Quantcast
Trump, his bullshit never stops - Page 41 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31 40 41 42 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, his bullshit never stops

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Trump killed the stimulus bill saying he won't move forward with it until after he's elected. I don't see how that helps his re-election at all, short of being a threat to people to vote for him or else.

Haha, MSM and some people are upset that Trump is recovering and didnt' die from Covid. Of course, the majority don't need to be hospitalized and remain there.

Nancy Pelosi was holding up any Stimulus Bill with her left-wing pet projects, giving illegal immigrants aid, bailing out poorly run Democrat States. No use talking with a wall.

Docs released today show Obama was briefed by John Brennan in 2016 on Hilary's plan to tie Trump to Russia to distract from her email scandal. The unredacted version will be released soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha, MSM and some people are upset that Trump is recovering and didnt' die from Covid. Of course, the majority don't need to be hospitalized and remain there.

Nancy Pelosi was holding up any Stimulus Bill with her left-wing pet projects, giving illegal immigrants aid, bailing out poorly run Democrat States. No use talking with a wall.

Docs released today show Obama was briefed by John Brennan in 2016 on Hilary's plan to tie Trump to Russia to distract from her email scandal. The unredacted version will be released soon as well.
    I imagine this is a tactic from the left to hurt Trumps approval ratings, and try to have people blame him for not getting the spending bill through. If they keep trying to cram enough garbage into the bill, then Trump can never get a deal done. Typical Democrats, always trying to deal in bad faith.

I literally just came here to post about these files being released. This is big!! Are TDS'ers still going to cling to the Russia conspiracy now with all the unredacted material available? It should be clear as day now that the most corrupt president in US history(Obama) weaponized the government to try and frame a political opponent for his own gain, and then Democrats continued that fraud around midterms in an attempt to rig another election.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...40512025513984

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    I imagine this is a tactic from the left to hurt Trumps approval ratings, and try to have people blame him for not getting the spending bill through. If they keep trying to cram enough garbage into the bill, then Trump can never get a deal done. Typical Democrats, always trying to deal in bad faith.

I literally just came here to post about these files being released. This is big!! Are TDS'ers still going to cling to the Russia conspiracy now with all the unredacted material available? It should be clear as day now that the most corrupt president in US history(Obama) weaponized the government to try and frame a political opponent for his own gain, and then Democrats continued that fraud around midterms in an attempt to rig another election.

Its cute you think anything will actually be released and he isn't just screaming at twitter. Remember when he ORDERED UPS to sieze all the fentanyl at the border via twitter? Or maybe when he ordered Mexico to pay for the wall? Or how about yesterday when he screamed no stimulus bill until he's re-elected then walked that back and is now demanding more stimulus checks to buy votes.

All he does is whine like a losing baby and even more so in the last 24 hours. Dude is unhinged on twitter peddling conspiracy shit again, demanding that he is entitled to 4 more years ... it's embarassing. 200-300 tweets in the last day ... glad to see he's back working hard

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post

Yea its pretty sad when the truth comes out and nothing becomes of it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...oncocted-trump

Should tell anyone who really runs America and how good orange man is at pissing them off.

Also, twitter is censoring the story - nothing like good old facism!!! (wait, wasnt trumpet man a nazi facist?)

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/statu...oncocted-trump
    Last edited by revelations; 10-07-2020 at 09:34 AM.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    Yea its pretty sad when the truth comes out and nothing becomes of it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...oncocted-trump

Should tell anyone who really runs America and how good orange man is at pissing them off.

Also, twitter is censoring the story - nothing like good old facism!!! (wait, wasnt trumpet man a nazi facist?)

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/statu...oncocted-trump
    Uhh, did you actually look at the files on the ZH? They don't really say much outside of what everyone already knew.

Is it a shock to you that Hillary would attempt to pair Russia to Trump? Let's not forget the man went on TV and asked directly for Russia's help.

In either case, I'm curious to see the unredacted versions because, so far, this is a nothingburger.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    Uhh, did you actually look at the files on the ZH? They don't really say much outside of what everyone already knew.

Is it a shock to you that Hillary would attempt to pair Russia to Trump? Let's not forget the man went on TV and asked directly for Russia's help.

In either case, I'm curious to see the unredacted versions because, so far, this is a nothingburger.
    Ah yes, the leftist defenders now all come out. Whataboutism is ignored when convenient? mmmm'right?

Of course its nothing - just a mere, complete BS fabricated story in the hopes that HRC could turn the tables on orange turmpet man.

"Yes I broke the law on several occasions with my illegal server BUUUUUUUT you are Putins servant!!!"

No big deal. The MSM is fair and balanced . 4 years of american MSM horseshit narrative - trump is putins servant.
    Last edited by revelations; 10-07-2020 at 10:00 AM.

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

OoOooOOOoo when do we get to see the unredacted Mueller report? I is excited. Not partisan at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    OoOooOOOoo when do we get to see the unredacted Mueller report? I is excited. Not partisan at all.
    Probably quite a while, as there is a bunch of grand jury stuff in it causing many of the redactions and also "national security" redactions.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    Ah yes, the leftist defenders now all come out. Whataboutism is ignored when convenient? mmmm'right?

Of course its nothing - just a mere, complete BS fabricated story in the hopes that HRC could turn the tables on orange turmpet man.

"Yes I broke the law on several occasions with my illegal server BUUUUUUUT you are Putins servant!!!"

No big deal. The MSM is fair and balanced . 4 years of american MSM horseshit narrative - trump is putins servant.
    Oooookay so let's start with:

1) I never mentioned Putin or any hyperbole around it.

2) Did you read the fucking documents, mate? There is nothing in the currently available documents that is incriminating.

3) Perhaps the unredacted documents will show more, because right now they don't show much

4) Where's the whataboutism?

---

Leftist defender? Or pragmatist waiting to see evidence that matches the headlines? I'll let someone else decide since you're a lost cause, mate.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

G'day mate.

I just want 4 more years of Trump for the sheer entertainment value. CNN and CBC would probably explode and the panels of talking heads would have 4 more years of whining.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    G'day mate.

I just want 4 more years of Trump for the sheer entertainment value. CNN and CBC would probably explode and the panels of talking heads would have 4 more years of whining.
    I'm kinda bored of trump. The media has stuffed so much down our throats that it's getting boring and borderline annoying. Probably more entertainment value with Biden winning, seeing as he might be a conservative in disguise.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Aren't all the media conglomerates secretly in love with Trump because of how busy it keeps them? I'd love to know how many paid subscriptions these companies had before 2016 and now after. Data might be out there but too lazy to look around.

A single personal anecdote - I can definitely say that i never used to pay for news, but i subbed to NYT at $1/week a few years ago so they've at least made $150 CAD extra revenue over 3 years haha. Not sure if i'll keep my sub if Biden wins since things might be "normal" again.

My Ride
    ute

NYT will rot your brain, though.

I pay for content, but generally it's people not institutions. I pay for Sam Harris, Matt Taibbi and a couple of others.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Aren't all the media conglomerates secretly in love with Trump because of how busy it keeps them? I'd love to know how many paid subscriptions these companies had before 2016 and now after. Data might be out there but too lazy to look around.

A single personal anecdote - I can definitely say that i never used to pay for news, but i subbed to NYT at $1/week a few years ago so they've at least made $150 CAD extra revenue over 3 years haha. Not sure if i'll keep my sub if Biden wins since things might be "normal" again.
    This. News outlets, even if they are anti-trump, are loving the past 4 years because there is always a new scandal or something stupid he's doing. Remember last term when they were trying to attack Obama for wearing a tan suit?

As for NYT unless they've fixed it you can just go to printfriendly.com and feed the article URL in and bypass the paywall.

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    As for NYT unless they've fixed it you can just go to printfriendly.com and feed the article URL in and bypass the paywall.
    Monster. You are practically advocating for the starvation of liberal arts majors.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Monster. You are practically advocating for the starvation of liberal arts majors.
    I do identify as chaotic evil.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

What else can I do to advocate for starving liberal arts majors?

Is there someone I can donate to that actively starves them?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    What else can I do to advocate for starving liberal arts majors?
    After they realize their massive mistake of majoring in liberal arts, convince them to get a major in political science.

My Ride
    Lariat 2.7 & StreetTriple R

What were you guys' thoughts on the VP debate? I'm def a bit biased here but I think Pence did pretty well. Harris did alright in some moments but some of her far-left views I think were a bit too much to counter to the average person

Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31 40 41 42 51 ... LastLast