Black Lives Matter discussion - Page 61 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 51 60 61 62 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1493

Thread: Black Lives Matter discussion

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fuck that. The CBC does not need to be privatized as all one has to do is look at the shit show down south to see why at least one news source should not operate with a for-profit motive.
    Being beholden to one political party is worse.

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by riander5 View Post
    I just read the following -
    Blake had an active sexual assault, trespassing, and disorderly conduct warrant open
    Blake had a knife in his hand at one point
    Resisted arrest and commands to not go to his car
    Previous record of resisting arrest for cops and having a weapon in his vehicle
    If this is in fact true & accurate then that needs to be put out in the media.
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Bandit View Post
    Hint: Neither the protestors nor the media care
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Being beholden to one political party is worse.
    lol I don't find the CBC to be nearly as left-leaning as some people think it is. Regardless, I'd rather see it structurally renovated while remaining public if that is what is required vs. taking it private.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by gwill View Post
    Theres some pretty graphic articles out on a shooting at the protests in Kenosha last night. Sounds like a white militia member went on a shooting rampage.

Protesters tried to tackle him and in the process more people got shot. The articles I read were pretty graphic describing one person getting shot in the head.
    And this is what's fucking wrong with the media. Even the big outlets such as WaPo was saying he was a white supremacist and positioned it as him shooting randomly into the crowd.

Of course everyone has updated their articles now that more information is out. The guy was part of a group of BLM activists. They were there to protect businesses from rioters. He was protecting a car dealership being attacked with Molotov cocktails, and rioters attacked him, where he shot the guy. He called 911 and started being chased by others as he was heading towards the police. Tripped while others ganged up on him and he shot 3 more people that were attacking him. Continues towards the police before he gave up.

He was on the SAME FUCKING SIDE. Of course because he's white it's reported that he's militia, racist, whatever. None of the articles mention the race of the people he shot last night because they were white, so that you can make up your own mind without facts.

Fuck the media. There are a handful of videos that you can watch the whole thing unfold from the beginning with your own eyes.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

The fact he had a weapon is not true. As of yet it has not been substantiated.

My Ride
    ute

lol I don't find the CBC to be nearly as left-leaning as some people think it is. Regardless, I'd rather see it structurally renovated while remaining public if that is what is required vs. taking it private.
    They are certainly pro-Liberal. Blatantly, openly so.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    And this is what's fucking wrong with the media. Even the big outlets such as WaPo was saying he was a white supremacist and positioned it as him shooting randomly into the crowd.

Of course everyone has updated their articles now that more information is out. The guy was part of a group of BLM activists. They were there to protect businesses from rioters. He was protecting a car dealership being attacked with Molotov cocktails, and rioters attacked him, where he shot the guy. He called 911 and started being chased by others as he was heading towards the police. Tripped while others ganged up on him and he shot 3 more people that were attacking him. Continues towards the police before he gave up.

He was on the SAME FUCKING SIDE. Of course because he's white it's reported that he's militia, racist, whatever. None of the articles mention the race of the people he shot last night because they were white, so that you can make up your own mind without facts.

Fuck the media. There are a handful of videos that you can watch the whole thing unfold from the beginning with your own eyes.
    thats messed up if true. Haven't had much chance to catch up on that. The media is a big part of the problem for sure. The article I read had a video of the militia showing up armed to the teeth.

My Ride
    ute

The media is desperate to remain relevant.

So they are making themselves relevant.

Link to him being black lives matters? All I can find is a facebook page covered in blue lives matters

PBS in the USA is left leaning. CBC tends to try at least be a little bit like a cheaper version of the BBC. Don't think I've ever linked a PBS article, because its too far left even for my understanding.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 08-26-2020 at 12:44 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    Has wheels

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    Fuck Lebro and fuck basketball.
    That deserves a negative rep but I won't be like that.

Basketball is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    Link to him being black lives matters? All I can find is a facebook page covered in blue lives matters
    I took a look at recent articles. Theres quite a few media that say the suspect shown in videos earlier in the night patrolling with the militia matches the same guy in the video caught shooting into crowds. The earlier videos had the kid state his name as he handed water to the police and was proud to be on patrol with the militia.

Other media aren't wanting to make that connection just yet. I"m sure their not wanting to get sued like Nicholas sandman has. He's been winning millions from sueing everyone.

Another article shows the militia Facebook group posts telling the police they better not tell them to go home during the curfew as they will outnumber the police. Goes to show you what the militia groups are all about.
    Last edited by gwill; 08-26-2020 at 12:56 PM.

I took a look at recent articles. Theres quite a few media that say the suspect shown in videos earlier in the night patrolling with the militia matches the same guy in the video caught shooting into crowds. The earlier videos had the kid state his name as he handed water to the police and was proud to be on patrol with the militia.

Another article shows the militia Facebook group posts telling the police they better not tell them to go home during the curfew as they will outnumber the police. Goes to show you what the militia groups are all about.
    What are they all about?

Fuck that. The CBC does not need to be privatized as all one has to do is look at the shit show down south to see why at least one news source should not operate with a for-profit motive.
    You think CBC has different motives?

- - - Updated - - -

Theres some pretty graphic articles out on a shooting at the protests in Kenosha last night. Sounds like a white militia member went on a shooting rampage.

Protesters tried to tackle him and in the process more people got shot. The articles I read were pretty graphic describing one person getting shot in the head.
    You can watch the video of it. Dude had to defend himself. No idea what went on prior to these "protestors" trying to jump him though?

- - - Updated - - -

It is. I already posted the article link like 2 pages ago. But people pretend media isn't legitimate if it isn't a heavy left leaning outlet.

Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    What are they all about?
    Armed militia telling police what to do and what not to do?? What sort of world do we live in.

Now one of their alleged members is charged with murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    You think CBC has different motives?

- - - Updated - - -

You can watch the video of it. Dude had to defend himself. No idea what went on prior to these "protestors" trying to jump him though?

- - - Updated - - -

It is. I already posted the article link like 2 pages ago. But people pretend media isn't legitimate if it isn't a heavy left leaning outlet.

Just saw that video, again not sure what led up to him being attacked by the protestors but he absolutely would have been fucked up badly if he didn't start shooting.

I can definitely see him getting off on self defence.

- - - Updated - - -

Armed militia telling police what to do and what not to do?? What sort of world do we live in.

Now one of their alleged members is charged with murder.
    The same world where police and city officials stand down and let half of their downtown core be taken over by "woke progressives" who destroy shit and incite choas.

I genuinely understand why the militia and people are starting to stand up to this bullshit. Look where being too politically correct has got us.

source? can't find anything showing he was a BLM activist unless you mean Blue Lives Matter?

From what i have gathered so far, apparently he shot someone in the head, then everyone started rushing him after while he was running away saying he shot someone, and then when he was pushed down he shot a couple more people including killing another.

Either way, why is a 17 year old kid from Lake County Illinois walking around with a gun in Kenosha Wisconsin during crazy riots? This is the definition of looking for trouble. What a fuckwad.

Goes to show you what the militia groups are all about.
    Yeah it's great to see a few people trying to do something positive in these fucked up towns.

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post

Either way, why is a 17 year old kid from Lake County Illinois walking around with a gun in Kenosha Wisconsin during crazy riots? This is the definition of looking for trouble. What a fuckwad.
    Maybe he is a troublemaker. Or maybe he is a patriot trying to do something positive for his community since the government refuses to. He was supporting the police, so it seems unlikely he is a troublemaker. But anything is possible.

Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 51 60 61 62 71 ... LastLast