Quantcast
Trump or Clinton? - Page 30 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Who would you vote for?

Voters
398. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clinton

186 46.73%
  • Trump

212 53.27%
Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump or Clinton?

Trump locker room talk technically doesn't pass the black test. That being, if a black man got caught talking like that he would be labelled some sort of sick perv (if not immediately pounced on by other white males)
    Last edited by ZenOps; 10-15-2016 at 08:27 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Originally posted by revelations
    Trump and Hillary are both nut-jobs in their own ways - but abolishing and/or diminishing the, obviously broken system of elitists, will win long term.

There will be short term setbacks though.
    Originally posted by rx7_turbo2
    Part of me thinks fuck it lets throw some gas on this tire fire and see what happens.
    Originally posted by finboy

The arrogance on the dnc will get trump elected, and if he wins we could finally see both the gop and dnc be forced to break away from the two party system. A worthwhile silver lining on a shit situation.
    Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    This would be the greatest gift to the American people. The Dems vs Reps narrative is tearing that country apart.
    Originally posted by finboy

the sooner the two party system is destroyed, the better
    Lots of chatter earlier in the thread about the broken system and the possibility of some kind of "cleansing fire" result.
    Well, destruction of the Republican party seems likely at this point. Will any good come of that? We can hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Bicycle

Lots of chatter earlier in the thread about the broken system and the possibility of some kind of "cleansing fire" result.
    Well, destruction of the Republican party seems likely at this point. Will any good come of that? We can hope.
    Any mature democratic system will eventually end up with 2 parties.

That's how you end up with right of center Democrats and loonie bins right Republicans.

Historically, Democrats is left of center like our Liberals and Reps are right of center like our PC (not Cons).

There are many Dems that are not on board with Hillary.

It's kind of destruction either way though.

If by some miracle Trump wins, the Dems have to look in the mirror and explain how on earth they lost to Donald Trump, that would bring about a significant shake up I would think.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    Bicycle

It's kind of destruction either way though.

If by some miracle Trump wins, the Dems have to look in the mirror and explain how on earth they lost to Donald Trump, that would bring about a significant shake up I would think.

Dem's not winning prez is in deeper shit than GOP losing prez because of Trump.

It would be funny to see if Trump will actually make GOP loses senate too.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 10-15-2016 at 11:04 AM.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-16-2019 at 02:38 PM.

Last edited by kaput; 03-12-2019 at 12:34 AM.

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
    So... is it fair to say that Trump is basically done at this point?

He is just free falling in the polls over the past 2 weeks
    Yes, he's done I think.

I've said previously most of the media left journalistic integrity in the rear view months ago CNN and MSNBC being to most obvious about it. Full credit to that media for what has been an absolutely brilliant 2 weeks! They timed the audio release perfectly, Billy Bush being an unfortunate but necessary casualty. Let the tape soak in with the public, then drop the first claim of sexual assault knowing that with zero effort it would bring forward a multitude of other accusations. All they have to do from this point on is ignore any info that paints Hillary in a negative light (of which there's plenty, more everyday it seems) and Trump will keep digging a hole he can't get out of.

Just so I don't get jumped on again let me be clear. I believe Trump probably did sexually assault at least a few women over the years, it just seems to fit his personality. I'm simply commenting on the timing of it all coming to light. I don't think it happened organically just on its own, I think this was pretty well orchestrated.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Toma the homophobe?

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
    So... is it fair to say that Trump is basically done at this point?

He is just free falling in the polls over the past 2 weeks
    Yea he's done. Did you watch his speech on Friday in North Carolina? It was freaking hilarious.

"Almost all the allegations are false" , "believe me, she wouldn't have been my first choice". he just dug his hole deeper the entire speech. Even the most far right supporters at work were dieing with laughter in the lunchroom on Friday.

What I don't get about those agreeing with the whole "it's just locker room talk" bullshit. Yea sure, I've said some dumbass shit like that in the "locker room". Probably even said worse things.................. when I was 16........ certainly not in the last decade and when I'm 59 if I'm still making stupid ass comments like that, take me out back and pump me full of lead...

Originally posted by J-hop
    What I don't get about those agreeing with the whole "it's just locker room talk" bullshit. Yea sure, I've said some dumbass shit like that in the "locker room". Probably even said worse things.................. when I was 16........ certainly not in the last decade and when I'm 59 if I'm still making stupid ass comments like that, take me out back and pump me full of lead...
    Meh, I heard worse over Thanksgiving dinner at my Uncles house. Granted his rant was far more racial than misogynistic but still.
    Toma the homophobe?

Originally posted by kaput
    Trump has convinced his supporters that Hillary is the end of the world. I think they are very motivated to get out and vote. The anyone but Hillary crowd can also be counted on to actually vote. Hillary's supporters on the other hand may become complacent after seeing Trump's poll numbers crash. What did the polls say about Brexit? And NDP?
    That is a legitimate concern but this election is like no other, so I highly doubt any Hillary supporter that looks at Trump and his, "deplorables" is going to be sitting at home comfortable and relaxed. Conspiracy theorists, climate change deniers, evolution deniers, anti abortion crazies, etc. This is so scary to those that partake in any semblance of rationality, that I feel Hillary supporters will be motivated to get out and vote based on the gravity of the situation.

Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon that has zero understanding of science, cosmology and evolution (thinks both are fake and "god did it") and supports Trump. These are the people you Trump supporters want to run the world. Are you seriously f'n insane? Do you not realize the consequences?
    Last edited by BigMass; 10-16-2016 at 08:20 PM.

Meh, I heard worse over Thanksgiving dinner at my Uncles house. Granted his rant was far more racial than misogynistic but still.
    I'm sure everyone knows "that person". I can think of a couple in my family.

But if someone were to call your uncle out on it who's side would you take?

My Ride
    ute

Originally posted by BigMass

That is a legitimate concern but this election is like no other, so I highly doubt any Hillary supporter that looks at Trump and his, "deplorables" is going to be sitting at home comfortable and relaxed. Conspiracy theorists, climate change deniers, evolution deniers, anti abortion crazies, etc. This is so scary to those that partake in any semblance of rationality, that I feel Hillary supporters will be motivated to get out and vote based on the gravity of the situation.

Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon that has zero understanding of science, cosmology and evolution (thinks both are fake and "god did it&quot and supports Trump. These are the people you Trump supporters want to run the world. Are you seriously f'n insane? Do you not realize the consequences?
    The opposite point is also worth considering:

Even if Trump is guilty of everything that is claimed, and all of his critics are accurate...is that better or worse than electing someone who is evil and corrupt?

The choice here is pretty much that. Which is worse: stupidity or evil?

Last edited by kaput; 03-12-2019 at 12:34 AM.

Originally posted by Buster

The opposite point is also worth considering:

Even if Trump is guilty of everything that is claimed, and all of his critics are accurate...is that better or worse than electing someone who is evil and corrupt?

The choice here is pretty much that. Which is worse: stupidity or evil?
    there's still life in the right wing spin machine, given that people are still buying into the snowjob that he's only an incompetent misogynist. Look at his standard MO:

-start project, get a bunch of people to invest
    -live lavishly with some of the money, lose the rest because he's terrible at life
    -declare bankruptcy so he doesn't have to reimburse the investors
    -sue anyone that dares call him out on this

During this campaign he's been using campaign funds for personal uses, and everybody just kind of shrugs, because that's not the most outrageous thing he's done on any given week

He lies so much everyone has just kind of given up on that too. He undercut his own VP just to avoid admitting he is full of shit, and hardly anyone blinked an eye

But Hillary is the only evil and corrupt one, the lying crook? Fantasy land

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-16-2019 at 02:37 PM.

My Ride
    ute

Originally posted by Antonito
    there's still life in the right wing spin machine, given that people are still buying into the snowjob that he's only an incompetent misogynist. Look at his standard MO:

-start project, get a bunch of people to invest
    -live lavishly with some of the money, lose the rest because he's terrible at life
    -declare bankruptcy so he doesn't have to reimburse the investors
    -sue anyone that dares call him out on this

During this campaign he's been using campaign funds for personal uses, and everybody just kind of shrugs, because that's not the most outrageous thing he's done on any given week

He lies so much everyone has just kind of given up on that too. He undercut his own VP just to avoid admitting he is full of shit, and hardly anyone blinked an eye

But Hillary is the only evil and corrupt one, the lying crook? Fantasy land
    Even if all of this were true (it's not really a charitable characterization), then my point still remains.

It's Trump vs Evil/corrupt.

there is no way around that fact.

Originally posted by Buster

Even if all of this were true (it's not really a charitable characterization), then my point still remains.

It's Trump vs Evil/corrupt.

there is no way around that fact.
    yes hmm what a hard decision, evil/corrupt vs evil/corrupt/incompetent

Pretty much since the start of this thread (and the election in general) the sentiment from Hilary supporters has benn "ugh, well better than the tire fire that is Trump". It's just taken this long for the the right wing to run out of excuses and come to the same conclusion

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 02:14 PM.

My Ride
    ute

Originally posted by 01RedDX

You keep calling her evil and corrupt without actually mentioning any of the evil or corrupt things she did, meanwhile, Trump's evil and corruption are pretty obvious to anyone with a brain.

So go ahead, name some of the most evil things she's done because I bet he could trump them all.
    Trump hasn't demonstrated corruption from the public office - for obvious reasons. I'm not even sure I would describe his poor behavior as corruption.

I'm assuming that Clinton's corruption doesn't even need explaining at this point (any more than Trump's stupidity). That would be like someone asking you to describe the reasons that Trump is such a loser. You'd look at me like I hadn't been paying attention.

Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 40 ... LastLast