Quantcast
Scammed looking for your help *picture of scammer punk added* - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Scammed looking for your help *picture of scammer punk added*

You should post this to the Calgary subreddit.

My Ride
    K-car

If plate started with a"K" it's likely a rental.

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

Any update? Any know know this guy?

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

reposted it into a few calgary buy/sell groups. someone's gotta recognize this guy...

My Ride
    A bunch of Nissans..duh.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My lady is very angry and very persistent, she posted up another bag and the guy bit. Here is his face, the Hyundai they were in and the license plate. Help me find this scum.

No offense at all, but why would you confront him? People get stabbed/shot for far less with all the psychos out there, it's not worth it... Things can escalate really fast and no offense again, but shame on your woman for putting you in that situation over a few hundred dollars? She obviously doesn't care.. Am I crazy?

My Ride
    UCF20/R35

Quote Originally Posted by NissanFanBoy View Post
    No offense at all, but why would you confront him? People get stabbed/shot for far less with all the psychos out there, it's not worth it... Things can escalate really fast and no offense again, but shame on your woman for putting you in that situation over a few hundred dollars? She obviously doesn't care.. Am I crazy?
    I placed myself in the situation. I’m the one who went to meet him, you know why? To try and prevent anyone else getting scammed by this guy. Have your opinion, but it does nothing to aid anything at this point.

Originally posted by rage2
    Can someone who speaks brown please translate this for me please?

My Ride
    ute

I assume most counterfeit shit is basically one degree of separation from big-time organized crime. I would expect this idiot to disappear before anything happened to the OP.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by NissanFanBoy View Post
    He assumed the risk; I would have done the same thing. It's a huge violation to be stolen from, and if this guy isn't stopped he's going to keep doing it to others. I, for one, am thankful somebody tried to do something about it.

Him now threatening should be charge-worthy. Unfortunately, he didn't appear to have said anything specific enough to get a conviction.

Good on you, Shadowz. Good luck getting this guy delivered to the cops.

My Ride
    A bunch of Nissans..duh.

Don't get me wrong, what he's doing is definitely helpful in preventing others from being scammed, and I'm definitely grateful to see a pic of him so I personally don't get scammed either...I guess if it were me I would just have the camera hidden and when he comes, get the image and then mwhen i count the cash just casually say hey you know what I think these bills might be fake where did you get them and then have him go on his way...I wouldn't openly confront him and risk getting stabbed or shot, there's just too many psychos out there, the cops would suggest the same too, it's just not worth the risk.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Do the cops listen a little more now that he's threatened you?
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Rolling around in the same rental, wearing the stolen goods. My money would be that they are from out of town. Spend all the fake coin, then off they go back home. Whole “don’t shit where you eat” and whatnot

in.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

This will go semi viral now - with video that good - just like that skirt camera guy last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Do the cops listen a little more now that he's threatened you?
    Nope - not until they actually do something to you. Nor do they care that if you take matters in your own hands because CPS won't help, you might get hurt (they recommend you don't, but won't try catch the guy to prevent it). Why they don't want to bolster their conviction rate with cases handed to them on a silver spoon I have no idea. Literally all they have to do is show up and meet this guy.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    Nope - not until they actually do something to you. Nor do they care that if you take matters in your own hands because CPS won't help, you might get hurt (they recommend you don't, but won't try catch the guy to prevent it). Why they don't want to bolster their conviction rate with cases handed to them on a silver spoon I have no idea. Literally all they have to do is show up and meet this guy.
    So that's a universal thing, not just my town hey? Lame. I had a major issue with a guy years ago that ultimately was going to get violent - tons of direct blatant text threats/voicemails, couple in person confrontations. Cops here didn't do much either other than "take a report" and say that same kinds of thing you are. Ultimately had it handled privately, which admittedly was far more effective lol But that comes with it's own set of risks obviously.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

What is confusing me is how much different cops seem to be over counterfeit currency. Clearly much different than about 15 years ago. I had some guys from school who weren't the brightest and thought faking a few 5/10 dollar bills to use at 17th ave Mcdinks was a smart idea. Second time they went in they got arrested and was a very big deal. The place quite clearly took the two guys pictures and the second they came in again they delayed, called cops and were arrested before the food was even bagged up.

And yah... going and smashing this guy with a bat like some people have suggested, probably won't go well. I doubt Shadowz needs to find himself in jail over this pos.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    Its a question of resource allocation. For eg. you have a choice of a case of where some fucknuts beat his GF or some clown buying shit with fake bill.

It depends on the AMOUNT of counterfeit bills. If its 50-100$ they wont bother, but now that this is high profile and this guy has obviously gotten around a lot, the CPS will notice more.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Anyone suppose there is a media angle here?

I know a guy in the media who could get this story out there. Want me to ask if he is interested?

My Ride
    03' B6

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    Anyone suppose there is a media angle here?

I know a guy in the media who could get this story out there. Want me to ask if he is interested?
    Absolutely! Seems like the media route is the only way to go to help shed some light on this situation.

My Ride
    Lariat

This guy looks like such a tool. Time to bring him down! Organized Beyond Sting?
    _____ASP______

current ski quiver:
    park, all mtn 181 ON3P Kartel 98
    park,all mtn: 181 Armada AR7
    big mtn, pow: 185 Armada JJ

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast