Quantcast
Patio Furniture - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Patio Furniture

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This.

There is limited demand for "high end" out door furniture in Calgary. I'm looking right now as our deck upgrade isn't that far away - and it's pretty much crickets. I bet the Americans have good options that nobody bothers to bring up to Canada.

I've resorted to just buying stuff that is semi-disposable. Buy the average quality stuff from Costco and plan on replacing it in a few years.

Edmonton had a few really nice high end patio stores. This year's a bit different everywhere as I assume most manufacturers and stores are dealing with supply constraints. Most stores order in the product and don't carry much inventory but from what I've seen many manufacturers aren't accepting these type of orders.

Inventory is king right now as the selection for patio furniture at this point in the year isn't the greatest.

My Ride
    6.2 / 690

Ended up grabbing a set from home depot for $600 - love seat, 2 lounging chairs, and a table. Assembly was a bit of a PITA but the set looks nice and it's pretty comfy. I'm not worried about UV or weather durability because it's mostly covered under a tent thingy and I can bring it into the sunroom for winter.

My Ride
    Mazda 3

Quote Originally Posted by tcon View Post
    Ended up grabbing a set from home depot for $600 - love seat, 2 lounging chairs, and a table. Assembly was a bit of a PITA but the set looks nice and it's pretty comfy. I'm not worried about UV or weather durability because it's mostly covered under a tent thingy and I can bring it into the sunroom for winter.
    Pics!

If $600 was your "Costco budget" that would have got you an umbrella from Costco.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    ute

I think I might look towards restoration hardware for the dining part of my new deck

https://rh.com/catalog/category/coll...Id=cat21790058

Quote Originally Posted by tcon View Post
    You described the set I got last year. Is it this one?
    https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ham...ons/1000845506

I’m pretty happy with it after 1.5 seasons. And yeah cheap enough that I’m not scrambling every time it rains to bring the cushions inside or anything. I do store the cushions in my garage tho during winter.

I think I might look towards restoration hardware for the dining part of my new deck

Honestly those aren't horrible prices for what you're getting.

A semi-detached home from 89Coupe (hahahaha)
    My Ride
    A Gallardo from SDS (hahahaha)

When we were shopping there a few weeks ago, availability was spotty. The SA we were dealing with was excellent though, willing to pull pieces from multiple locations, etc. In your case, I think you have some time, so it might work out for you.

We ended up finding a table very similar to the RH Tropea (though, a more sturdy look / design) that was available immediately and at ~half the price... Solid weathered teak, very solid. Happy with finding an alternative.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by you&me View Post
    When we were shopping there a few weeks ago, availability was spotty. The SA we were dealing with was excellent though, willing to pull pieces from multiple locations, etc. In your case, I think you have some time, so it might work out for you.

We ended up finding a table very similar to the RH Tropea (though, a more sturdy look / design) that was available immediately and at ~half the price... Solid weathered teak, very solid. Happy with finding an alternative.
    great to hear. I'm probably shopping for the spring...the deck is still a month maybe two away. If something is cheap after that on clearance, then great.

My Ride
    6.2 / 690

Quote Originally Posted by ????? View Post
    Pics!

If $600 was your "Costco budget" that would have got you an umbrella from Costco.
    Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    You described the set I got last year. Is it this one?
    https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ham...ons/1000845506

I’m pretty happy with it after 1.5 seasons. And yeah cheap enough that I’m not scrambling every time it rains to bring the cushions inside or anything. I do store the cushions in my garage tho during winter.
    ^This is the set I got. I was prepared to spend more but we were looking at other stuff at home depot and they had one these box sets left, we jumped on it. So far pretty happy with it.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by you&me View Post

Where did you get it?

A semi-detached home from 89Coupe (hahahaha)
    My Ride
    A Gallardo from SDS (hahahaha)

Where did you get it?
    Country Living furniture on Richmond Rd... We completely dismissed them for weeks based on the name of the store (we're not "country style" in any way), but were very glad we took the time to stop in.

After most of the summer with the new furniture, no complaints and would recommend...

I thought they shut down, looks like they just moved. Good for them, they sell only quality stuff.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4