Quantcast
Brett Kavanaugh Sexual Assault Allegations - Page 8 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh Sexual Assault Allegations

A semi-detached home from 89Coupe (hahahaha)
    My Ride
    A Gallardo from SDS (hahahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A reminder, save those text messages fellas. the day after send one of those: I had a good time, that was fun and make sure she responds back the same.

There's nothing like showing the Police the texts when she accuses you of shit and can't back it up.

You simply smile to the Cops and say, bitches be bitches.
    Or better yet, at least jot a note down on your calendar

Anyone seen It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia S13 E04 (current season)? Dennis explains how this should work perfectly

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    The rate of false allegations towards men vs. the amount of incidents that have happened to women
    Sources? As you like to say

Let me tell you, most guys have been what is now termed "sexually assaulted" by a woman but its such a bunch of nonsense that guys don't take it that way. "Oh no, she grabbed my ass, I need my safe space, I have PTSD and forgot where I was"

Or how about this; have you EVER kissed a woman without asking her if you could? You've committed sexual assault, as she didn't consent to the kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Sexual assault is a pretty rare crime. Rape is even more rare.

- - - Updated - - -

That might get you a voyeurism charge.

Lol I didn't insinuate that you tape you railing your female boss. Meant to record/capture her leveraging it in a work setting before it gets there. I feel like taping yourself balls deep in her and then going and saying she forced you/threatened your job wouldn't work well in your favor... plus if all you catch is the boning its again he said vs she said

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy1 View Post
    Sources? As you like to say

Let me tell you, most guys have been what is now termed "sexually assaulted" by a woman but its such a bunch of nonsense that guys don't take it that way. "Oh no, she grabbed my ass, I need my safe space, I have PTSD and forgot where I was"

Or how about this; have you EVER kissed a woman without asking her if you could? You've committed sexual assault, as she didn't consent to the kiss.
    Basically. We should all lose our jobs / promotions now.

I have been kicked in the balls before so that's like double whammy assault + sexual lol Damn I think I do have some PTSD now.

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Quote Originally Posted by 90_Shelby View Post
    I know two different guys in management roles who both have had female delegates either sexually assault them or attempt to seduce them for promotions or raises. It happens, and neither of the guys reported it. What's scary in this day and age is, how do you deal with this as a male at a professional level? If you report it, what if she spins the story on what took place. Who would be believed and what would be the recourse in a professional work place?
    That is a really interesting point to bring up. Women using their sexualtiy in the workplace to gain an advantage.
    If I think back to how I have been touched by women in the workplace and apply the 'equality' and the extreme behavioural requirements women want. Then I have technically been assaulted/inappropriately touched.

This whole movement to humilate, attack and accuse without evidence is actually not working in women's favour in the long run. Sure the woman can spin it against the guy. But then you might start getting a movement where guys want another person present in a room with a woman. Or guys may say im not putting up with this shit and not hire women. Too many issues in scheduling and work place policies.
    The issue also comes down to pattern of behaviour of such women and if guys starting to make reports to HR. HR is also accountable if done right. If HR does not then is it not discrimination against men? Why not, the Canadian charter of rights comes into play here.

The majority of HR professional are women. It might drive companies to start looking at hiring men for equality. Whats stopping a guy in years to come saying I want to speak with a male HR professional about a sensitive matter. Due the 'equality' thats been brought about. Companies may have to apply this both ways.

Here is a interesting question. Who uses thier sexuality more in the workplace? Is it men or women?
    If its women, then this whole equality movement is taking away the one leverage women have in the workplace. Now they are on equal footing, women will have to work harder. Think about it.

This is where this starts to bleed into other areas. Equality by definition does not mean just women. Its both sexes. So by defintiion if a guy is being asked to help lift heavy equipment on delivery days. What is stopping him saying that its sexist and women should be given the same tasks? It sounds funny at first, but think of the implications in the long run. Women are going to have to start doing more of the tasks men do in terms of 'equality'.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I have been kicked in the balls before so that's like double whammy assault + sexual lol Damn I think I do have some PTSD now.
    Didn't she accuse you of sexual assault as well?
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

A reminder, save those text messages fellas. the day after send one of those: I had a good time, that was fun and make sure she responds back the same.

There's nothing like showing the Police the texts when she accuses you of shit and can't back it up.

You simply smile to the Cops and say, bitches be bitches.
    It drives Baygirl bonkers, but I don't delete anything. I go so far as to have apps on my phone automatically back up pictures and text messages to a seperate email account specifically for storing all my old messages and photos, incoming and out.

I also don't delete anything. Texts, emails, photos, call logs, nothing. It all stays and I have multiple back ups.

It has saved my ass on quite a few occasions, and I am not about to stop.

Funny side note and an indication of what kids are being taught. My eldest daughter is quite upset with Baygirl and has been for quite awhile after Baygirl revealed to her that when Baygirl and I started dating, Baygirl kissed me first. Our daughter was quite upset about that because Baygirl didn't get my permission first before kissing me.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Quote Originally Posted by spikerS View Post
    It drives Baygirl bonkers, but I don't delete anything. I go so far as to have apps on my phone automatically back up pictures and text messages to a seperate email account specifically for storing all my old messages and photos, incoming and out.

I also don't delete anything. Texts, emails, photos, call logs, nothing. It all stays and I have multiple back ups.

It has saved my ass on quite a few occasions, and I am not about to stop.

Funny side note and an indication of what kids are being taught. My eldest daughter is quite upset with Baygirl and has been for quite awhile after Baygirl revealed to her that when Baygirl and I started dating, Baygirl kissed me first. Our daughter was quite upset about that because Baygirl didn't get my permission first before kissing me.
    I keep everything as well. Every email, every text.

I once had a 6 year old email save my company $150,000. ESPECIALLY since then - I delete nothing unless it's spam.

I have worked with people before that don't keep emails for more than 1 day haha - their Outlook looked so weird and baron.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    I keep everything as well. Every email, every text.

I once had a 6 year old email save my company $150,000. ESPECIALLY since then - I delete nothing unless it's spam.
    Yeah, i keep my spam folder empty, but before I empty it once a week, i go through them to make sure it is legit spam.

I have worked with people before that don't keep emails for more than 1 day haha - their Outlook looked so weird and baron.
    That's Baygirl. She doesn't keep anything for longer than it takes her to read it. Once she has read it, it gets deleted, with the exception of a few important emails, usually regarding medical appointments, but again, gets deleted once it is completed
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    ute

My dad is like that. Deletes everything in the PVR like clockwork, too.

My Ride
    Silverado

Last edited by dirtsniffer; 11-04-2018 at 08:25 AM.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtsniffer View Post
    What the fuck? She should be charged, tried, and jailed.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

For those that don't read entire articles (like Trump apparently), it's not that the story was fake, it's that she isn't the real accuser. She hi-jacked an anonymous accusers story and claimed it as her own.

My Ride
    ute

thats pretty much fake

My Ride
    Silverado

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    For those that don't read entire articles (like Trump apparently), it's not that the story was fake, it's that she isn't the real accuser. She hi-jacked an anonymous accusers story and claimed it as her own.
    Except the story probably is fake as well.

So its double fake?

My Ride
    Silverado

Does that make it true? like a double negative.

My Ride
    V8s

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    Right, so I guess that makes it ok that she lied and obstructed congress?

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    Right, so I guess that makes it ok that she lied and obstructed congress?
    Luckily the FBI investigation into her claim will uncover the truth about Judge Rape, and it too will be called off.

Watch.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/25/chuc...stigation.html

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 LastLast