80's i think it will slow a lot.

The Americans have to park the car for 30 days on import now I think.

Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ... 38 47 48 49 58 ... LastLast