Quantcast
Is The Coronavirus Impacting Your Travel Decisions? - Page 60 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Is The Corona Virus Impacting Your Decisions to Travel?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have delayed trips due to concerns with the virus.

26 34.21%
  • No, I am proceeding as planned with all travel.

33 43.42%
  • Yes, but I will take precautions and still go.

17 22.37%
  • The Corona threat is all a bunch of hogwash.

6 7.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 60 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 59 60 61 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1993

Thread: Is The Coronavirus Impacting Your Travel Decisions?

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Some studies are suggesting the longer dose interval leads to the same (or possibly better) immune response. Also most companies are talking about boosters for next year anyways. I'd just hang on and be patient. 3 weeks from now we'll either hit 70% of the whole population with a shot or run into hesitancy issues and back onto second doses. Either way in June then gotta start doing 2nd's and it'll go quickly.

Assuming you are in a priority group you'll almost certainly get yours in the second half of June.
    This is true! My normal pharmacist told me to wait.
    My motivation is opening travel opportunities to places with more than two brain cells to rub together that will treat vaccinated people appropriately. If PEI doesn't pull their shoulders out of their ass, I'm taking my $15k to Disney.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I’m trying to think about what you would even spend 15k on in PEI.

I assume you could buy the whole island?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Enough potatoes to make you sick anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    *The First*

I’m trying to think about what you would even spend 15k on in PEI.

I assume you could buy the whole island?
    Well, you need to fly there, so that's what? $9k in Canada? LoL!!
    I haven't gone through last year's receipts in detail, but a full month with a shit pile of restaurant meals where you don't hold back and their prohibition liquor prices while drinking at "vacation level" adds up.
    Oh, and a rental car is a quick $2,400 because I can't find a guy to just buy me a car while I'm there and then let them sell it when I leave for a thousand cash...

This ain't the 90's anymore. Plenty of cottages are $100k and skyrocketing as Eastern Americans are tired of their Maine cottages costing $1MM and China shifts some focus to Charlottetown.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    Well, you need to fly there, so that's what? $9k in Canada? LoL!!
    I haven't gone through last year's receipts in detail, but a full month with a shit pile of restaurant meals where you don't hold back and their prohibition liquor prices while drinking at "vacation level" adds up.
    Oh, and a rental car is a quick $2,400 because I can't find a guy to just buy me a car while I'm there and then let them sell it when I leave for a thousand cash...

This ain't the 90's anymore. Plenty of cottages are $100k and skyrocketing as Eastern Americans are tired of their Maine cottages costing $1MM and China shifts some focus to Charlottetown.
    All while being a POS and ignoring the travel ban they had for anyone outside of the Atlantic bubble. Such a cool guy

My Ride
    Silverado

Its crazy atlantic canada shut down their whole economy to prevent covid... right, Atlantic canada doesn't have an economy

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by NoSup4U View Post
    All while being a POS and ignoring the travel ban they had for anyone outside of the Atlantic bubble. Such a cool guy
    lol you triggered friend?

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    *The First*

Excuse me?
    Tell me more, oh learned expert. Are you saying that I didn't isolate for the mandatory 14 days last year? Dig up the posts and show me where I wasn't complaining about their insane system, last year.
    Tell me more about how they don't open up this year on June 8 to seasonal property owners with restrictions (that are completely unconstitutional).
    Tell me more about their Atlantic Bubble and your in-depth understanding about it from your CBC headlines.
    Here's some Neg Rep to motivate you to research something of anything so you can gather half a clue. Cunt.

lol you triggered friend?
    I ain't your friend buddy

My Ride
    ute

oooh, gettin spicey!

Excuse me?
    Tell me more, oh learned expert. Are you saying that I didn't isolate for the mandatory 14 days last year? Dig up the posts and show me where I wasn't complaining about their insane system, last year.
    Tell me more about how they don't open up this year on June 8 to seasonal property owners with restrictions (that are completely unconstitutional).
    Tell me more about their Atlantic Bubble and your in-depth understanding about it from your CBC headlines.
    Here's some Neg Rep to motivate you to research something of anything so you can gather half a clue. Cunt.
    LOL...and Kill thought I was triggered? Judging by your overly defensive response, you know you were in the wrong in some facet.

And what da fuq does CBC articles have to do with anything? And neg rep? Jesus H Christ dude......i'm not a 14 year old girl, social media/ internet ranking affects my life in zero manner.
    Last edited by NoSup4U; 05-23-2021 at 05:45 PM.

My Ride
    *The First*

LOL...and Kill thought I was triggered? Judging by your overly defensive response, you know you were in the wrong in some facet.

Da fuq does CBC articles have to do with anything? And neg rep? Jesus H Christ dude......i'm not a 14 year old girl, social media/ internet ranking affects my life in zero manner.
    Dig up the proof that I'm not allowed to go there and that I wasn't allowed to go there last year, or fuck completely off.
    You accuse me of violating travel bans?
    Bring the proof, or StFU!

I'll wait here. You're more than welcomed to apologize when (not if) you find out that I did nothing wrong and suffered through their incredibly onerous restrictions in order to provide my family with the vacation we wanted.

I will not be digging up proof to exonerate myself from your baseless accusation. The onus is on you to provide evidence.

*edge of seat, waiting...

My Ride
    ute

Muskets at dawn!

Dig up the proof that I'm not allowed to go there and that I wasn't allowed to go there last year, or fuck completely off.
    You accuse me of violating travel bans?
    Bring the proof, or StFU!

I'll wait here. You're more than welcomed to apologize when (not if) you find out that I did nothing wrong and suffered through their incredibly onerous restrictions in order to provide my family with the vacation we wanted.

I will not be digging up proof to exonerate myself from your baseless accusation. The onus is on you to provide evidence.

*edge of seat, waiting...
    Do you or did you personally own a seasonal property there?

And seriously dude, there is a life outside of internet forums, go enjoy it and calm the eff down.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Muskets at dawn!
    I think it's gonna be all Swedish and no Finnish on this as there's not going to be any evidence that I did anything wrong even assuming it tries to dig up some farkts.

But to keep things interesting, I hereby accuse Buster of statutory rape in Ireland in 1998.
    It's obvious that you know you were in the wrong in some facet.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you or did you personally own a seasonal property there?

And seriously dude, there is a life outside of internet forums, go enjoy it and calm the eff down.
    Yes.
    This is far from a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Muskets at dawn!
    I prefer pistols at noon....Beyond meet? Wings on the loser

think it's gonna be all Swedish and no Finnish on this as there's not going to be any evidence that I did anything wrong even assuming it tries to dig up some farkts.
    I'm not invested enough to care and look up past posts (you are more than welcome to fully vindicate yourself if it's that important, because Beyond standings and posting seems to be your life)...I've only engaged because of your over the top responses that do nothing but highlight your insecurities and feel the need to defend yourself with nothing but "back against the wall" responses. A simple, proper, intelligent, and quite frankly mature reponse, would have been to just say you own property there, and were permitted to visit, in your first response.

And if you really do own a property there, only way to settle this is a potato and lobster challenge. You internet man enough?
    Last edited by NoSup4U; 05-23-2021 at 06:24 PM.

My Ride
    ute

I hereby accuse Buster of statutory rape in Ireland in 1998.
    Ya you and half that volleyball team

My Ride
    *The First*

I prefer pistols at noon....Beyond meet? Wings on the loser

I'm not invested enough to care and look up past posts (you are more than welcome to fully vindicate yourself if it's that important, because Beyond standings and posting seems to be your life)...I've only engaged because of your over the top responses that do nothing but highlight your insecurities and feel the need to defend yourself with nothing but "back against the wall" responses. A simple, proper, intelligent, and quite frankly mature reponse, would have been to just say you own property there, and were permitted to visit, in your first response.

And if you really do own a property there, only way to settle this is a potato and lobster challenge. You internet man enough?
    Have you had enough time to edit your post sufficiently even though you "don't care" so much?
    There was one shoot first, ask questions later participant in this and it wasn't me. You accused me of fairly significant wrongdoings with no evidence and now can't even be bothered to dig anything up or apologize for a fairly significant assault on my character.
    Notes taken.

What irritates me is that I can understand and empathize with one who would assume that Atlantic Canada has been (unconstitutionally) closed throughout this mess, but it's actually a more complex situation than the shitty headlines would have one believe. If one was willing to accept a learning opportunity about this situation, I would be happy to help and not be a steaming cunt about it at all. But someone sent me a shit sandwich and pressed my [Cunt] button, instead.
    But you don't have any time for that, either.

It seems you "don't have time" for much aside from hurling shit over your fence. Now I'm just feeling bad for wasting so much of your precious time.

I'm concerned that a "potato and lobster challenge" isn't a thing. Is it? I'm willing to learn about it if it's a thing before I accuse you of lying.
    /HighRoad

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I ain't your friend buddy
    But late but…

I AINT YOUR BUDDY PAL

fact.

I have an underwhelming penis
    If "POS" was your trigger to all of this because that was "fairly significant wrongdoings" you really are highlighting your issues. And Hoe-lee-shitz.....
    apologize for a fairly significant assault on my character

And bud I feel ya on the penis front, mine is nothing to brag about either but we work with what we have. Most of us do it in real life, not trying to gain an extra inch online.

One positive feedback, you said you have a family...I'm sure they are absolutely beautiful people and I hope you guys had a great long weekend

Page 60 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 59 60 61 70 ... LastLast