Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 952 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 952 of 985 FirstFirst ... 942 951 952 953 962 ... LastLast
Results 19,021 to 19,040 of 19688

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    99 percernt nurtural irmmurnity?
    I'm worried that it's only 77%. I wish it was 99.9% but I want to know for sure. Can you tell me, fur sure?
    I bet it's only 66% or some other pair of identical integers.
    More important than specific percentage, is the fact it doesn't matter in the least.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

Tap, Rack, BANG!

14 deaths of young doctors in the last 9 months, all shortly after the jab

-"What’s astounding is that this is a vaccine, which according to this CDC study, makes it nearly impossible for you to die after the shot. Yet, these doctors all died shortly after the shot. The doctors are dead, so the CDC study must be wrong.

Oddly, none of the deaths were covered in the Canadian mainstream media, so I thought you should know about them."

-"What the fact checkers fail to point out is that in many cases, the diseases often first started after the first vaccine shot, and then got worse with progressive shots. Somehow, they always miss that point that the vaccine accelerated the death. The fact that all these doctors died in close proximity to the shots is just too coincidental.

Canadian docs will keep believing the “safe and effective” narrative because that’s what they are trained to do: trust the authorities
    My doctor friends in Canada simply cannot believe how brainwashed his colleagues are. Zero deaths in 30 years, now all of a sudden 14 deaths in 9 months each happening shortly after their shots. Come on. That’s not bad luck. No way.

The Canadian docs will continue to ignore the stats, believe the “fact checkers,” and line up for the shots. It will get worse in the next round"

- Nearly all the medical examiners all look the other way when assessing a vaccine-caused death.

For example, I know a technician who works for a medical examiner who is seeing all these odd “blood clots,” but he says the pathologists “won’t listen or investigate”!

Why are people looking the other way? It’s because they want the pandemic to go away and they are told that the vaccine is the only way out of the pandemic so they look the other way when there is bad news."

---> https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/f...adian-docs-die

“I really believe this is why God gave us two arms — one for the flu shot and the other one for the covid shot,” Jha said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-flu-pandemic/
    ---

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Wow they continue to manage to really bungle the messaging on this.

More Embalmers Report Strange Blood Clots in Vaccinated Corpses

- a Growing number of embalmers are coming forward with reports that they're seeing strange blood clots in the bodies of vaxx'd dead ppl

- Mortuary science professionals are reporting emergence of bizarre "fibrous" clots in a substantial portion of their cases. Cases have emerged since the rollout of the Vaxx

- Pre-lim research suggests the clots are produced by spike proteins in the body and there could be a relationship between Cov19 and the Covid vaxx

- In June a pathologist who heads one of America's leading labs said he was finding unusually long blood clots as long as one foot; found in bodies of deceased ppl who had died for different reasons but all received the Covid Vaxx

- Believes the synthetic spic protein in the mRNA vax are causing inflammation in the lung brain, liver, kidneys, heart. Cole said in the body the shots are persisting and making more spike protein than if you had a natural infection. That spike protein is thombogenic, it causes a lot of clots

- he has met other pathologists who are seeing clots but "can't say anything" because they wood be fired

- we have all these large orgs and institutions in cahoots together with a narrative attacking anybody that speaks against their giant money machine while they're haring humanity and there is tragedy in all of this

---> https://slaynews.com/news/embalmers-...nated-corpses/

High School Athlete has 6ft of Blood Clots Removed from his Leg and because of Blood Thinners he has to take, his Football Career is Over

There's also Young Basketball, Football,, Soccer Athletes all over the world collapsing and dying on the field, but no one knows what could be causing all this. It's a Mystery...

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    More Embalmers Report Strange Blood Clots in Vaccinated Corpses

- a Growing number of embalmers are coming forward with reports that they're seeing strange blood clots in the bodies of vaxx'd dead ppl

- Mortuary science professionals are reporting emergence of bizarre "fibrous" clots in a substantial portion of their cases. Cases have emerged since the rollout of the Vaxx

- Pre-lim research suggests the clots are produced by spike proteins in the body and there could be a relationship between Cov19 and the Covid vaxx

- In June a pathologist who heads one of America's leading labs said he was finding unusually long blood clots as long as one foot; found in bodies of deceased ppl who had died for different reasons but all received the Covid Vaxx

- Believes the synthetic spic protein in the mRNA vax are causing inflammation in the lung brain, liver, kidneys, heart. Cole said in the body the shots are persisting and making more spike protein than if you had a natural infection. That spike protein is thombogenic, it causes a lot of clots

- he has met other pathologists who are seeing clots but "can't say anything" because they wood be fired

- we have all these large orgs and institutions in cahoots together with a narrative attacking anybody that speaks against their giant money machine while they're haring humanity and there is tragedy in all of this

---> https://slaynews.com/news/embalmers-...nated-corpses/

High School Athlete has 6ft of Blood Clots Removed from his Leg and because of Blood Thinners he has to take, his Football Career is Over

There's also Young Basketball, Football,, Soccer Athletes all over the world collapsing and dying on the field, but no one knows what could be causing all this. It's a Mystery...
    SportEL.... I've seen posts like yours on Facebook, and I'm genuinely curious for an answer to this question... why have no NHL, MLB, NFL, or NBA players dropped dead?

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHockey13 View Post
    SportEL.... I've seen posts like yours on Facebook, and I'm genuinely curious for an answer to this question... why have no NHL, MLB, NFL, or NBA players dropped dead?
    At no point in the history of Beyond has SportEL ever taken part in a conversation. You might as well be talking to a bot.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

Im just happy the new bivalent vaccines have been thoroughly tested. Not on humans. But mice. 8 mice.
    Last edited by littledan; 09-08-2022 at 07:29 AM.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

Clot so chunky and long they look like noodles.

Pro athletes probably have larger veins. Give it some time, it might take a bit longer.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Quote Originally Posted by SKR View Post
    At no point in the history of Beyond has SportEL ever taken part in a conversation. You might as well be talking to a bot.
    Oh damn, I thought he was a regular lol thought he used to post a lot

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

He's a regular something alright
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

If only he regularly used spell check, or reading

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by SKR View Post
    He used to be be more conversational. Like I remember him being quite defensive about how awesome Alex Jones and his products were.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post
    Im just happy the new bivalent vaccines have been thoroughly tested. Not on humans. But mice. 8 mice.
    Quite common in a vaccine that is not new … it is just updated. Like the flu vax every yr and it does not through full testing

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHockey13 View Post
    It's the offseason.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by suntan View Post
    It's the offseason.
    It’s the off season for MLB ?

My Ride
    Nissan x2

My buddy is a SportEL IRL, was a very normal dude and then the pandemic and vaccine mandates rolled out. Now he completely believes the worst conspiracies around vaccines, the NWO, World Forum etc. Crap that I didn't know existed or have absolutely zero affect on his or my life for that matter - other than vaccine travel mandates. I don't mind listening to everyone's opinion, but there is no discussion. He would send me links in text or FB and wouldn't have a discussion when I brought up the validity of the links.

My Ride
    ute

Guys, God gave you an ignore list for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    It’s the off season for MLB ?
    Baseball is not a sport.

Page 952 of 985 FirstFirst ... 942 951 952 953 962 ... LastLast