Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 238 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 238 of 365 FirstFirst ... 228 237 238 239 248 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,760 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by born2workoncars View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @mr2mike - I was just reading WSJ and found this article - low platelets are a known side effect. Get a blood test, this can be dangerous.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/are-cov...ed-11624381749
    I have just gotten blood work done. Trend seems like it's low but I'll definitely be monitoring.

Name:  Screenshot_20210816-173034.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  51.0 KB

Part 2 of the Dr. Byram Bridle Video,( associate professor of viral immunology, University of Guelph ) that I posted earlier about the Danger of the experimental vaccine's Spike Proteins

- the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated Echo Chamber. Biden admin citing 99% of Covid death and 95% of the Hospitalization are among the unvaccinated, but it is grossly misleading as CDC director inadvertently admitted that those data was from several states from Jan-Jun and didn't reflect data that we have now from the Delta variant. Actively working to update those.

- the data is from the first 4 months of the yr when the country was mostly unvaxx'd thus obviously skewed

- Could the unvaxx'd be contributing to the emergence of the new variants? It is Untrue of the flipping of the messaging to scare ppl into thinking that unvaxx'd are somehow driving novel variants. It goes against every scientific principle that we understand

-the nature of the vaccine that is being used and they way it is being rolled out are going to be applying the selective pressure to this virus to promote the emergence of new variants. Can look no further than chemotherapy for cancer and emergence of antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria

-if you have a biological entity that's prone to mutation, and Covid19 like all coronoviruses are prone to mutation and you apply a narrowly focused and selective pressure that is non-lethal and you do this over a long period of time, this is the recipe for novel variants

- vaccines are focused on a single protein of the virus so the virus only has to alter one protein and the vaccines do not come close to sterilizing immunity , ppl that are vaxx'd still get infected, and only seems good at blunting the disease so what that tells you therefore is these vaccines in a vast majority of ppl are applying a non-lethal pressure, and the vaccine rollout is occurring over a long period of time, that's driving the variants

-the unvaxx'd are acquiring natural immunity which he would argue from an immunological perspective is going to be much more protective than the vaccine induced immunity against novel variants

-essentially our immune systems work, they do respond to pathogens, and do protect us from pathogens, and there are published papers that shows very clearly in peer reviewed publications that naturally acquired immunity against Covid19 is very potent, very long-lasting and importantly in the context of novel variants, it's very broad in its scope; there's going to be a lot of antibodies and T-Cells, and the thing is it targets multiple components of the virus, not just one protein

-variants will incur that bypass the vaccine induced immunity but those viruses aren't going to be changing all the other components that ppl have naturally responded, are protected against.

-> https://rumble.com/vkwugg-laura-ingr...am-bridle.html

US is recommending a third booster shot 8 months after 2nd dose. I assume Canadian officials will follow soon too especially considering how many doses have been ordered for the next few years.

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    US is recommending a third booster shot 8 months after 2nd dose. I assume Canadian officials will follow soon too especially considering how many doses have been ordered for the next few years.
    Third shot was pretty known to probably happen back at the start.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Booster shots were always going to be a thing. May turn into an annual deal, potentially combined with flu shots. Short term I think getting the under 12's with their first dose is probably more important, although that's just a gut feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Booster shots were always going to be a thing. May turn into an annual deal, potentially combined with flu shots. Short term I think getting the under 12's with their first dose is probably more important, although that's just a gut feel.
    I am still experiencing issues from my second dose… Not sure how I feel about a third TBH.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    I am still experiencing issues from my second dose… Not sure how I feel about a third TBH.
    @tirebob I forget, which one(s) did you get?
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

"booster" shots should be a pretty low urgency items both for governments, and individuals. Your protection against serious illness is very good with two doses of the original shots.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

I'm in the same boat. There's got to be some immune system stuff that kicks in. We can't keep boosting for the rest of eternity.
    The goal of never getting sick isn't an option.
    Not going to hospital when you get sick is the only reason I got the vaccines.
    I know people with art rooms are use to body bruising, but I'm not.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    "booster" shots should be a pretty low urgency items both for governments, and individuals. Your protection against serious illness is very good with two doses of the original shots.
    so far.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Bruises can be very artistic, but mostly to be avoided.

Seeing what’s happening is Israel a 3rd shot is absolutely needed or no shot at all? It’s a mess there, such a vaccinated country is ending up in the top spots of new Covid cases.

Something tells me boosters every 3 months will be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by firebane View Post
    Third shot was pretty known to probably happen back at the start.
    I guess I was just surprised by how soon the interval is. I was expecting yearly similar to flu shot but every 8 months or whatever it ends up being will be slightly annoying.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty 88 View Post
    Seeing what’s happening is Israel a 3rd shot is absolutely needed or no shot at all? It’s a mess there, such a vaccinated country is ending up in the top spots of new Covid cases.

The hospitalizations are almost 90% unvaccinated (or not fully vaccinated). Israel took the worldwide lead in vaccines early on, but they still haven't passed 60% of the population.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    @tirebob I forget, which one(s) did you get?
    @JRSC00LUDE I am getting flare ups of some pretty crazy hives. Started with my tattoos all swelling up and getting painful and itchy but has since moved to random areas on my body. Looks like giant swollen welts and they are super itchy and burning hot. They go away in a few hours but it sucks when they are present. Some days are more while others not so much. I was told it should calm down as time goes on but it is a bit annoying to be sure, especially when they are on a sensitive area like an ass crack or underarm etc... Ugggh

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

@JRSC00LUDE I am getting flare ups of some pretty crazy hives. Started with my tattoos all swelling up and getting painful and itchy but has since moved to random areas on my body. Looks like giant swollen welts and they are super itchy and burning hot. They go away in a few hours but it sucks when they are present. Some days are more while others not so much. I was told it should calm down as time goes on but it is a bit annoying to be sure, especially when they are on a sensitive area like an ass crack or underarm etc... Ugggh
    I knew that part, I meant which shot(s) did you get?
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    I knew that part, I meant which shot(s) did you get?
    Tequila
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty 88 View Post

Among unvaccinated patients aged 60 and up, there were 154.7 serious cases per 100,000 people compared with 19.8 for their vaccinated counterparts.
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...-climb-to-559/ As Tik Tok has already pointed out, hospitals are being overran by unvaccinated.

Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine is just 39% effective in Israel where the delta variant is the dominant strain, but still provides strong protection against severe illness and hospitalization, according to a new report from the country’s Health Ministry.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/23/delt...e-illness.html

Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine appeared to have a higher effectiveness rate compared with the Pfizer vaccine during the period of time when the Delta variant first became predominant, researchers reported.

While both vaccines were highly protective against infection from January to July in Minnesota (Moderna 86%, Pfizer 76%), their effectiveness estimates declined during the month of July, with an estimate of 76% for Moderna (95% CI 69-81) and 42% for Pfizer (95% CI 13-62), reported Venky Soundararajan, PhD, of nference, a healthcare research company in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and colleagues.
    https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti...9vaccine/93982

Similar numbers from the US vs Israel's data. Believe both are still pending peer review. If these data holds true, anyone with Pfizer may need a 3rd shot sooner.

But the delta variant of COVID, a highly contagious mutation of the virus that has led to some breakthrough infections, has changed that. While booster shots aren’t being officially distributed in the United States (yet), many impatient and affluent people are again angling to get a third shot by any means possible.
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...ird-covid-shot
    Last edited by Xtrema; 08-17-2021 at 02:31 PM.

Moderna Crew Whaddupppp!

Page 238 of 365 FirstFirst ... 228 237 238 239 248 ... LastLast