Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 233 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 233 of 365 FirstFirst ... 223 232 233 234 243 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My heart, she breaks! Does it help that I have both my shots?
    For what it's worth, it kinda does.

Sorry to see that TireBob. That looks seriously uncomfortable.

My Ride
    2010 frontier pro-4x

Quote Originally Posted by born2workoncars View Post
    Forget about losing weight, quitting bad habits (smokes, excessive drinking, etc.), reducing stress, getting adequate sleep, eating healthy, supplementing intelligently, and getting your body in shape. The public doesn't care if you neglect all that. But neglect the vaccine, you're an asshole!!!

It's now becoming clear that the current products on the market are non-sterilizing vaccines. This has the potential to accelerate escape mutants. This isn't some fringe theory - there's a reason coronavirus vaccines have never been successful, historically speaking. They've all caused ADE. Vaccinating during a pandemic, with a product that doesn't prevent infection and transmission, is going to force the variants which can bypass the vaccine to spread. We are seeing this in real time.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...d-19-vaccine-/

https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion...whi-story.html

Something isn't adding up here. Israel is showing us that the vaccine isn't preventing infections (which is now almost universally acknowledged). However, it's the hospitalizations that are surprising. It is not preventing severe disease anywhere near 90%. 9 out of 10 people hospitalized that are fully vaccinated isn't supposed to be happening.

That doesn't seem possible if Canada and the US are claiming that upwards of 90% of hospitalizations and severe disease are in the unvaccinated.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Must be the worms
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by HuMz View Post
    Something isn't adding up here. Israel is showing us that the vaccine isn't preventing infections (which is now almost universally acknowledged). However, it's the hospitalizations that are surprising. It is not preventing severe disease anywhere near 90%. 9 out of 10 people hospitalized that are fully vaccinated isn't supposed to be happening.

That doesn't seem possible if Canada and the US are claiming that upwards of 90% of hospitalizations and severe disease are in the unvaccinated.
    The goal is to have 100% of the people hospitalized to have been vaccinated. Think about that for a moment.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    The goal is to have 100% of the people hospitalized to have been vaccinated. Think about that for a moment.
    This.

some vaccinated people will still get covid, some will still go to hospital, but as a percentage of population it will be drastically lower. As long as this number doesn’t cause healthcare to collapse, the vaccine is doing exactly what is expected. This is why hinshaw’s move is fine at this point, populations most likely to be impacted by covid to an extent that would require medical intervention, have access to a vaccine that can greatly reduce that risk.

% of vaccinated patients matters much less that TOTAL patients in hospital, regardless of vaccinated status
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    2010 frontier pro-4x

I take it you mean so that 100% of people are vaccinated, then 100% of hospitalizations will be in fully vaccinated?

If so, while a nice goal, it doesn't answer what I said with regards to what we're seeing in Israel as roughly 60% is fully vaccinated. With a 60/40 proportional split, we shouldn't be seeing a 9 vaccinated severe case : 1 (unvaccinated/1 dose) severe case in the hospital now should we?

My Ride
    2010 frontier pro-4x

I take it you mean so that 100% of people are vaccinated, then 100% of hospitalizations will be in fully vaccinated?

If so, while a nice goal, it doesn't answer what I said with regards to what we're seeing in Israel as roughly 60% is fully vaccinated. With a 60/40 proportional split, we shouldn't be seeing a 9 vaccinated severe case : 1 unvaccinated/1 dose severe case in the hospital now should we?

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

I think some of you are confusing Israel's demographics. Although they have 62% fully vaccinated and 67% with one does out of their total population, Israel has a very young population. 28% of their population is under 14 (they don't break it down under 12 unfortunately).

So say it's 24% under 12 aren't eligible, plus 62% fully vaccinated means that just 14% of their population is not fully vaccinated but eligible, or 9% is eligible and havent had a single dose.

It's quite clear that younger people rarely end up hospitalized, especially children. So when you look at how few people are left to be vaccinated there, in the age range that's more at risk, then it's not surprising most people in the hospital are vaccinated because they out number the unvaccinated nearly 9:1.

My Ride
    2010 frontier pro-4x

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    I think some of you are confusing Israel's demographics. Although they have 62% fully vaccinated and 67% with one does out of their total population, Israel has a very young population. 28% of their population is under 14 (they don't break it down under 12 unfortunately).

So say it's 24% under 12 aren't eligible, plus 62% fully vaccinated means that just 14% of their population is not fully vaccinated but eligible, or 9% is eligible and havent had a single dose.

It's quite clear that younger people rarely end up hospitalized, especially children. So when you look at how few people are left to be vaccinated there, in the age range that's more at risk, then it's not surprising most people in the hospital are vaccinated because they out number the unvaccinated nearly 9:1.
    Let's say that it is 9 vaccinated:1 unvaccinated population in terms of those at risk of hospitalization (say over 60). If both groups shared the exact same risk (So the vaccine is no more effective than being unvaccinated), then we should
    expect the hospitalization numbers to reflect that same population ratio, should we not?

So why are we still seeing that 9:1 ratio in severe cases if the vaccine is 90% effective? Shouldn't it be closer to 1:1 in hospitalizations to account for the proportional population difference and the vaccine effectiveness?
    Last edited by HuMz; 08-07-2021 at 05:23 PM.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Let's say that it is 9 vaccinated:1 unvaccinated population in terms of those at risk of hospitalization (say over 60). If both groups shared the exact same risk (So the vaccine is no more effective than being unvaccinated), then we should
    expect the hospitalization numbers to reflect that same population ratio, should we not?

So why are we still seeing that 9:1 ratio in severe cases if the vaccine is 90% effective? Shouldn't it be closer to 1:1 in hospitalizations to account for the proportional population difference and the vaccine effectiveness?
    Pretty much every region has older people with higher vaccine coverages than younger people though. Alberta is 90% above age 65 yet only 50-60% for 18-39.

Idk if Israel provides a nice breakdown but if it's 80-90% coverage for the whole age range then the most at risk (65+) it likely is even higher portion vaccinated.

And in the end not everyone's immune systems are equal. Older people have weaker immune systems and while vaccines will give them a boost, it's not magic.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/just-o...d-under-60-tv/

This says only 1 person is in the ICU and vaccinated under the age of 60. All the vaccinated but hospitalized are older. The non-vaccinated people have a wider spread of ages.

Only one of 61 Israelis hospitalized with COVID in serious condition is a fully vaccinated individual under the age of 60, Channel 12 news reported Sunday, citing Health Ministry figures.

According to the report, 24 of those in serious condition are unvaccinated, while 37 are fully vaccinated. The lone seriously ill fully vaccinated person under 60 was in the 50-59 age group.

No fully vaccinated individuals under age 50 were in serious condition.

Meanwhile, among the unvaccinated, 14 people under age 50 were in serious condition, two of whom were younger than 40.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Erbudie iz ded

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    ute

If so, while a nice goal, it doesn't answer what I said with regards to what we're seeing in Israel as roughly 60% is fully vaccinated. With a 60/40 proportional split, we shouldn't be seeing a 9 vaccinated severe case : 1 unvaccinated/1 dose severe case in the hospital now should we?
    I was more joking because you were posting a response to born2workoncars, a poster which has demonstrated repeatedly that he doesn't have the first clue about data analysis, critical thinking on the topic or posting useful sources of data.

My Ride
    Por-shuh

The delta variant is just cover for antibody dependent enhancement syndrome in the vaxxed. You will awaken soon to this phenomenon in the fall. Make peace with your maker, for you have sold your soul to satan by voluntarily taking his mark of the beast shot.
    Don’t take your anger out on the Paul Revere’s spreading the truth about the Big V. Take your anger out on those who coerced you, and encouraged you to sacrifice yourself for the globalist end game.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

So you are saying there are free satanic tattoos involved?

fact.

My Ride
    Por-shuh

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    So you are saying there are free satanic tattoos involved?
    Yes, it will start out as your vaccine passport, then a microchip.
    Don’t take your anger out on the Paul Revere’s spreading the truth about the Big V. Take your anger out on those who coerced you, and encouraged you to sacrifice yourself for the globalist end game.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Is the chip in my passport? Or is my passport the chip?

fact.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Can I link my passport and microchip to my phone, is there an app for it?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Only if you have an iPhone. Android support will be beta for a while.

fact.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Only if you have an iPhone. Android support will be beta for a while.
    Fucking betas
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Fucking betas
    Should just call it Cuck Mode.

Page 233 of 365 FirstFirst ... 223 232 233 234 243 ... LastLast