Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 813 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 813 of 985 FirstFirst ... 803 812 813 814 823 ... LastLast
Results 16,241 to 16,260 of 19688

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So everyone else has to adapt instead of admitting our healthcare model is flawed?

You know, when you feel like everyone else is the problem…
    There isn't a healthcare system in the world that survived the waves without needing restrictions. The places avoiding waves now are places with better vaccination rates. Alberta sucks in that regard. If Albertans want to move on, get vaccinated and support initiatives that increase vaccinations.

Vaccines work. Not enough Albertans have vaccines to "move on."

But I am with you. The healthcare system is flawed which is why we need to invest in it more. Same page there.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Ol kert, never misses a chance to propose that the solution to every problem is increased government spending and increased government intervention into the day to day lives of citizens.

Big lulz that a few extra % points of people vaccinated will magically fix all the problems too. Just a few more jabs to bend the curve amirit.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Ol kert, never misses a chance to propose that the solution to every problem is increased government spending and increased government intervention into the day to day lives of citizens.
    I don't want really to see significantly more public money going into healthcare like a U.S. model. That system doesn't work or save money for anybody.

I'm all for adopting a French or German model. Allows an equitable but efficient and effective investment of capital into healthcare. But that's a different thread.

Big lulz that a few extra % points of people vaccinated will magically fix all the problems too. Just a few more jabs to bend the curve amirit.
    Yes.

Vaccines work. They only work when people get them. Therefore, more % points of vaccinated people, less problems.

The places with the worst vaccination numbers also have the biggest problems with healthcare capacity as a result of Covid patients. Who woulda thought?

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    I don't want really to see significantly more public money going into healthcare like a U.S. model. That system doesn't work or save money for anybody.

I'm all for adopting a French or German model. Allows an equitable but efficient and effective investment of capital into healthcare. But that's a different thread.

Yes.

Vaccines work. They only work when people get them. Therefore, more % points of vaccinated people, less problems.

The places with the worst vaccination numbers also have the biggest problems with healthcare capacity as a result of Covid patients. Who woulda thought?
    The only problem that our healthcare system has right now is unvaccinated people taking up space in hospitals. So take away your ability to go to the hospital unvaccinated. Problem solved.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Or spend infinite amounts of money on it and make everyone hide in their basements forever just in case a nurse doesn’t feel like doing their job today.

Potato potahto
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    The only problem that our healthcare system has right now is unvaccinated people taking up space in hospitals. So take away your ability to go to the hospital unvaccinated. Problem solved.
    This would be great but it isn't a politically palatable position for our government to take, given who it would affect the most.

Same reason a regional restriction based approach won't be imposed either, even though Calgary and Edmonton numbers themselves are fine.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Just a few % or 20 …

My Ride
    Exploded.

Or spend infinite amounts of money on it and make everyone hide in their basements forever just in case a nurse doesn’t feel like doing their job today.

Potato potahto
    Can I be recipient of said money?

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    This would be great but it isn't a politically palatable position for our government to take, given who it would affect the most.

Same reason a regional restriction based approach won't be imposed either, even though Calgary and Edmonton numbers themselves are fine.
    Our utopian universal healthcare system has no feedback loop to ensure people uphold the social contract. What we are seeing with covid filling up our hospitals is an extreme example of the free rider problem.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Our utopian universal healthcare system has no feedback loop to ensure people uphold the social contract. What we are seeing with covid filling up our hospitals is an extreme example of the free rider problem.
    Universal means eventually we have to cover the 10% of population that has too low IQ even for US Military. That's the problem, do you save them or not?

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    Universal means eventually we have to cover the 10% of population that has too low IQ even for US Military. That's the problem, do you save them or not?
    Dr. Jordan Peterson makes a very good point. How can our society help these dummies get through life without crippling the rest of us?!
    The US has banked on NASCAR.

My Ride
    S212 E63s / MK7.5 .:R

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    I rather save them than the overweight and obese people that we bent over backwards for.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    Dr. Jordan Peterson makes a very good point. How can our society help these dummies get through life without crippling the rest of us?!
    The US has banked on NASCAR.
    And therein lies the solution. Vaccines to gain entry to the left turn ovals will successfully fill the demographic.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by Kg810 View Post
    I rather save them than the overweight and obese people that we bent over backwards for.
    I'm sure a venn diagram may show there should be plenty of overlap there.

Afghanistan could definitely be a problem for the USA now. With 83 IQ fodder coming back to America with a "definite loss", they are coming back to the USA at a time where your most productive, aspirational, and critically thinking populace can not get a job. This is going to be a gigantic problem, as they will not be able to get much on military welfare if they are not actively away from country.

It could be the spark necessary for civil war in the USA - again. You don't just turn off the fight or flight survival instinct overnight. Pulling back a hundred thousand fresh off the idea that killing civilians is unfortunate, but necessary... Its recipe for disaster.

That 33% of military refuse vaccination is also a problem.

The entire premise for Afghanistan was to promote freedom, but when a vet comes back to the USA and finds out that he can't buy groceries without putting on a mask - its gonna be even worse.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 09-01-2021 at 11:02 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Dr. Malone, Inventor of the mRNA technology who has been vilified for his opposition to the Experimental jab in this Podcast

-Discussion of ppl ingesting livestock or animal formulations of ivermectin in Mississippi purchased at livestock supply centers. Rachel Madcow saying it's a Horse Dewormer saying ppl won't take the vax, but will take that?

-Dr. Malone - he strongly recommends to not use the horse and cattle formulations, but what it shows is how desperate ppl are for early therapy. They are being blocked from access to early therapy and resorting to extraordinary measures because their doctors cannot prescribe it and the pharmacies won't fill it.

-The Evidence is clear and he (Dr. Malone) has used it himself that it is potent, and when administered early, it can really mitigate disease

-Early Therapeutics have worked incredibly well. She didn't have a single patient treated early go in the hospital or die. They are censoring their efforts for the ability to use FDA approved Ivermectin in Prescription Formulation for Humans properly at the right doses for ppl at the right time. They are costing lives with their lies

-there is a middle ground, an alternative strategy, one being deployed in Sweden. It's the one we should do, the ethical one. We need to allow doctors to practice Medicine, to allow them to provide patients with options other than go to the Emergency room only when your lips are blue

-When you administer early treatment, we keep ppl out of the hospital and keep them from dying, but you have to get it Early

-This should be at a State level where doctors should not interfere with Doctor - Patient relationship

-have a Press Conference talking about how Healthcare Workers having problems with treating patients and the vaccine risk being kept from the public of being aware.

-ppl need to stand up, get loud, and push back on the unconstitutional and unconscionable mandates for vaccination and interference for their right to work with their physician for treatment based on their individual needs. It's freedom of choice

-When I look at the level of quality of the ppl throughout the world, their reputation, seeing them trashed by other members of their own profession, everybody just trashing them like their professional careers have meant nothing.

-It's a concerted effort that's funded by Facebook and Robert Wood Johnson foundation, which is J&J's major stockholder, and Gates Foundation, and a number of other large players that are pushing out Personal attacks through pop-up Fact Checker sites; when they are just providing an alternate strategy

---> https://rumble.com/vlhxj3-theres-an-...o-the-jab.html

My Ride
    *The First*

Mandatory masking and a shit pile of restrictions coming in announcement very soon.
    Le fuck.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

I wouldn't say there is a shit pile of restrictions compared to what we have had in the past

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Edit: cant keep track of all covid related topics..
    Last edited by Brent.ff; 09-03-2021 at 12:27 PM.

Page 813 of 985 FirstFirst ... 803 812 813 814 823 ... LastLast