Quantcast
Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The pilot was a moron. Now a dead moron.
    Who killed 8 innocent people.

Last edited by Rat Fink; 12-06-2020 at 05:17 PM.
    Thanks for the 14 years of LOLs. Govern yourselves accordingly and avoid uppercut reactions!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    Except the part where he raped a girl.
    Such a goof comment. Doesn't take much research to figure out that girl was an attention whore who did it for the money. They skipped going to trial and filed a civil suit instead at her lawyers advice - Why? When they did a rape kit, turns out she had fucked more guys after kobe (within 15 hours) and it doesn't look good when there's a bunch of other DNA in there.

Wasn't there a thread on beyond way back where the alleged victim was being a hoe in calgary?

Word: https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/387...aws-in-Calgary

I'm not even Kobe fan, but moral absolutism is such a ridiculous approach to life. The guy contributed more than you, or probably anyone on this forum will, to the greater good of the world. You're gonna nit-pick and talk shit in the aftermath of a tragedy?

Chappelle's impression from sticks and stones sums up your comment:

“Uh, duh. Hey! Durr! If you do anything wrong in your life—duh!—and I find out about it, I’m gonna try to take everything away from you!”

“And I don’t care what I find out! Could be today, tomorrow, 15, 20 years from now. If I find out, you’re f*cking—duh!—finished,”

Man that is a horrible thing to say about the girl.

No one knows what really happened but Kobe and the accuser, but calling a 20 year old girl a hoe for going out and having some fun is quite a stretch.

“Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did,”

Its a part of his story and even if he was guilty, he took full advantage of his second chance both on and off the court.

Quote Originally Posted by born2workoncars View Post
    Such a goof comment. Doesn't take much research to figure out that girl was an attention whore who did it for the money. They skipped going to trial and filed a civil suit instead at her lawyers advice - Why? When they did a rape kit, turns out she had fucked more guys after kobe (within 15 hours) and it doesn't look good when there's a bunch of other DNA in there.

Wasn't there a thread on beyond way back where the alleged victim was being a hoe in calgary?

Word: https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/387...aws-in-Calgary

I'm not even Kobe fan, but moral absolutism is such a ridiculous approach to life. The guy contributed more than you, or probably anyone on this forum will, to the greater good of the world. You're gonna nit-pick and talk shit in the aftermath of a tragedy?

Chappelle's impression from sticks and stones sums up your comment:

“Uh, duh. Hey! Durr! If you do anything wrong in your life—duh!—and I find out about it, I’m gonna try to take everything away from you!”

“And I don’t care what I find out! Could be today, tomorrow, 15, 20 years from now. If I find out, you’re f*cking—duh!—finished,”
    Well put, thank you.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ibeast View Post
    Man that is a horrible thing to say about the girl.

No one knows what really happened but Kobe and the accuser, but calling a 20 year old girl a hoe for going out and having some fun is quite a stretch.

“Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did,”

Its a part of his story and even if he was guilty, he took full advantage of his second chance both on and off the court.
    I don't know what happened. But I bet I could get pretty cost with a guess.p

Saw some posts on FB about Kylie Jenner frequently flying on this same chopper. A lot of angry people in the comments saying that was irrelevant and the story isn't about those whores. However it did kind of highlight the real tragedy here.

This cartoon depicted Kobe dying in a heli crash a few years back and since has been pulled from Comedy Central.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3