Quantcast
Say something nice - Page 24 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 484

Thread: Say something nice

  1. #461
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Spent the day out in the mountains yesterday with my brothers in celebration of what would have been my dad's 100th birthday. Visited a few of his favourite spots and fired up his old camp stove to make hot chocolate. A really nice day.
    Attachment 97790
    Attachment 97791
    Your dad would have been 100?? Holy playaaaa!!! He was cranking out the kids late in life hey?
    Bob Blakeborough

  2. #462
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,905
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Yeah, he was a stud. My mom was his second wife she was 25 when they got married and he was already 50. He had 8 kids through the years. They don't make em like him anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't disagree.

  3. #463
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    724
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, he was a stud. My mom was his second wife she was 25 when they got married and he was already 50. He had 8 kids through the years. They don't make em like him anymore.
    You are obliged to post pics of your mom.

  4. #464
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,905
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    But I'm not supposed to post pics of @spikerS girlfriend, so you see the dilemma. Although if you hang around the vaccination clinics you'll find lots of birds like her this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't disagree.

  5. #465
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Parked in Baygirl's garage.
    My Ride
    2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L BOOST!
    Posts
    4,368
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But I'm not supposed to post pics of @spikerS girlfriend, so you see the dilemma. Although if you hang around the vaccination clinics you'll find lots of birds like her this week.
    Son, we talked about this. Don't make me take away your driving privileges again.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

    Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

  6. #466
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,905
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    heard from @speedog recently. He's still around kicking ass. He didn't explicitly send his love to you all, but I feel it was implied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't disagree.

  7. #467
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    heard from @speedog recently. He's still around kicking ass. He didn't explicitly send his love to you all, but I feel it was implied.
    Awesome! I got some silky chickens from @speedog and his lady at the end of last summer for my sister and I don't think he ever slows down! haha!
    Bob Blakeborough

  8. #468
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,905
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    selling fancy chickens, wow, I did not know he was into that, but somehow, it makes sense. He's into everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't disagree.

  9. #469
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Built Ford Tough
    Posts
    3,087
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, he was a stud. My mom was his second wife she was 25 when they got married and he was already 50. He had 8 kids through the years. They don't make em like him anymore.
    props to papa ES, the og sugardaddy.

  10. #470
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,905
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    I like seeing the sparrows that live in the various indoor gardens downtown. Watching some by the airplane in Suncor centre right now. Soothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't disagree.

  11. #471
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    MLB Baseball is back with spring training and with Starlink I can now stream it constantly...
    Bob Blakeborough

  12. #472
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Left Coast
    My Ride
    '18 GMC Sierra, '18 Yamaha MT07
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    The cherry blossoms are blooming, and the daffodils are starting to bloom.

  13. #473
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Sausage Wagon
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Down 15lbs since the start of the virus. Getting better at jiu jitsu. Life is good.

    Originally posted by teamPRO


    howbout suck my black kettle...

  14. #474
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    5,025
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    It is Friday.
    The weather is nice.
    Supposed to be +14 tomorrow. Yay.

  15. #475
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,589
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    MLB Baseball is back with spring training and with Starlink I can now stream it constantly...
    I might sign back up for MLB this year. One of the best online sports going.

  16. #476
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Egg Sammich
    Posts
    1,454
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hampstor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The cherry blossoms are blooming, and the daffodils are starting to bloom.
    Oh, man. I miss that. The air smells so good too! My allergies wouldn't start until June 1, LoL!

  17. #477
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,905
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Local independent hands-on service business "sweet spa" has some positivity on thier sign this week. "let's all believe in a happy ending."

    Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't disagree.

  18. #478
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Egg Sammich
    Posts
    1,454
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Local independent hands-on service business "sweet spa" has some positivity on thier sign this week. "let's all believe in a happy ending."

    Nice.
    LoL!! There was one in Edmonton on Whyte Ave called Wei-Wei Massage and that always made me giggle.

    "You there!! Massage my WeeWee immediately!"

  19. #479
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    6,273
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Local independent hands-on service business "sweet spa" has some positivity on thier sign this week. "let's all believe in a happy ending."

    Nice.
    There are a lot of massage parlours in your neck of the woods. Interesting.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  20. #480
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Silverado
    Posts
    2,728
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    "massage parlours"

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Something, something, something, Dark side

    By Tik-Tok in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 12-27-2009, 08:15 PM
  2. We say BMW, you say...

    By Destinova403 in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 05-21-2008, 09:43 PM
  3. Something I need to say....

    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 08-08-2002, 03:58 PM
  4. just something i wanna say....

    By boi-alien in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-29-2002, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •