Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 267 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 267 of 365 FirstFirst ... 257 266 267 268 277 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,340 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by xrayvsn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was thinking about your description of what you have experienced and some of the images you shared. This came across my journal reading today:

https://www.cmaj.ca/content/193/35/E1390

Perhaps discuss this possibility with your doc?
    They ran a crazy amount of blood tests etc trying to eliminate infections etc and never came up with anything and said I am pretty much as healthy as a horse and nothing that could be triggering the immuno-response I am getting. All hands pretty much agree it is vaccine related but I don't know how 100% anything is I guess...

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

@Buster , since you are the calmest smart guy in this thread, what are your thoughts on third doses for those of us who got the mixed AZ/other cocktail? Some people may need it for travel to places that don't recognize mixed doses. Some might want it for whatever marginal improvement in protection, or to prevent any long term reduction in protection.
    For my own self, I feel like theres not any hurry, but it's probably worth having a vaccination record that will be recognized worldwide, which the mixed dose is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    @Buster , since you are the calmest smart guy in this thread, what are your thoughts on third doses for those of us who got the mixed AZ/other cocktail? Some people may need it for travel to places that don't recognize mixed doses. Some might want it for whatever marginal improvement in protection, or to prevent any long term reduction in protection.
    For my own self, I feel like theres not any hurry, but it's probably worth having a vaccination record that will be recognized worldwide, which the mixed dose is not.
    If you think your travel destinations might cause a problem then go ahead and get it. I don't believe there would be any reason to NOT get it. I don't think it will benefit people as much as the MSM is portraying, but it's certainly not going to hurt. You're probably being exposed to the virus at some point, which basically functions as a booster anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    If you think your travel destinations might cause a problem then go ahead and get it. I don't believe there would be any reason to NOT get it. I don't think it will benefit people as much as the MSM is portraying, but it's certainly not going to hurt. You're probably being exposed to the virus at some point, which basically functions as a booster anyway.
    I am scared of a third now just because of my shit with the second. Ugggh

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    I am scared of a third now just because of my shit with the second. Ugggh
    If I was you, and was seeing adverse reactions, I'd be officially "hesitant" to get a third shot. I had a 24h period of extreme lethargy after both of mine, but it was pretty mild.

If vaccine passports are a thing for entry into certain countries, I think it's worthwhile for me personally to make sure I have the most widely accepted vaccinations. Although that's not an immediate issue for me, as I have no plans to visit any countries that require vaccination passports.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    If I was you, and was seeing adverse reactions, I'd be officially "hesitant" to get a third shot. I had a 24h period of extreme lethargy after both of mine, but it was pretty mild.

If vaccine passports are a thing for entry into certain countries, I think it's worthwhile for me personally to make sure I have the most widely accepted vaccinations. Although that's not an immediate issue for me, as I have no plans to visit any countries that require vaccination passports.
    or maybe you were hung over.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

It may be best to get your 3rd shot now while Pfizer hasn't announced a 3rd booster is needed for those who already had 2 doses of the same.

By the time a 3rd dose is officially announced to be recommended, it will be your 4th shot (3rd Pfizer) and you won't need to play catch up.

Either way, no big rush especially if you are not traveling. I am a Pfizer/Moderna mix and eligible for a 3rd shot but in no rush whatsoever as I don't want to feel like shit for 2 days, especially when weather is nice.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

If you can get a third shot I would … better then getting covid and then your good to travel when your ready.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...ults-1.5576193

Or don’t bother with a vaccine and just get some breast milk …. Better then horse dewormer.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...ults-1.5576193

Or don’t bother with a vaccine and just get some breast milk …. Better then horse dewormer.
    Interested.

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    They ran a crazy amount of blood tests etc trying to eliminate infections etc and never came up with anything and said I am pretty much as healthy as a horse and nothing that could be triggering the immuno-response I am getting. All hands pretty much agree it is vaccine related but I don't know how 100% anything is I guess...
    Sorry, I should have given a more thorough reply earlier. I noticed that the urticaria you experienced is also described in this case report following a SARS-CoV2 infection but can also be seen after other viral illnesses. The mechanism is postulated to be related to mast cell activation, cytokine signaling and angiotensin 2 levels. It isn’t a big leap to wonder if the vaccine may have caused a similar process in you.

I was linking the paper as perhaps a guideline for your doc to treat your ongoing dermatological issues. May I also suggest that you request a dermatologist referral if the current treatment with prednisone isn’t effective?

This is the passage that caught my eye regarding therapy:

“ In patients who present with new-onset urticaria or angioedema, clinicians should ask about infectious disease symptoms, including those related to COVID-19. We do not suggest routine SARS-CoV-2 testing in patients who are otherwise asymptomatic. Symptomatic urticaria related to SARS-CoV-2 infection should be treated with second-and third-generation nonsedating antihistamines, up to 4 times the usual dose, if needed. Low-dose systemic corticosteroids can be considered in severe cases.”

My Ride
    *The First*

^Quad Aerius??!
    Wow!

Nursing baby died with blood clots, inflamed arteries following mother’s Pfizer shot, VAERS report says

A six-week-old breastfeeding baby became inexplicably ill with a high fever after his mother received a COVID-19 vaccine and he died weeks later with blood clots in his “severely inflamed arteries,” according to a vaccine adverse event report filed with the U.S. government.

An unidentified 36-year-old woman from New Mexico said she received a first dose of Pfizer’s Covid-19 jab on June 4, 2021 when she was breastfeeding her six-week-old infant son, according to a report filed with the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

---> https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/nu...s-report-says/

--
    Gives new Meaning to Baby Killing.

--
    Another Study from the New England Journal of Medicine revealed that when pregnant women are given covid vaccinations during their first or second trimesters, they suffer an 82% spontaneous abortion rate, killing 4 out of 5 unborn babies.

Of the 127 who received the jab in the first and 2nd trimester trimester, there were 104 spontaneous abortions.

--> https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3388218/

How safe are these Experimental Jabs when babies are being killed?

My Ride
    '18 Murano

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    Unless she wants to go to the US.
    Mrs. Penguin and I went to California earlier this month. We're both AZ x 2 no issues at all.

Edit:
    Never mind, I read the rest of the thread.
    Last edited by The_Penguin; 09-08-2021 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xrayvsn View Post
    Sorry, I should have given a more thorough reply earlier. I noticed that the urticaria you experienced is also described in this case report following a SARS-CoV2 infection but can also be seen after other viral illnesses. The mechanism is postulated to be related to mast cell activation, cytokine signaling and angiotensin 2 levels. It isn’t a big leap to wonder if the vaccine may have caused a similar process in you.

I was linking the paper as perhaps a guideline for your doc to treat your ongoing dermatological issues. May I also suggest that you request a dermatologist referral if the current treatment with prednisone isn’t effective?

This is the passage that caught my eye regarding therapy:

“ In patients who present with new-onset urticaria or angioedema, clinicians should ask about infectious disease symptoms, including those related to COVID-19. We do not suggest routine SARS-CoV-2 testing in patients who are otherwise asymptomatic. Symptomatic urticaria related to SARS-CoV-2 infection should be treated with second-and third-generation nonsedating antihistamines, up to 4 times the usual dose, if needed. Low-dose systemic corticosteroids can be considered in severe cases.”
    Okay I can absolutely see what you are saying now. I went back through and it makes much more sense. I am supposed to be getting a follow up phone consult today and this will come up!

I like to think I am smart enough, but the way techno speak reads to me with this kind of stuff somehow depletes my concentration levels and I have a tendency to skip along looking for works I understand Ha! In the old days they just said I was hyper... Now they would call it ADHD I think.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Name:  Screenshot_20210908-191719~2.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  132.1 KB

Fucking douche canoes
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post

Fucking douche canoes
    Give them some horse dewormer and send them home … start the real health care back up

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post

Fucking douche canoes
    Time to get those tents set up outside hospitals.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Lil public shaming won't hurt. Post their names and photos if they are over 18.

Virologist Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche Warns -
    Mass vaccination campaigns on a background of high infection rates generates optimal conditions for breeding even more infectious Sars-CoV-2 variants.

-The combination of massive, spike-directed immune pressure combined with high infectious pressure rapidly allows these variants to reproduce more effectively and outcompete previous-ly circulating variants.

-Mass vaccination, therefore, promotes viral evolution towards more infectious variants.

-Extending mass vaccination campaigns to younger age groups is the most irresponsible public health proposal (decision?) ever

-the higher viral infectivity rates grow, the more the incredible precious innate immune capacity of the population gets eroded and faster vaccine-mediated protection will wane as a result of enhanced evolution of the virus towards S-Ab-directed resistance

-If we could only have politicians and short-sighted ‘experts’ hanging this sheet over their bed, we might finally be in a position where we could start cleaning up some of the mess they have made and put an end to all of the completely unacceptable and needless animosity it caused between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. Time has come to turn all this chaos into a constructive effort that is finally driven by ‘Science’ and ‘Solidarity’!

-->https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/p...eous-decisions

--
    Trust the Science?? Or censor the Scientists?

Name:  open your eyes.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  66.4 KB

Page 267 of 365 FirstFirst ... 257 266 267 268 277 ... LastLast